convict

?????

someone do a survey
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/19/21 10:07 PM

I still have my doubts?
Posted By: cm250

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/19/21 10:08 PM

I say acquit, but either way, Minneapolis is going to be destroyed and burned either way I’m afraid......
Posted By: TexFlip

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/19/21 10:11 PM

If he's guilty, find him guilty. If he's acquitted, find him guilty and disappear him.

Edit to add: in before this post is disappeared.
Posted By: 603Country

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/19/21 10:12 PM

You’d think those folks would have enough tv’s by now. Maybe it’s just the joy of breaking stuff.
Posted By: Tin Head

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/19/21 10:15 PM

he was always going to walk. its why they are using this case. The politicians are going to use the case to start the summer of love. You can see it a mile away. The rioters have already been paid for and ready to go

The war is real the news is fake.
Posted By: sweetwood

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/19/21 10:56 PM

Hung jury.
Posted By: pegasaurus

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/19/21 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by cm250
I say acquit, but either way, Minneapolis is going to be destroyed and burned either way I’m afraid......

That is exactly what, the scum, Maxine Waters is calling for.
Posted By: bigbob_ftw

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/19/21 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by sweetwood
Hung jury.
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/19/21 11:36 PM

I watched almost all the closing arguments and could not convict on a single charge. Way too much reasonable doubt. Defense was solid.
Posted By: John2

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/19/21 11:42 PM

I think the way it was explained is all it takes is "if he attributed to the death and not necessarily caused the death" then he must be found guilty.Three different punishments and of course NOT Guilty but we all know any punishment and the rioters is going to try and destroy the city as well as other cities following.
I'm hoping for a not guilty but I don't think that is going to happen.
Posted By: fadetoblack64

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/19/21 11:43 PM

The question is...............would he still be alive if he didn't pass that fake 20 dollar bill?
Posted By: Wytex

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/19/21 11:50 PM

And, is it a death sentence offense ?

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by Wytex
And, is it a death sentence offense ?

No.
Posted By: JCB

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 12:47 AM

Im hearing he had 98% oxygen saturation in his blood when he died. If so how did he suffocate?? Normal oxygen saturation is considered 96%-99% depending on who you talk to. That would be one really hard fact to over look for a conviction.
Posted By: Brother in-law

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 01:03 AM

Either way the states are about to erupt
Posted By: BayouGuy

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 01:19 AM

I sincerely hope every business owner in Minneapolis is prepared to defend their business with armed response. The nation needs a lesson in how well not tolerating looting and property destruction works.
Posted By: cbump

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 01:24 AM

Originally Posted by fadetoblack64
The question is...............would he still be alive if he didn't pass that fake 20 dollar bill?

Would he still be alive if he were in prison for his many previous felonies?

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by Brother in-law

Yep, across America it seems.

Even before jurors in the Derek Chauvin trial began deliberating Monday, business owners in San Francisco were boarding up their windows, hiring extra security and bracing for what could happen next.

"We’re hoping that we’re overreacting and that really it will all be very peaceful, but we just want to be extra cautious because we’ve been through this before," Karin Flood with the Union Square Business Improvement District said.

Last summer, rioters, who piggybacked on peaceful protests for George Floyd, vandalized at least 36 businesses in San Francisco's famed shopping district, breaking windows, spray painting anti-police graffiti and looting.

"Property owners, some of them are boarding up, choosing to do that," Flood said. "Some are hiring extra security, putting merchandise away. So, we're protecting ourselves."

For San Francisco police, it's all hands on deck. The department has canceled days off for sworn officers and will have extra officers on duty as they monitor events in Minneapolis.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 02:02 AM

MINNEAPOLIS — The jury in the Derek Chauvin trial adjourned after its first four hours of deliberations on Monday, following closing arguments from prosecutors and Mr. Chauvin’s lawyer.

The jury of five men and seven women will be sequestered in a hotel each night after deliberations until reaching a verdict. The jurors began to discuss the evidence at 4 p.m. Central time and adjourned at 8 p.m., and will continue to deliberate in a government building in downtown Minneapolis on Tuesday morning.

They must unanimously agree to convict Mr. Chauvin, a former police officer, on any of the three charges he is facing in George Floyd’s death: second-degree murder, third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 02:15 AM

Hung Jury.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 02:15 AM

the rioters are out and ready to go, paid for . Some one was shooting at the national gaurd over the weekend and have also seen videos of national guard arresting rioters at gun point .
Posted By: Texas buckeye

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 02:16 AM

Wow, i didn’t know you could he tried for second degree murder, third degree murder and second degree manslaughter all at the same time. Seems like a throw the book and see what sticks kind of prosecution.

Either way, get ready for riots. Doesnt matter what the jury finds, it wont be enough. Riots for the summer seems fitting. No one wants to riot in the winter in MN...

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 02:18 AM

Originally Posted by Texas buckeye
Wow, i didn’t know you could he tried for second degree murder, third degree murder and second degree manslaughter all at the same time. Seems like a throw the book and see what sticks kind of prosecution.

Either way, get ready for riots. Doesnt matter what the jury finds, it wont he enough. Riots for tue summer seems fitting. No one wants to riot in the winter in MN...

confused2
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 03:04 AM

Originally Posted by 603Country
You’d think those folks would have enough tv’s by now. Maybe it’s just the joy of breaking stuff.

Truth
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 03:10 AM

Originally Posted by Texas buckeye

Either way, get ready for riots. Doesnt matter what the jury finds, it wont be enough. Riots for the summer seems fitting. No one wants to riot in the winter in MN...

You are not wrong. Either way if I was the CEO of kingsford I would be sending trucks. No matter what the verdict is chit is about to burn. Maxines insurrection.
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 03:25 AM

That the jury has been out this long is a good sign. Assembled lynch mobs, the typical jury's in cases like these, usually come back with a guilty verdict in an hour or two. My hopes are up but time will tell.
Posted By: Texas buckeye

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 03:31 AM

Agree. Had the case been cut and dry it would have been a quick jury deliberation.

My guess is the multiple similar but somewhat stacked charges coupled with the social ramifications are making this jury a little more careful.

Seems weird the jury has to deliberate 2M, 3M, and 2MS for the same case...seems the prosecution said “we know he did something so we are throwing a bunch of stuff hoping soemthing is correct” rather than “this is our case and heres why”

What a mess

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 03:40 AM

[quote=Texas buckeye]Agree. Had the case been cut and dry it would have been a quick jury deliberation.

My guess is the multiple similar but somewhat stacked charges coupled with the social ramifications are making this jury a little more careful.

Seems weird the jury has to deliberate 2M, 3M, and 2MS for the same case...seems the prosecution said “we know he did something so we are throwing a bunch of stuff hoping soemthing is correct” rather than “this is our case and heres why”

It is not wierd it is BS. 2nd degee is as far as it goes. They have no case so hung or they ruin his life.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 04:40 AM

Glove doesn't fit.
Posted By: wp75169

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 05:41 AM

The three different charges suggest to me that even the prosecutor doesn’t believe he has a case. If he did he would have picked one. He’s showing weakness on a manslaughter case at best. Threw in the other two from fear of reprisal.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by wp75169
The three different charges suggest to me that even the prosecutor doesn’t believe he has a case. If he did he would have picked one. He’s showing weakness on a manslaughter case at best. Threw in the other two from fear of reprisal.

Yep.
Posted By: Pootie

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by JCB
Im hearing he had 98% oxygen saturation in his blood when he died. If so how did he suffocate?? Normal oxygen saturation is considered 96%-99% depending on who you talk to. That would be one really hard fact to over look for a conviction.

Defense atty said efforts to revive GF and administering oxygen rendered this meaningless as was the prosecution witness opinion about no carbon monoxide found in blood.
Posted By: Ranch Dawg

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 12:29 PM

He’d be alive if he’d complied.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Ranch Dawg

maybe. I still believe he OD'd.
Posted By: S.A. hunter

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw

maybe. I still believe he OD'd.

Yep, he was dead as soon as he swallowed that Fentanyl.
Posted By: Choctaw

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Brother in-law

This is the only sure thing to come of the trial.
Posted By: redchevy

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 01:01 PM

x2
Posted By: Mr. T.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by pegasaurus

F@#$% her.
Posted By: TPACK

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. T.

F@#$% her.

I agree with you.... And if there`s anymore at home like her...........F@#$% them to.
Posted By: TPACK

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. T.

F@#$% her.

I agree with you.... And if there`s anymore at home like her...........F@#$% them to.
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 01:44 PM

the "drums" are beating

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
the "drums" are beating

I'm pretty sure dats raycist........... whip

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 01:53 PM

the "drums" are beating

I was talking about Neil Perts solo on you tube
Posted By: soooo

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 01:56 PM

popcorn

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 02:00 PM

the "drums" are beating

I was talking about Neil Perts solo on you tube

My bad Buzz..............
hanged

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 02:37 PM

Judge Cahill says the remarks made by maxine may be grounds for an appealing a verdict in the trial.
"I'll give you that Congresswoman Waters may have given you something on appeal that may result in this whole trial being overturned," Judge Peter Cahill told defense attorney Eric Nelson on Monday.

Waters on Saturday night had called for protesters to "stay on the street" and "get more confrontational" if Chauvin is acquitted in Floyd's killing, comments immediately seized on by Republicans who claimed that Waters was inciting violence. The California Democrat said she was in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, to show her support for protesters amid ongoing protests over the police killing of Daunte Wright and to also support his family.
"We've got to stay in the street and demand justice," Waters said to reporters, according to video posted on social media.
Posted By: hookem48

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 02:48 PM

Guilty. Chauvin knelt on Floyd's neck (handcuffed) for 9 minutes. That's not reasonable regardless of the crime.
Posted By: PMK

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by redchevy

x2

pretty simple ...

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by hookem48
Guilty. Chauvin knelt on Floyd's neck (handcuffed) for 9 minutes. That's not reasonable regardless of the crime.

false statement. don't spread fud.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 03:01 PM

Is the kneeling on the neck what killed him? And it has to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Hard to do when he has a lethal dose of fentanyl in his system.
Posted By: RayB

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 03:08 PM

Regaurdless of the verdict the city will burn, not convicted or not found guilty of a harsh enough crime. Folks have been given into so much they know all they have to do is riot to get their way

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by S.A. hunter

Is the kneeling on the neck what killed him? And it has to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Hard to do when he has a lethal dose of fentanyl in his system.

Lethal dose? I didn't hear that argued effectively in the trial. Maybe I missed that. bang

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 03:13 PM

How is it false?

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by RayB
Regaurdless of the verdict the city will burn, not convicted or not found guilty of a harsh enough crime. Folks have been given into so much they know all they have to do is riot to get their way

Agreed!

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 03:17 PM

How is it false?

it was proven false in court. facts matter.
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 03:22 PM

How is it false?

You really haven't had time to review the info in the trial have you? Lol

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 03:23 PM

How is it false?

it was proven false in court. facts matter.

What was proven in court, the jury is still out. You can find the video anywhere. Do some research buddy. 9 minutes +

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown

How is it false?

You really haven't had time to review the info in the trial have you? Lol

Actually, I have. Have you? Lol.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 03:25 PM

What was proven in court, the jury is still out. You can find the video anywhere. Do some research buddy. 9 minutes +

your clueless. the body cam showed the cop on his back, not his neck. You can find the video anywhere. Do some research buddy.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 03:27 PM

your clueless. the body cam showed the cop on his back, not his neck. You can find the video anywhere. Do some research buddy.

Oh, I get it...... You're so smart. Do you feel what Chauvin did was reasonable?

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 03:31 PM

Cant wait for the verdict. Gonna make for some great TV

popcorn

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 03:32 PM

Oh, I get it...... You're so smart. Do you feel what Chauvin did was reasonable?

I believe what Chauvin did is not a crime and thanks for the complement. i

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 03:35 PM

First of all you know I respect you for being a Longhorn 100%.

But Chauvin being an a hole doesn't equate to murder.

Also the state's witness testified, and in cross-examination admitted that if she hadn't seen the video she would have ruled floyd's death an overdose. He had lethal amount of fentanyl in his system, and Fentanyl stops the respiratory system when taken in large doses.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by S.A. hunter

First of all you know I respect you for being a Longhorn 100%.

But Chauvin being an a hole doesn't equate to murder.

Also the state's witness testified, and in cross-examination admitted that if she hadn't seen the video she would have ruled floyd's death an overdose. He had lethal amount of fentanyl in his system, and Fentanyl stops the respiratory system when taken in large doses.

Hey, this is just a discussion and I'm glad there is a place for it. Agreed that it doesn't equate to murder, but that's why there were so many different charges levied against Chauvin. We shall see.
Posted By: The Dude Abides

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 04:19 PM

I think you're blind or maybe you need to upgrade to a modern TV (tube and glass TV is not working for you). He was clearly kneeling on the neck. I'm not saying that's what killed him though.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by TXGUNNER308

I think you're blind or maybe you need to upgrade to a modern TV (tube and glass TV is not working for you). He was clearly kneeling on the neck. I'm not saying that's what killed him though.

You are incorrect. look at the court transcript. It's clearly been refuted.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 04:33 PM

boxing

He said. She said.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by bill oxner
boxing

He said. She said.

Is Bill trying to incite a riot ?, just sayin

peep

he he
Posted By: DocHorton

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 04:37 PM

According to the definition of the charges, if Chauvin was contributory to his death, even if he wasn't the cause of death, he should be guilty. If he was "perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life." I think that's pretty obvious based on the fact he did not render aid, turn him over, and continued to unnecessarily restrain him after he was unconscious and pulseless....even after being begged by bystanders to help him. Or for the second degree manslaughter charge, they only have to show that he was negligent and took an "unreasonable risk" with Floyd's life when he restrained him and that his actions put Floyd at risk of death....again, pretty obvious. Regardless what the cause of death was (I believe it was multi-factorial), I think Chauvin contributed to it.

So he's guilty, IMO, I would vote to convict. I hope he goes to prison.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 04:40 PM

Maxine handed him an appeal on a plate.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 04:41 PM

You are incorrect. look at the court transcript. It's clearly been refuted.

of course the defense is trying to "refute" the video. the jury will ultimately decide, not you or I!
Posted By: outdoor-addict

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 05:21 PM

Was there any evidence presented that actually proved his knee was actually on the neck?......bruising, only angle I saw might provide for reasonable doubt if the defense hammered that point.

Did the defense do enough on the impact of the different drugs in his system and their combined effect with physical exertion ? Reasonable doubt that the "pressure on neck" was solely responsible for death.

confused2 Manslaughter conviction?

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by John2
boxing

He said. She said.

peep

he he

Bill is a Riot
rofl

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by outdoor-addict
Was there any evidence presented that actually proved his knee was actually on the neck?......bruising, only angle I saw might provide for reasonable doubt if the defense hammered that point.

Did the defense do enough on the impact of the different drugs in his system and their combined effect with physical exertion ? Reasonable doubt that the "pressure on neck" was solely responsible for death.

there was bruising on his shoulders, but not the neck.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 05:52 PM

I hate to say it but I think this is what they will come back with.Any conviction will get him an appeal,thanks to maxine's comments.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 05:53 PM

I hate to say it but I think this is what they will come back with.Any conviction will get him an appeal,thanks to maxine's comments.

and if it's not murder2 the city will burn.
Posted By: TSU99

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 05:58 PM

They'll riot in Austin...Just because.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 06:01 PM

"As jurors, you are being asked to make an important decision in this case," the judge said yesterday.

He outlined four key things the jury will need to do as they deliberate:

"One, take the time you need to reflect carefully and thoughtfully about the evidence."

"Two, think about why you are making the decision you are making and examine it for bias and reconsider your first impressions of the people and the evidence in this case and if the people involved in this case were from different backgrounds, for example, richer or poorer, more or less educated, older or younger or of a different gender, gender identity, race, religion or sexual orientation, would you still view them any evidence the same way?

"Three, listen to one another. You must carefully evaluate the evidence and resist, and help each other resist, any urge to reach a verdict imposed by biased for or against any party or witness. Each of you have different backgrounds and will be viewing this case in light of your own insights, assumptions and biases. Listening to different perspectives may help you to better identify the possible effects these hidden biases may have on decision making."

"Four, resist jumping to conclusions based on personal likes or dislikes. Generalizations, gut feelings, prejudices, sympathies, stereotypes or unconscious biases."

The judge noted that "in order for you to return a verdict, whether guilty or not, each juror must agree with that verdict. Your verdict must be unanimous. You should discuss this case with one another and deliberate with a view towards reaching an agreement."
Posted By: HuntnFly67

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 06:07 PM

and if it's not murder2 the city will burn.

Probably so; the protestors are too stupid to differentiate between murder and manslaughter. They will easily be whipped up and manipulated by MSM and social media to think anything less than a murder conviction is 'not guilty'.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 07:34 PM

I'm hearing they've reached a verdict. waiting for a link.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 07:37 PM

The jury has reached a verdict in the Derek Chauvin trial. It will be announced between 3:30 p.m. and 4p.m. local time.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 07:38 PM

WOW...that was quick. I expected them to debate the rest of the week.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 07:40 PM

WOW...that was quick. I expected them to debate the rest of the week.

I would say that favors the prosecution, but you never know.
Posted By: gtrich94

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 07:44 PM

If it was just the two murder charges, I think you might get a hung jury. Since the DA threw in the manslaughter charge, they gave the jury an out. It may take a day or so while the other jurors try to get the one or two holdouts up to the murder charge. However, in the end, they will fall back to manslaughter. If I was the foreman on the jury, the first thing I would have done is had a vote on each charge just to see where everyone has landed. That's what we did on a murder case I was on about 10 years ago. We also had the manslaughter/murder option. Initial vote was 12/12 on manslaughter, 10/12 on murder. About an hour later, it was 12/12 on the murder charge.

As other have said, no matter what, many cities will burn afterwards.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 07:50 PM

My bet is Manslaughter...
Posted By: gtrich94

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 08:05 PM

Didn't feel like editing my previous post. If they are coming back this quick, they found him guilty of something and I don't think it's going to be manslaughter. I think it's going to be Murder 3 at this point.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by NORML as can be
boxing

He said. She said.

peep

he he

Bill is a Riot
rofl

Speaking of... where did he run off to confused2

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 09:08 PM

Found guilty of all three charges !!!

What a crock of crap !

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 09:11 PM

Guilty on all 3 charges!!! Facts matter.
Posted By: Guy

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 09:16 PM

I bet lots of thugs are mad there will be no riots tonight, guess they will have to wait for that color TV.
Posted By: cabosandinh

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 09:22 PM

Guilty on all 3 charges!!! Facts matter.

you're correct

that focker deserved it
Posted By: ducknbass

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Tin Head
he was always going to walk. its why they are using this case. The politicians are going to use the case to start the summer of love. You can see it a mile away. The rioters have already been paid for and ready to go

Tin are you batting about 10 on the decade? Gotta give it to you. You never give up on being wrong.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 09:38 PM

Can we consolidate all these threads?
Posted By: wp75169

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by ducknbass

Tin are you batting about 10 on the decade? Gotta give it to you. You never give up on being wrong.

Not even speaking to his guilt but this is far from over. The judge kicked the can yesterday stating that there was already grounds for appeal because of Maxine stupid mouth. The judge and the jurors both kicked the can for that matter.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 09:47 PM

roflmao
Posted By: Sniper.270

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by wp75169

Not even speaking to his guilt but this is far from over. The judge kicked the can yesterday stating that there was already grounds for appeal because of Maxine stupid mouth. The judge and the jurors both kicked the can for that matter.

Don’t believe that he said there was already grounds. Believe he said it could be possible. There is a difference.
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 10:17 PM

Well, at least POTUS commented on the verdict, before there was a verdict. What. An. IDIOT.
Posted By: Jasb

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 10:24 PM

Well he got what he had coming, enjoy prison.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Jasb

scratch

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 10:26 PM

You think the jury caved in fear of retaliation?

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 10:27 PM

scratch

There was zero reason to keep him down like that, zero. The cop [censored] up
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 10:28 PM

Appeal appeal appeal. This was not justice served.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 10:36 PM

It's clearly been refuted.

I guess it was NOT refuted.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 10:37 PM

scratch

for the perps safety? He was at a point where he was hurting himself. He was bouncing off the walls
Posted By: ducknbass

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 10:43 PM

scratch

for the perps safety? He was at a point where he was hurting himself. He was bouncing off the walls

Yeah Tin jasb needs to walk in the shoes of a peace officer before he goes judging. Oh wait.
Posted By: cm250

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 10:44 PM

Ya think?????

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 10:47 PM

flag

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 10:59 PM

scratch

All he had to do was get up, instead he kept on 2 minutes after he died. Sorry man this guy fd up.
Posted By: Mike Honcho

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 11:09 PM

scratch

So the flip side is did Chauvin get a fair trial or have a chance at one? I do not believe so and Maxine waters proved that. Could Chauvin have done things differently and we wouldn’t be posting about this? I believe that is possible too, but I say that with caution because I’m not LE nor been in that situation. So I’m Monday morning quarterbacking here. It doesn’t change that he was never going to get a fair trial and as an American we should all be pissed at that.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 11:42 PM

Ya think?????

You can bet they all got a call or visit from somebody in the beginning.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/20/21 11:45 PM

they protect their criminals and pervs. domestic terrorist
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/21/21 12:21 AM

I could see this one going either way, but guilty on all three charges? That just doesn’t add up.
Posted By: sweetwood

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/21/21 02:00 AM

I think there's a good chance they had their minds made up before the trial began.
Posted By: Ranch Dawg

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/21/21 02:33 AM

Dumb azz convict was saying he couldn’t breathe as soon as the cuffs went on him. Another slap in the LEOs face. They should go to work. Park their cars and answer their calls as slow as they can. Don’t chase no one, don’t do nothing but answer the call and take the report. LEOs can’t win.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/21/21 03:44 AM

Originally Posted by sweetwood

I think there's a good chance they had their minds made up before the trial began.

Yup. Then the talking heads started. He was [censored] from the second he said "I do"
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/21/21 04:04 AM

Dumb azz convict was saying he couldn’t breathe as soon as the cuffs went on him. Another slap in the LEOs face. They should go to work. Park their cars and answer their calls as slow as they can. Don’t chase no one, don’t do nothing but answer the call and take the report. LEOs can’t win.

That is what is going on in every major city in our country right now, it's called the Ferguson Effect.
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/21/21 11:06 AM

Sadly, this is the result of a one sided powerful media mob.... the jury caved just like the Supreme Court......

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/21/21 12:32 PM

I just HATE "their" victory lap they are taking. I have to mute the news this morning. Just cant listen to it
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/21/21 02:08 PM

#nailedit
Posted By: tenyearsgone

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/21/21 05:38 PM

Whether or not the drugs did it, or the jurors were intimidated; he sat on that guy’s neck with such a look of apathy on his face. I don’t celebrate him going to jail, but I do celebrate justice being done.

There’s something very dark in that man’s eyes. Even during the trial he looked empty.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/21/21 05:59 PM

Any priors?
Posted By: cbump

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/21/21 06:04 PM

Any priors?

Prior murders?

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/21/21 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by cbump
Any priors?

Prior murders?

Incidents.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/21/21 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by tenyearsgone
but I do celebrate justice being done.

There’s something very dark in that man’s eyes. Even during the trial he looked empty.

that's how he was able to exact torture on Floyd on the ground

watch him as the verdict was read by the judge, his eyes were back and forth

he's going to get the Dalhmer treatment from the inmates
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/21/21 06:12 PM

Whether or not the drugs did it, or the jurors were intimidated; he sat on that guy’s neck with such a look of apathy on his face. I don’t celebrate him going to jail, but I do celebrate justice being done.

In order for the protections provided by police departments to be effective, there will be loss of life involved. It's gonna happen. The thin blue line that protects society and keeps it orderly is being diminished to the point were tyranny will result. Might not be the hand of the government, but the unbridled thugs poised to take over when the PD loses all its teeth.
Posted By: onlysmith&wesson

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/21/21 06:25 PM

We may never get our country back on track after this. Dem's have really figured out how to swing elections. They no longer have to be covert about playing the race card. It's all they got, and it works.
Posted By: redchevy

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/21/21 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Hudbone

In order for the protections provided by police departments to be effective, there will be loss of life involved. It's gonna happen. The thin blue line that protects society and keeps it orderly is being diminished to the point were tyranny will result. Might not be the hand of the government, but the unbridled thugs poised to take over when the PD loses all its teeth.

Too many kids not getting spanked these days. When the man says do it or else... you do it.... OR ELSE!

When I tell my kids to do something if they disobey they get the or else. People are growing up with the i do what i want attitude and no consequences.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/21/21 06:34 PM

Yeppers. Ten million police contacts per year and very few will end violently. Of those even fewer actually are the officer's fault. Law enforcement does an outstanding job in some of the worse circumstances imaginable. And now this great nation has made a hero of a criminal. Unbelievable.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/21/21 06:35 PM

My guess is this will get overturned on appeal, and work it's way to the scotus.
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/21/21 06:37 PM

Imagine the burden of dealing with uncooperative perps high on drugs. Imagine it taking place yesterday, this day, the next day and on and on ad nauseum.
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/21/21 06:41 PM

Imagine the burden of dealing with uncooperative perps high on drugs. Imagine it taking place yesterday, this day, the next day and on and on ad nauseum.

Exactly. I couldn't do what they do. God bless and protect them. It wouldn't exactly make you a "people person".
Posted By: 68rustbucket

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/21/21 07:51 PM

Any rioting yet?

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/21/21 08:26 PM

I just HATE "their" victory lap they are taking. I have to mute the news this morning. Just cant listen to it

Oh yes, everybody and their brother is jumping on the band wagon with a victory lap. That sock cucker David Muir from ABC news needs to be throat punched along with all the other liberal media.

Re: Reasonable Doubt........?? - 04/21/21 11:07 PM

Cities that burned from "protest".

If we were at war we would be having our cities fire bombed...... Similar. The war is real , the news is fake

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum