Texas Hunting Forum

step up

Posted By: colt45-90

step up - 04/16/21 10:59 PM

been thinking about this for some time. I have to speak out. I would hope that our TEXASHUNTING FORUM members would step up and defend some one thats being bullied!!!! example Asian Americans, most are citizens contribute to life. I know I will probably get hurt (80 years old and two back surgeries) but I could not live with myself if I stood by and did nothing
Posted By: wiredog

Re: step up - 04/16/21 11:16 PM

Most of the fights in my life have been against bullies, cant stand that crap no matter who is on the other end.
Posted By: Davis300

Re: step up - 04/16/21 11:21 PM

Did I miss something? Love me some Asian food. Married to a 1/4 Japanese beauty.

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth. Bullies often are soft and just need their teeth kicked in once or twice to change their tune.

Re: step up - 04/16/21 11:23 PM

I was bullied in grade school, the school was dominated by a majority of a certain class of kids
Posted By: Bullfrog

Re: step up - 04/16/21 11:45 PM

I won’t tolerate anyone getting truly bullied without saying something and inserting myself. Most here would too, that doesn’t even seem to be a question in my mind. My Dad always taught us to take up for the little guy that can’t defend themselves.
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: step up - 04/17/21 12:08 AM

up
Posted By: 1955

Re: step up - 04/17/21 12:15 AM

👍👍
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: step up - 04/17/21 12:18 AM

I don't understand what this post is about. Sometimes we mess with each other pretty hard on here in good fun, but that's all it is. We rib each other.

Have I missed something?
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: step up - 04/17/21 02:41 AM

What are you talking about?
Posted By: spankyttx

Re: step up - 04/17/21 04:47 AM

i saw a news report about a 70yo mexican lady that got beat up by a black lady because she thought she was asian. what i got out of it was that nobody even tried to stop it. this was out in kalifornicate if that's what your talking about colt45. i don't know what's going on or what started it, but the first news stories i heard about all the discord and violence towards asians came out of new york. and yes, i would do what i could to intervene
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: step up - 04/17/21 05:00 AM

Originally Posted by Sneaky
What are you talking about?

Sadly, It is something created by the corrupt journalists/media in our country. Asian non-discrimination week was declared after the religious nut, killed the prostitutes in the massage parlor, that got twisted into an anti-Asian thing by the media.
Posted By: pegasaurus

Re: step up - 04/17/21 05:16 AM

I think he is talking about the increase in attacks on Asian Americans right now.
Posted By: S.A. hunter

Re: step up - 04/17/21 05:21 AM

Originally Posted by pegasaurus
I think he is talking about the increase in attacks on Asian Americans right now.

Is there an increase?

Re: step up - 04/17/21 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by skinnerback
I don't understand what this post is about. Sometimes we mess with each other pretty hard on here in good fun, but that's all it is. We rib each other.

Have I missed something?

mainly its about the Asians being bullied, not all about any thing on here that is jus good fun poking other members

Re: step up - 04/17/21 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by S.A. hunter

Is there an increase?

watch the news

Re: step up - 04/17/21 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by colt45

Is there an increase?

watch the news

I don't because its mostly propaganda.
Posted By: Flatcreek

Re: step up - 04/17/21 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by wiredog
Most of the fights in my life have been against bullies, cant stand that crap no matter who is on the other end.

This right here! up
Posted By: Espy

Re: step up - 04/17/21 02:36 PM

Is there an increase?

A huge increase in attacks on Asian Americans

Re: step up - 04/17/21 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Espy

Is there an increase?

And it this because of Trump? What is the cause? Any numbers?
Posted By: soooo

Re: step up - 04/17/21 04:53 PM

https://www.kabar.com/products/product.jsp?item=9406

Re: step up - 04/17/21 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by Espy

Is there an increase?

And it this because of Trump? What is the cause? Any numbers?

stupid people thinking there are the ones that caused the ovid
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: step up - 04/17/21 07:52 PM

Well, stupid people are you know....stupid! So, there's that.....
Posted By: Simple Searcher

Re: step up - 04/17/21 08:12 PM

Just the media showing you what they want you to believe.
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: step up - 04/17/21 08:17 PM

So what about all the BLM and Antifa bullying white people? Where is your step thread for them. Much much worse than what’s going on in the Asian community. I can almost guarantee you that if the Asian community wants to fight back they will, read roof Koreans. It’s just main stream media propaganda pushing it. I think the racism against black people was getting too played out so they needed a new ethnic group to push. There are crimes, hate or not, against every ethnic group out there, and if your blast them all on the TV you might think it’s an epidemic. If they actually blasted all the white people being assaulted or murdered by ethnic groups it would look very very bad. But they don’t, hmmm wonder why.

To answer your question though, if one of these black dudes (main perpetrators) played the knock out game on an Asian in front of me I’d play the knock out game on his head with the concrete.
Posted By: Paluxy

Re: step up - 04/17/21 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by colt45
I would hope that our TEXASHUNTING FORUM members would step up and defend some one thats being bullied!!!!

I don't see that being a problem. If SHTF these are the folks I want around!
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: step up - 04/17/21 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Simple Searcher

Yup....propaganda to create division....
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: step up - 04/17/21 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by SnakeWrangler

All it is. 100% BS.

Re: step up - 04/17/21 11:04 PM

All it is. 100% BS.

This is my opinion.
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: step up - 04/17/21 11:19 PM

And the media has been completely silent about discrimination against Asian Americans at America's universities when they kick [censored] and take names academically. We gotta get more folks college degrees that don't want to have to actually do anything for them.
Posted By: cm250

Re: step up - 04/17/21 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by KRoyal
So what about all the BLM and Antifa bullying white people? Where is your step thread for them. Much much worse than what’s going on in the Asian community. I can almost guarantee you that if the Asian community wants to fight back they will, read roof Koreans. It’s just main stream media propaganda pushing it. I think the racism against black people was getting too played out so they needed a new ethnic group to push. There are crimes, hate or not, against every ethnic group out there, and if your blast them all on the TV you might think it’s an epidemic. If they actually blasted all the white people being assaulted or murdered by ethnic groups it would look very very bad. But they don’t, hmmm wonder why.

To answer your question though, if one of these black dudes (main perpetrators) played the knock out game on an Asian in front of me I’d play the knock out game on his head with the concrete.

up
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: step up - 04/18/21 04:12 AM

All it is. 100% BS.

This is my opinion.
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: step up - 04/18/21 04:20 AM

All it is. 100% BS.

This is my opinion.

Yep.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum