Texas Hunting Forum

shooting looters

Posted By: Buzzsaw

shooting looters - 11/27/21 01:45 PM

In San Fransisco (imagine this) there are GANGS of hooded flash mobs entering high end stores, smashing and grabbing very expensive jewelry, Louis Viton, etc. San Fransisco law are weak on this crime.

BUT

What if it happens here? Armed security open fire with semi auto, shoot to kill?

Can armed citizens cap these F's?
Posted By: LonestarCobra

Re: shooting looters - 11/27/21 02:01 PM

There should be an open season on these thugs, if there was, there would be no looting.
Posted By: The Dude Abides

Re: shooting looters - 11/27/21 02:18 PM

Stores are too liberal and will not allow armed security shoot thieves and they have insurance against loss of merchandise. The police will not do anything either except take a report.
Posted By: yotehater

Re: shooting looters - 11/27/21 02:18 PM

Something like up to $995 is still just a misdemeanor. A slap on the wrist and stealing before dark, uh sunset. blush
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: shooting looters - 11/27/21 02:25 PM

I would not shoot unless my life was in danger. There is no valor from the shooting.
Posted By: The Dude Abides

Re: shooting looters - 11/27/21 02:42 PM

You carry a firearm to defend yourself, your family and YOUR property. You don't carry to be a vigilante. I could care less what they take from the big box stores.
Posted By: cbump

Re: shooting looters - 11/27/21 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by TXGUNNER308
Stores are too liberal and will not allow armed security shoot thieves and they have insurance against loss of merchandise. The police will not do anything either except take a report.

True. Police never investigate and arrest for theft.
juggle
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: shooting looters - 11/27/21 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
In San Fransisco (imagine this) there are GANGS of hooded flash mobs entering high end stores, smashing and grabbing very expensive jewelry, Louis Viton, etc. San Fransisco law are weak on this crime.

BUT

What if it happens here? Armed security open fire with semi auto, shoot to kill?

While your at it, Why don't you go to Traders Village in Arlington or go to Grapevine Mills Malls and Citizen Arrest all the illegal aliens

Re: shooting looters - 11/27/21 03:01 PM

They (Cali) are changing the dollar amount to make these felonies but I like the armed guards gunning them all down idea.

Remember when the Dallas Police Dept. put shotgun squads inside convenience stores to stop those robberies and killings? Such Fun !!
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: shooting looters - 11/27/21 03:06 PM

They (Cali) are changing the dollar amount to make these felonies but I like the armed guards gunning them all down idea.

Remember when the Dallas Police Dept. put shotgun squads inside convenience stores to stop those robberies and killings? Such Fun !!

Armed guards is what they do in 3rd World countries, when they have national police force
Posted By: fadetoblack64

Re: shooting looters - 11/27/21 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by RedRanger

Armed guards is what they do in 3rd World countries, when they have national police force

This is what they want......national police force.
Posted By: Sidebuster

Re: shooting looters - 11/27/21 03:27 PM

Based on what happen at the capital in January, it would be legal to shoot looters on site once they break in. Ashli Babbitt was unarmed and shot.I don't think she had any intention of stealing anything.
Posted By: scottfromdallas

Re: shooting looters - 11/27/21 03:41 PM

This happens because corrupt district attorneys don’t prosecute.
Posted By: angus1956

Re: shooting looters - 11/27/21 03:43 PM

You carry a firearm to defend yourself, your family and YOUR property. You don't carry to be a vigilante. I could care less what they take from the big box stores.

This ^^^
Posted By: ndhunter

Re: shooting looters - 11/27/21 05:12 PM

BUT

You should form up the Stonebriar Brigade and secure the mall
Posted By: ducknbass

Re: shooting looters - 11/27/21 05:37 PM

It would not take anything as extreme as shooting on site just DAs doing their job And politicians not protecting them would be proficient
Posted By: booskay

Re: shooting looters - 11/27/21 06:12 PM

In Austin, the Army Sgt. shot rioter that was holding an M-16 in his face, and the Sgt was charged with murder when he killed the guy. Does that answer your question ?
Posted By: Davis300

Re: shooting looters - 11/27/21 08:18 PM

Kill ‘em all…stack them up to deter the other Democrats.
Posted By: Tin Head

Re: shooting looters - 11/27/21 08:28 PM

Ill say it for the 1000th time . they are using this demographic for their crime rates and turning them loose at every turn so they can reek havoc on law abiding citizens . When the citizens have enough of being slapped in the face . The authorities will clamped down on the law abiding and seize arms......... These looters are political tools and you would be a political fool to start shooting.

Re: shooting looters - 11/27/21 09:25 PM

Dog whistle ????

Funny thing is media and big tech quickly shut down the FJB song on all platforms but do nothing to take down these looting events that are being organized on the same platforms.
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: shooting looters - 11/27/21 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by cbump

juggle

juggle
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: shooting looters - 11/27/21 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Sidebuster
Based on what happen at the capital in January, it would be legal to shoot looters on site once they break in. Ashli Babbitt was unarmed and shot.I don't think she had any intention of stealing anything.

She was in a restricted government area, she was also shot by a law enforcement officer. Kind of like that "gentleman" that tried to enter the Marine base in California, he was refused entry and pulled a knife, he is now dead.
Posted By: DeRico

Re: shooting looters - 11/27/21 09:36 PM

Unless the looter threatened you I don’t see a reason to draw.

Just sit back and watch the left destroy themselves.
Posted By: scottfromdallas

Re: shooting looters - 11/27/21 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by DeRico
Unless the looter threatened you I don’t see a reason to draw.

Just sit back and watch the left destroy themselves.

Yep. Retail will move out and there be nothing to steal. If they try that in a Republican city, they will get locked up. Eventually these stupid cities will learn. Shame our state capital is one of these cities.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: shooting looters - 11/27/21 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by dogcatcher

juggle

juggle

But you'll take us to jail for weed.
Posted By: Sidebuster

Re: shooting looters - 11/27/21 10:06 PM

Much different, he pulled a knife.
Posted By: bigjoe8565

Re: shooting looters - 11/27/21 10:34 PM

The S hole cities/states brought this on themselves. Stores will eventually close, cities will lose their tax base and the suck will get worse in those cities.
Posted By: bigbob_ftw

Re: shooting looters - 11/27/21 10:36 PM

I hope y'all realize we're all paying for this.
Posted By: TexFlip

Re: shooting looters - 11/27/21 10:36 PM

Chad vs Kyle. What do ya'll expect. They were both jacked up on Monster Energy, no telling what they were capable of.

Re: shooting looters - 11/27/21 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by bigjoe8565
The S hole cities/states brought this on themselves. Stores will eventually close, cities will lose their tax base and the suck will get worse in those cities.

then they all move to Texas , wash rinse repeat.
Posted By: cbump

Re: shooting looters - 11/27/21 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by NORML as can be
Originally Posted by dogcatcher

juggle

juggle

But you'll take us to jail for weed.

Yep. Theft and weed. Can you believe It!
Posted By: don k

Re: shooting looters - 11/27/21 11:12 PM

Shoot their car tires out. Or is that racial too?
Posted By: Smokey Bear

Re: shooting looters - 11/28/21 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by Tin Head

And bring their politics with them. Selective law enforcement is what we are seeing. That selective law enforcement is eroding public trust and support for law enforcement and understandably so.

Re: shooting looters - 11/28/21 03:20 AM

Originally Posted by Smokey Bear
Originally Posted by Tin Head

And bring their politics with them. Selective law enforcement is what we are seeing. That selective law enforcement is eroding public trust and support for law enforcement and understandably so.

I have to agree with you . yes we get some that are looking for freedom but the majority are folks that could not make it where they are at to begin with and likely on the government teet where they come from . There is tons of new housing in the dallas area that is only available to those on government assistance.
Posted By: GusWayne

Re: shooting looters - 11/28/21 04:08 AM

Sounds fun
Posted By: DeRico

Re: shooting looters - 11/28/21 04:58 AM

Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw
I hope y'all realize we're all paying for this.

Someone has to foot the bill. Money doesn’t grow on trees yet seems like they want bills passed totaling in the trillions.
Posted By: Grizz

Re: shooting looters - 11/28/21 07:21 AM

Do we shoot all of the looters or just the unvaxxed ones? peep
Posted By: fadetoblack64

Re: shooting looters - 11/28/21 12:18 PM

can these looters be charged under RICO? and go after them federally?
Posted By: Sailor

Re: shooting looters - 11/28/21 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by fadetoblack64
can these looters be charged under RICO? and go after them federally?

Are you kidding ??
Ain't no George Soros, D.A. gonna charge'em locally, much less federally..
Posted By: Donpilot

Re: shooting looters - 11/28/21 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by don k
Shoot their car tires out. Or is that racial too?

Only if they are white sidewalls.

Re: shooting looters - 11/28/21 03:14 PM

A photographer was shot in the gut during one of these smash and grabs. See if this changes anything
Posted By: nebo

Re: shooting looters - 11/28/21 04:14 PM

It all boils down to the teaching in this new age. I was taught not to steal, respect others, if I wanted something work for it and be man enough to protect what was mine. I blame the education system that does not teach but programs children. I don't hate people for the color of their skin but the color of their heart. Some are good some are bad and some are too afraid to take a stand. They are as bad as the bad people. No one likes to take another's life but some just push the limits too far. And after the first one , it get easier and easier. You liberals beware of what your pushing or you are going to see death on a new scale. Texans are mostly good people ( imports not Texans) but can be the most deadly bunch you have ever laid eyes on.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: shooting looters - 11/28/21 05:04 PM

I think the teaches are responsible for a lot of the unrest of America we gave them way to much freedom with our children.

Re: shooting looters - 11/28/21 05:07 PM

80% are born to one of none parents . Most are just feral children, raise by a feral parent. The union system we call a school system has always been a problem , its all been a lie....
Posted By: Smokey Bear

Re: shooting looters - 11/28/21 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by nebo
It all boils down to the teaching in this new age. I was taught not to steal, respect others, if I wanted something work for it and be man enough to protect what was mine. I blame the education system that does not teach but programs children. I don't hate people for the color of their skin but the color of their heart. Some are good some are bad and some are too afraid to take a stand. They are as bad as the bad people. No one likes to take another's life but some just push the limits too far. And after the first one , it get easier and easier. You liberals beware of what your pushing or you are going to see death on a new scale. Texans are mostly good people ( imports not Texans) but can be the most deadly bunch you have ever laid eyes on.

While I agree with most of what you say, I 100% disagree with your statement on education. It is the place of the parent to teach values and appropriate behavior to each child. It is not the responsibility of the school to raise your kids…. Yet time and time again I read on this forum posters blaming a lack of parental guidance and directon on schools. Just because both parents in most homes work today does not absolve you of parenting your own offspring.
Posted By: Stub

Re: shooting looters - 11/28/21 08:56 PM

Hunt them down like the nasty thieving pigs that they are rifle

Posted By: Old Rabbit

Re: shooting looters - 11/29/21 12:57 AM

A photographer was shot in the gut during one of these smash and grabs. See if this changes anything

I saw on TV where a security guard for a television news crew reporting on the "steal and go" at a store in Oakland, California, was shot and killed by a man who tried to steal the crew's camera. Here is a link I also found. Secutiry Guard Shot
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: shooting looters - 11/29/21 01:01 AM

Nothing will happen. Urban refunding!
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: shooting looters - 11/29/21 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by Smokey Bear
Originally Posted by nebo

While I agree with most of what you say, I 100% disagree with your statement on education. It is the place of the parent to teach values and appropriate behavior to each child. It is not the responsibility of the school to raise your kids…. Yet time and time again I read on this forum posters blaming a lack of parental guidance and directon on schools. Just because both parents in most homes work today does not absolve you of parenting your own offspring.

Well said.
Posted By: jrgocards

Re: shooting looters - 11/30/21 12:07 AM

Doubt they can steal anything under $995 from Louis Vuitton. Anything they take from there should be a felony. Problem is the DA (read that either way), still won't prosecute to the extent of the law.

JR
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: shooting looters - 11/30/21 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by booskay
In Austin, the Army Sgt. shot rioter that was holding an M-16 in his face, and the Sgt was charged with murder when he killed the guy. Does that answer your question ?

Welcome to Austin. That’s a re-election campaign, but after watching Rittenhouse I image this gets sweeper under rugged and charges dropped after election.

Too many videos supporting the vehicle drivers actions
Posted By: Davis300

Re: shooting looters - 11/30/21 03:27 PM

Whack 'em and stack 'em!
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: shooting looters - 11/30/21 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Davis300
Whack 'em and stack 'em!

I ride with Davis
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: shooting looters - 11/30/21 04:01 PM

I’m still waiting on them to intentionally set , accidentally allegedly set a peaceful backfire, trapping themselves in it.
Posted By: Cool Mo D

Re: shooting looters - 11/30/21 08:55 PM

I sure do.Had a buddy that was on it,
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: shooting looters - 12/01/21 01:46 AM

Originally Posted by Cool Mo D

I sure do.Had a buddy that was on it,

I worked P/T weekend mids at 7-11 in 90-91. I was the only one in the stores that didn't get robbed at gunpoint. Guess I was lucky. We had cops in the walk-ins occasionally.
Posted By: flintknapper

Re: shooting looters - 12/01/21 02:28 AM

I can't really get on board with shooting them (in most cases) but I'd help fund a team of K9 handlers. Ready to go as a group of say 20-25 with either German Shepherds or Dobermans. Drive up quickly in a bus and turn them loose.

Then not get in any hurry to pull the dogs off of them. Guaranteed to eliminate 99% of this nonsense in a non-lethal but most memorable way.
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: shooting looters - 12/01/21 02:42 AM

You spelled GSD, Mal or Dobermans wrong. I agree with this tactic however

Re: shooting looters - 12/01/21 02:47 AM

Posted By: Remo

Re: shooting looters - 12/01/21 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by flintknapper

I can't really get on board with shooting them (in most cases) but I'd help fund a team of K9 handlers. Ready to go as a group of say 20-25 with either German Shepherds or Dobermans. Drive up quickly in a bus and turn them loose.

Then not get in any hurry to pull the dogs off of them. Guaranteed to eliminate 99% of this nonsense in a non-lethal but most memorable way.

I'm all in on the K9 solution.
Posted By: retfuz

Re: shooting looters - 12/03/21 04:51 AM

I spent many night in a cooler sitting on a stool with a remmy across my knees in a convenience store. It was called still watch.
Posted By: GNTX

Re: shooting looters - 12/03/21 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by NORML as can be
I think the teaches are responsible for a lot of the unrest of America we gave them way to much freedom with our children.

Disagree. We took away their freedom to bust butts with a paddle. It was an effective deterrent when I was in school. You should see some of the videos of out of control classrooms where the teacher is powerless to do anything but sit there and take it. So disgusting to see that kind of thing.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum