Texas Hunting Forum

Supply chain problems...

Posted By: Creekrunner

Supply chain problems... - 01/30/22 12:16 AM

My son received a Husqvarna 460 chainsaw from Amazon yesterday. He didn't order a chainsaw. 'Same tracking number as a laptop computer he ordered for work. He also received the laptop. Amazon has told him to keep it.

...Crazy times.
Posted By: Tin Head

Re: Supply chain problems... - 01/30/22 12:17 AM

popcorn
Posted By: kry226

Re: Supply chain problems... - 01/30/22 12:17 AM

banana2
Posted By: Stratgolfer

Re: Supply chain problems... - 01/30/22 12:18 AM

Yeah and nobody has any Bourbon
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Supply chain problems... - 01/30/22 12:22 AM

I got bourbon...Angel's Envy.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Supply chain problems... - 01/30/22 12:36 AM

Honest officer I didn't order it I don't know how it got here shocked
Posted By: wp75169

Re: Supply chain problems... - 01/30/22 12:39 AM

Or is that just what he told his wife.
Posted By: Lazyjack

Re: Supply chain problems... - 01/30/22 01:07 AM

I have a buddy that mistakenly recieved a stand alone dehumidifier from Amazon. They told him to keep it.
Posted By: Tin Head

Re: Supply chain problems... - 01/30/22 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by Lazyjack
I have a buddy that mistakenly recieved a stand alone dehumidifier from Amazon. They told him to keep it.

Do they spend a lot with amazon? Just wondering , all I ever got was something worth about 10 bucks roflmao
Posted By: GusWayne

Re: Supply chain problems... - 01/30/22 01:33 AM

Friend of mines wife ordered a baby stroller

Big box showed up and he assumed it was it but said it was super heavy

Opened the box and found 10k rounds of .22 LR bolt

I have never been that lucky
Posted By: HuntingTexas

Re: Supply chain problems... - 01/30/22 01:46 AM

We got a box from Walmart right before Christmas with an Easy Bake oven and a tube of acne cream. Wife called and Walmart said PO would pick it up. PO lady said they don’t do that. Gave the oven to the 9 year old girl next door. Merry Christmas!!🎁
Posted By: HuntingTexas

Re: Supply chain problems... - 01/30/22 01:46 AM

Originally Posted by procraft05
Friend of mines wife ordered a baby stroller

Big box showed up and he assumed it was it but said it was super heavy

Opened the box and found 10k rounds of .22 LR bolt

I have never been that lucky

Beats the heck out of an Easy Bake oven.
Posted By: Ramball36

Re: Supply chain problems... - 01/30/22 01:50 AM

I ordered a warm winch for a customer build last week on Amazon. It’s currently in transit, updates and all, and they refunded me my money and said it wasn’t in stock
Posted By: txtrophy85

Re: Supply chain problems... - 01/30/22 01:59 AM

I have a Husqvarna 440 chainsaw. I like it
Posted By: ralph

Re: Supply chain problems... - 01/30/22 02:02 AM

My brother in law ordered a part for a brush hog. Never received it. Called and company sent another one. Day or so later brother in law got a call from a local Baptist church that had received his mower part!

Day or two later he received another heavy box at home and figured it was the second part. Put it in the garage and before he could send it back his next door neighbor called and said they had received a "tractor part" at their house!

It was the mower part -but not in any kind of box or package!..He then opened the box he thought was the second part and I forgot what it was but it was nothing he (or anyone else he knows) had ordered!

Wish I could remember but whatever it was Amazon told him just to keep it... confused2
Posted By: Tbar

Re: Supply chain problems... - 01/30/22 02:12 AM

5 months to get a tractor clutch
3 months to get a new a/c
Posted By: Stump_jumper

Re: Supply chain problems... - 01/30/22 02:24 AM

In The Swim has twice sent my order of 50 lbs of chlorine tablets to a similar street address in The Colony. I hope the people at that address have a pool. Last time they were asking how far it was from me and were expecting me to go there and pick it up. I told them that they screwed up the address so resend or refund.
Posted By: txtrophy85

Re: Supply chain problems... - 01/30/22 02:31 AM

For guys driving diesels….it’s hard to find oil, DEF and tires right now.
Posted By: RLoving1

Re: Supply chain problems... - 01/30/22 02:53 AM

How about a Whataburger not having and beef of fries? All they had was chicken products...don't get me wrong I like the grilled chicken sandwich but I like my taters also! mad
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: Supply chain problems... - 01/30/22 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by Stump_jumper
In The Swim has twice sent my order of 50 lbs of chlorine tablets to a similar street address in The Colony. I hope the people at that address have a pool. Last time they were asking how far it was from me and were expecting me to go there and pick it up. I told them that they screwed up the address so resend or refund.

That's a damn expensive order nowadays!
Posted By: PappawRock

Re: Supply chain problems... - 01/30/22 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by Creekrunner
My son received a Husqvarna 460 chainsaw from Amazon yesterday. He didn't order a chainsaw. 'Same tracking number as a laptop computer he ordered for work. He also received the laptop. Amazon has told him to keep it.

...Crazy times.

A great example of the current supply chainsaw issue...

Re: Supply chain problems... - 01/30/22 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Jimbo1

Yep, about $259 last time I checked. I saw where Costco had 40 lbs for $180. I told my neighbor to pick some up for me. He texted me and said that they are backordered.
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: Supply chain problems... - 01/30/22 04:48 PM

Yep, about $259 last time I checked. I saw where Costco had 40 lbs for $180. I told my neighbor to pick some up for me. He texted me and said that they are backordered.

Shock went from around $2.50lb to over $6lb now. Going to be an expensive summer for a lot of folks.

Re: Supply chain problems... - 02/01/22 02:30 AM

Shock went from around $2.50lb to over $6lb now. Going to be an expensive summer for a lot of folks.

In Wal Mart today. A gallon of liquid chlorine is $17.43. I was going to take one and do a price check but finding one of those machines in Wal Mart these days is like seeing a fat lady with no tats. Last fall at Ace is was $6.
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: Supply chain problems... - 02/01/22 05:58 AM

Chlorine bleach still cheap at the dollar store.

Re: Supply chain problems... - 02/01/22 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by TXHOGSLAYER
Chlorine bleach still cheap at the dollar store.

I opted for 2 bottles of bleach at less then $5. Bleach does not have the UV protection that pool chemicals do but not concerned with that right now.
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: Supply chain problems... - 02/01/22 05:15 PM

up
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Supply chain problems... - 02/01/22 05:20 PM

I just received a brand new iphone rom AT&T, I didn't order a new iphone. I actually bought a new phone from the store about a month ago, then I get this thing.....
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Supply chain problems... - 02/01/22 05:51 PM

flag
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum