Texas Hunting Forum

Rona- read the fine print

Posted By: jskin

Rona- read the fine print - 10/08/21 03:21 PM

Attempted to go to a much anticipated Aaron Lewis concert last night in a Grand Prairie. Only to get there to find out you had to have a vac card or proof of negative test to get in. From a certified center not an at home test either. The parking lot at showtime was pretty vacant so I assume many folks had to bow out like we did! What a waste!
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: Rona- read the fine print - 10/08/21 03:32 PM

Well...China Joe and that fraud Faucci said they will make the unvaxed lives miserable. It's just beginning.
Posted By: cbump

Re: Rona- read the fine print - 10/08/21 03:36 PM

I’ve gotten to where I won’t buy tickets or travel to anything without googling the venue and Covid.
Posted By: Mickey Moose

Re: Rona- read the fine print - 10/08/21 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by cbump
I’ve gotten to where I won’t buy tickets or travel to anything without googling the venue and Covid.

Also, check back shortly before the event. I bought concert tickets - no 'Rona fine print - then, some time after the purchase, a vax passport or negative test policy was instituted. Fortunately I kept up with it, so there was no impact to me other than having to get tested.
Posted By: Mickey Moose

Re: Rona- read the fine print - 10/08/21 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by jskin
...not an at home test either.

That's a new one to me. All policies I've seen have said an at-home test can be used, *BUT* the test has to be certified by a lab. So, theoretically it can be done, but realistically I don't see that happening due to the timing of the test vs the event date/time.
Posted By: angus1956

Re: Rona- read the fine print - 10/09/21 01:30 AM

F em they won't get my money.
We live in Grayson county no mask hassle up here.

Sorry for you guys.
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Rona- read the fine print - 10/09/21 02:24 AM

Sold our Willie tickets for this evening
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Rona- read the fine print - 10/09/21 02:39 AM

Originally Posted by Hudbone

Probably a good thing he can hardly talk.
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Rona- read the fine print - 10/09/21 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by NORML as can be

We thought of it as a "farewell" and Pat Greene was also there. Don't feel like I missed a thing.
Posted By: S.A. hunter

Re: Rona- read the fine print - 10/09/21 12:28 PM

We thought of it as a "farewell" and Pat Greene was also there. Don't feel like I missed a thing.

My son tried to get rid of his ACL tickets after they required a vaccine. He can't get rid of them. Glad you were able to.

I still have Matchbox 20 tickets that they have rescheduled twice. If they require any vaccine BS I'll just stay home. I refuse to jump through hoops.
Posted By: 6InARowMakeItGo

Re: Rona- read the fine print - 10/09/21 12:38 PM

The push for people to get “vax” that doesn’t really work, and you can still catch and spread covid is crazy.
99% survival rate. People have lost their everloving minds!

All these places and bands can shove their tickets up their rectum.
Posted By: Grizz

Re: Rona- read the fine print - 10/09/21 12:51 PM

I'm glad I went to all of the concerts I did over the years because I'll likely not ever go to another one at any of the bigger venues. I will go to some at a small place here in Granbury as long as they don't get on the rona bandwagon.
Posted By: ducknbass

Re: Rona- read the fine print - 10/09/21 01:07 PM

Willie stopped being a decent show about pats age now.
Posted By: therancher

Re: Rona- read the fine print - 10/09/21 01:37 PM

Was supposed to go see willie at whitewater amphitheater, an outdoor event and they’re forcing vaccines. I hope they lose their azzes.
Posted By: blanked

Re: Rona- read the fine print - 10/10/21 12:22 AM

What will you do when your jobs require it or be fired. If you work in a 100 emloyee company
Posted By: Slow Drifter

Re: Rona- read the fine print - 10/10/21 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by blanked
What will you do when your jobs require it or be fired. If you work in a 100 emloyee company

I'll be sent home November 22, but I was scheduled to retire May 1, 2022, anyway so no huge deal for me. I'm not necessarily anti-vax, as it apparently does nothing, but I'm already struggling with the major side-effects that have been reported. Recent stroke, DVT, cerebral embelism etc.... no sense in poking the bear. My doctor's all agree.
Posted By: Tin Head

Re: Rona- read the fine print - 10/10/21 07:28 PM

meanwhile the pansies known as Australia is taking action in the streets against this nonsense.
Posted By: 68rustbucket

Re: Rona- read the fine print - 10/10/21 09:26 PM

Gruene Hall doesn’t require that stuff. We’ve got tickets for a show this month, and one next month.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum