Texas Hunting Forum

Crazy video - 50 cal explodes

Posted By: Dustnsand

Crazy video - 50 cal explodes - 04/30/21 08:45 PM

I had never watched this guy before but saw some folks talking about his incident. He's a gun YouTuber and was shooting a 50 cal when it exploded and almost killed him.

Video is worth watching.

Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Crazy video - 50 cal explodes - 04/30/21 09:08 PM

Didn't finish. I have a nephew named Scott Siler.
Posted By: Lazyjack

Re: Crazy video - 50 cal explodes - 04/30/21 10:09 PM

Watched this earlier. Intense!
Posted By: Tin Head

Re: Crazy video - 50 cal explodes - 04/30/21 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Lazyjack
Watched this earlier. Intense!

watched it yesterday, seems you tube also turned into tell lie vision. Not really watching random videos but more controlled targeted content.

Back to the video , play stupid games, win stupid prizes. He had no idea what he was putting in that gun and did it anyway.
Posted By: Grizz

Re: Crazy video - 50 cal explodes - 04/30/21 10:58 PM

What was the thing that flew forward when he closed the gun at 3:17? It flew forward and bounced off the table as he closed the action.

That was pretty rough. It might be a little tough to immediately shoot another rifle after something like that.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Crazy video - 50 cal explodes - 04/30/21 11:18 PM

KaBoom
Posted By: Stub

Re: Crazy video - 50 cal explodes - 05/01/21 12:39 AM

Wow worth watching the whole thing up The last two minutes is advertising for their website but thats okay considering what he went through.
Posted By: Lazyjack

Re: Crazy video - 50 cal explodes - 05/01/21 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by Grizz
What was the thing that flew forward when he closed the gun at 3:17? It flew forward and bounced off the table as he closed the action.

That was pretty rough. It might be a little tough to immediately shoot another rifle after something like that.

Looked like a small butterfly. Perhaps on table. Spooked by action.
Posted By: Grizz

Re: Crazy video - 50 cal explodes - 05/01/21 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by Lazyjack
Originally Posted by Grizz

Looked like a small butterfly. Perhaps on table. Spooked by action.

After watching it several times in slow motion, I think you're right.
Posted By: DannyB

Re: Crazy video - 50 cal explodes - 05/01/21 02:38 AM

You know....For years I have wondered if a typical bolt action rifle made at 8:00 AM on Monday or 4:50 PM on Friday has ever sent a bolt through somebody's head. But I daauuummmmm...................

That guy has a few guardian angels.

That is an incredible video!!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum