Texas Hunting Forum

Unbelievable… this is getting out of hand.

Posted By: GNTX

Unbelievable… this is getting out of hand. - 09/24/21 04:04 PM

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watc...-found-in-school-library-to-school-board
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: Unbelievable… this is getting out of hand. - 09/24/21 04:10 PM

disgusting
Posted By: cbump

Re: Unbelievable… this is getting out of hand. - 09/24/21 04:14 PM

What in the actually hell?
Posted By: 68rustbucket

Re: Unbelievable… this is getting out of hand. - 09/24/21 04:15 PM

Get a rope!
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Unbelievable… this is getting out of hand. - 09/24/21 04:18 PM

School boards are elected
Posted By: Dalee7892

Re: Unbelievable… this is getting out of hand. - 09/24/21 04:35 PM

Go to jail, have this s#$%&but the school does not teach the pledge of allegiance to the flag. Leadership in the crapper.
Posted By: yotehater

Re: Unbelievable… this is getting out of hand. - 09/24/21 04:39 PM

Elected by their supporters. Enough said.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Unbelievable… this is getting out of hand. - 09/24/21 04:54 PM

I'm all for that kind of Book Burning flame
Posted By: ducknbass

Re: Unbelievable… this is getting out of hand. - 09/24/21 05:32 PM

Look up that video of that mother in Leander tx reading in front of school board. Not books in library but student issued. Setting is a 10 yo boy talking about sucking Peter and and vice versa.
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Unbelievable… this is getting out of hand. - 09/24/21 05:45 PM

This is what happens when you elect or appoint democrats to any position of authority or power. They distort, pervert, and ruin everything they touch. You can't even talk about what they're doing without being silenced. It's ok to cram that chit in the faces of our kids, just don't bring it up because that's an attack on "their rights". It's disgusting, but "OK" if it's in HS curriculum.

I don't even allow my youngest kids to watch their favorite shows & cartoons anymore because of all the pro LBGT/BLM chit they are constantly feeding them. Can't just let them be kids and watch cartoons, gotta brain wash them when they're young with their perverted and racist agendas.
Posted By: John2

Re: Unbelievable… this is getting out of hand. - 09/24/21 06:08 PM

This world is changing so fast the last decade and it's for the worse,very sad.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Unbelievable… this is getting out of hand. - 09/24/21 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by skinnerback
This is what happens when you elect or appoint democrats to any position of authority or power. They distort, pervert, and ruin everything they touch. You can't even talk about what they're doing without being silenced. It's ok to cram that chit in the faces of our kids, just don't bring it up because that's an attack on "their rights". It's disgusting, but "OK" if it's in HS curriculum.

I don't even allow my youngest kids to watch their favorite shows & cartoons anymore because of all the pro LBGT/BLM chit they are constantly feeding them. Can't just let them be kids and watch cartoons, gotta brain wash them when they're young with their perverted and racist agendas.

We completely got off TV for those reasons. Everything is leftist agenda jammed in your face. About all I ever watched was old movies, news, and a couple hunting shows.

Unplugged and sent their boxes back three months ago and don’t miss it a bit!
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Unbelievable… this is getting out of hand. - 09/24/21 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by SnakeWrangler

We completely got off TV for those reasons. Everything is leftist agenda jammed in your face. About all I ever watched was old movies, news, and a couple hunting shows.

Unplugged and sent their boxes back three months ago and don’t miss it a bit!

Feels good don't it and look at all that extra money it was $275 for me.
Posted By: J.G.

Re: Unbelievable… this is getting out of hand. - 09/24/21 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
School boards are elected

Yup.

And they have to follow the law.
Posted By: Dalroo

Re: Unbelievable… this is getting out of hand. - 09/24/21 07:13 PM

We better figure out, the way they gain power is starting first at the local level. Get a toehold in at City Hall, EDC, or the School Board, then County, State, and ultimately National. Also, they vote as a block and are usually smart and don't primary as much as Republicans. That way, they garner all the left votes, while the conservatives get split among several. Lots of local elections get little notice or pub, so they can dominate a Board over just a few years, and then we have filth being taught to our kids.

Re: Unbelievable… this is getting out of hand. - 09/24/21 07:19 PM

What really made me mad about this video is that school board member proclaiming that the books were in the, “high school” library. Yeah, like that makes it okay? GTFOH with that nonsense. I bet they’d be singing a different tune if some adult was screwing one of their, “high school” aged children. crazy
Posted By: lost again

Re: Unbelievable… this is getting out of hand. - 09/24/21 07:22 PM

X2 Sir
Posted By: dkershen

Re: Unbelievable… this is getting out of hand. - 09/24/21 08:02 PM

If the Farifax DA has any nuts he'll charge them. I would if I was in his shoes.

Re: Unbelievable… this is getting out of hand. - 09/24/21 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by John2

I read the book. It goes downhill from here.
Only one way ⬆️

✝️
Posted By: Sailor

Re: Unbelievable… this is getting out of hand. - 09/24/21 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by John2

Trust me.
The pendelum will swing back.
Provide we survive.

But somebody, needs to go to jail.
Posted By: Tin Head

Re: Unbelievable… this is getting out of hand. - 09/24/21 11:13 PM

the luciferians that have always been right under everyone's noses are creating their vision for the world. They are normalizing pedophilia because its what they practice. The article in the OP is nothing more than grooming the kids for pedophilia. Folks are going to be finding out many in government, hollywood , media and schools worship satan.....They always have , as you can see by their symbolism . They feel its their turn to finally come out of the shadows and change society to their image.

Re: Unbelievable… this is getting out of hand. - 09/25/21 03:53 AM

He’s right.
Posted By: tenyearsgone

Re: Unbelievable… this is getting out of hand. - 09/25/21 07:18 PM

This is what happens when you elect or appoint democrats to any position of authority or power. They distort, pervert, and ruin everything they touch.

So true. They ruin schools, communities, sports, families, the arts, church, entertainment, and everything else they have even the smallest involvement in. The truly are a cancer on society.
Posted By: tenyearsgone

Re: Unbelievable… this is getting out of hand. - 09/25/21 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by Tin Head
the luciferians that have always been right under everyone's noses are creating their vision for the world. They are normalizing pedophilia because its what they practice. The article in the OP is nothing more than grooming the kids for pedophilia. Folks are going to be finding out many in government, hollywood , media and schools worship satan.....They always have , as you can see by their symbolism . They feel its their turn to finally come out of the shadows and change society to their image.

But "they" just want to be married like us.....

Remember that it was only about equal marriage rights and pedophilia was still unacceptable? I knew this was the next step.
Posted By: leswad

Re: Unbelievable… this is getting out of hand. - 09/25/21 08:51 PM

Very satisfying to see them squirm. Jail would be icing on the cake.

Re: Unbelievable… this is getting out of hand. - 09/27/21 04:33 AM

Follow up to the story with the lady at the school board meeting.

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum