2.09m | 2.24m | high jump
7.52m | 8.40m | long jump

"women" is the women's world record
"boys" is the FL high school record
~
But let's let biological men ruin women's sport
Posted By: redchevy

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/12/21 02:04 PM

But dont you know women can do anything a man can do just as good.
Posted By: angus1956

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/12/21 02:07 PM

In high school your gonna get 5 dudes that identify as girls and will be playing basketball. Thell crush every team they play.
Everyone will be so proud of them. barf
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/12/21 02:17 PM

Waste of time, energy, and money.
Posted By: stinkbelly

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/12/21 04:08 PM

Imagine if Bruce Jenner decided he was gay back in his Olympics days. We wouldn't have a clue who he is because they didn't let boys play girls sports.
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/12/21 04:09 PM

Ridiculous
Posted By: RayBob

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/12/21 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by redchevy

That's why they need to be front line combat troops. Didn't you see GI Jane?

While we worry about race and gender in this country our enemies are working on crushing us.
Posted By: Texas Dan

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/12/21 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Biscuit
Ridiculous

Ridiculous and foolish decisions left in place can only lead to more foolishness.
Posted By: janie

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/12/21 04:37 PM

Not true. No way I could pee my signature on a wall.
Posted By: Smokey Bear

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/12/21 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by janie

Miss Janie you belong in the THF hall of fame! happy3

The world is going to hell in a hand basket. What kind of man signs up for women’s athletics? This is one of the most ridiculous developments I have ever seen. Letting little Johnny that can’t make the boys team, sign up for the girls team, takes participation trophies to the next level. It is gender based discrimination against every female athlete on the planet. There are other activities like band or drama club etc. that don’t require athleticism to compete for the non athletic. I am fed up with this limp wristed sissy crap!
Posted By: Bullfrog

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/12/21 04:55 PM

Oh that’s funny!!! roflmao
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/12/21 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by RayBob

That's why they need to be front line combat troops. Didn't you see GI Jane?

While we worry about race and gender in this country our enemies are working on crushing us.

WWll Soviet Union women snipers...
flag
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/12/21 05:20 PM

I call them he-she.
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/12/21 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by bill oxner
I call them he-she.

"he-she-its" It sounds better. clap

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/12/21 06:15 PM

Have you tried?

Growing up my mom always nagged at us when we were fishing etc. that we could just pee anywhere lol. Once saw a commercial for a "FUD - Female urinary device" she always said she wanted to get one so she too could whip it out and pee anywhere too lol.
Posted By: Bullfrog

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/12/21 06:26 PM

Have you tried?

Growing up my mom always nagged at us when we were fishing etc. that we could just pee anywhere lol. Once saw a commercial for a "FUD - Female urinary device" she always said she wanted to get one so she too could whip it out and pee anywhere too lol.

Well, I can see how spelling with the hips, with all the directional changes could prove to be a messy endeavor roflmao
Posted By: glens

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/12/21 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Texas Dan
Originally Posted by Biscuit
Ridiculous

Ridiculous and foolish decisions left in place can only lead to more foolishness.

Just described the current DemoRat Group. From voter to the top!
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/12/21 07:24 PM

This Country is going to hell at warp speed.
Posted By: nsmike

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/12/21 08:10 PM

I did some reading on muscle development and muscle memory it was in regards to performance enhancing drugs but the principle still applies. Once muscle develops, even in the absence of the PED's, the muscle can be redeveloped through training. Once the muscle has been developed as male, it can be redeveloped, even in the presence of sex hormones. The Trans athlete always has an advantage.
Posted By: JCB

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/12/21 08:19 PM

Exactly! But they want segregated sports because they dont believe their own BS. Equal is equal.......remember? LMAO!!!
Posted By: INRUT

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/12/21 09:54 PM

This thread has me thinking that the THF is slowly turning into the TFF
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/12/21 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by INRUT
This thread has me thinking that the THF is slowly turning into the TFF

roflmao
Posted By: Tin Head

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/12/21 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by skinnerback
This Country is going to hell at warp speed.

its always been there. they are finally coming out of the closet to push their trans humanism agenda. folks still cry conspiracy theory when the manly wives are shown. Their goat god has a penis and breast. They hate Gods creation of a woman and a man. Folks still think this trans agenda is just to cater to "1%" of the population. hammer

Is that a flash light in your pocket?

Posted By: Paluxy

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/13/21 12:12 AM

Did Texas put an end to this nonsense yet? If not they need to so we can get on with far more important stuff. Just about anything is more important than Jack wanting to be Jill. End it
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/13/21 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by Paluxy
Did Texas put an end to this nonsense yet? If not they need to so we can get on with far more important stuff. Just about anything is more important than Jack wanting to be Jill. End it

Exactly!
Posted By: reed35

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/13/21 12:39 AM

South Park has a funny skit on this
Posted By: Concho

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/13/21 12:41 AM

roflmao

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/13/21 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by Concho

roflmao

Ma'am, you are gold. You and Pink both.
Posted By: tenyearsgone

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/13/21 01:14 AM

Unfortunately, I think the Texas legislature will fold to the NCAA on the trans sports bill being debated right now. The sick worship of sports is too much.
Posted By: 603Country

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/13/21 01:51 AM

I hate the thought that high school guys are being allowed to compete against girls by just saying they are girls ( or however they manage to convince folks of it). But...I am no fan of the US women’s soccer team and would love to see the men and women merge, and let the best ‘man’ win spots on the team.

I think some of the women’s sports need a little reality check on how much they matter to the overall sports world.

And it would be nice to have the all-girl Swedish Bikini Team back in action in beer commercials. Note I said “all-girl”, and that would be real girls.
Posted By: maximus_flavius

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/13/21 02:03 AM

OTOH, it’s fun watching dudes beat liberal women

Some people don’t think equality be like it is, but it do.
Posted By: intohunting

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/13/21 02:24 AM

This could/will also f up college scholarships for real women (ones without penises).

All dudes:
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Ranch Dawg

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/13/21 03:36 AM

Girls basketball team roster.
Bob
Billy
Keith
Darrell
Amy.

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/13/21 03:39 AM

I’m really glad they got what they asked for. Now the hairy legged boys will be kicking the dog shi! out of their little girls. SMDH. That’s what they wanted.
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/13/21 04:12 AM

Originally Posted by skinnerback
Originally Posted by Concho

roflmao

Ma'am, you are gold. You and Pink both.

'
After a house flood these are the times appreciate. Jamie on her A game lol
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/13/21 04:38 AM

Originally Posted by reed35
South Park has a funny skit on this

[Linked Image]

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/13/21 05:26 AM

Originally Posted by 603Country
I hate the thought that high school guys are being allowed to compete against girls by just saying they are girls ( or however they manage to convince folks of it). But...I am no fan of the US women’s soccer team and would love to see the men and women merge, and let the best ‘man’ win spots on the team.

I think some of the women’s sports need a little reality check on how much they matter to the overall sports world.

And it would be nice to have the all-girl Swedish Bikini Team back in action in beer commercials. Note I said “all-girl”, and that would be real girls.

My name is skinner, and I approve of this message.

Think I was a HS kid the first time I saw this commercial.

Anyway thank you Lord, Milwaukee's Best Light, and Playboy Magazine for helping me become a man. I appreciate it.

Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/13/21 10:30 AM

Shims used to get counseling. Now they are being accepted in broad circles and in need of their own sports competition regimen. Male sports, female sports and shim sports.

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/13/21 11:17 AM

Great mems!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saved a few. Thanks a bunch for posting.

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/13/21 12:22 PM

And. The boys can use the girls restroom, if they are feeling feminine that day. SMH.
Posted By: S.A. hunter

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/13/21 12:38 PM

Posted By: maximus_flavius

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/13/21 12:43 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: on the fly

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/13/21 01:55 PM

I signed up for girls volleyball one year in high school. Not because i thought I was one, it was for a totally different reason. My football coaches didn't find it funny though.
Posted By: PappawRock

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/13/21 02:20 PM

If you think it's bad now just think what it will be like once this #%@# really catches on and the aporagender crowd wants to compete with the neutrois freaks... http://thepbhscloset.weebly.com/a-list-of-genders--sexualities-and-their-definitions.html
Posted By: gtrich94

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/13/21 09:11 PM

You can blame the NCAA and the USA Olympic committee for allowing this to get as far as it has. Since both of them support it, it's only going to get worse.

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/13/21 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by gtrich94
You can blame the NCAA and the USA Olympic committee for allowing this to get as far as it has. Since both of them support it, it's only going to get worse.

The UIL is also part of the problem.

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/13/21 09:27 PM

Eventually people will learn there are reasons why certain human behaviors have never become mainstream throughout all human history.

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/14/21 01:58 AM

Yep, there is that.
Posted By: Smokey Bear

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/14/21 03:47 AM

Chicks with dicks. confused2

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 04/15/21 10:29 PM

https://www.heraldmailmedia.com/new...ed42545-02b3-5eda-8887-78230c8bffff.html

Texas Senate approves limits on transgender student athletes

AUSTIN, Texas — Split irrevocably along party lines, the Texas Senate on Thursday approved legislation banning transgender student athletes from competing in sports within their gender identity.

All 18 Republicans voted for Senate Bill 29, which would require athletes in Texas public high schools and grade schools to compete in sports based on the "biological sex" listed on their original birth certificate. Under that definition, biological boys would be banned from competing in girls sports, although girls could compete in boys sports if a comparable female sport was not available.

"This is about protecting female athletes and recognizing their accomplishments within their biological peer group," said Sen. Charles Perry, R-Lubbock, author of the bill.

Amended birth certificates, which can be issued to reflect gender changes for transgender people, would no longer be accepted by the University Interscholastic League, which oversees extracurricular athletic events.

All Democrats voted against SB 29, saying during two days of floor debate that the bill needlessly singles out transgender students, many of whom struggle with depression and suicide, to tackle a nonexistent problem.

"You demonize a group of students unnecessarily," said Sen. John Whitmire, D-Houston.

"Have you heard from a school official, a coach, who says, man we got a problem on our hands? You haven't," Whitmire said. "Do you think you're just overly concerned or are taking a more extreme position than necessary with some major, perhaps unintended consequences?"

Whitmire said transgender Texans deserve respect: "All they want, senator, is to be left alone, to raise their families, to be equal."

But Perry said biological boys can have physical advantages that would make it unfair to compete against biological girls, and he predicted that "more and more" transgender athletes will try to compete in girls sports across Texas.

"I have the same respect for those women that have done what they needed to do to be at the top of their game, not to have a transgendered, biological male come in and stealing all those accolades from them," Perry said.

Sen. Lois Kolkhorst, R-Brenham, spoke in favor of Perry's bill, saying her life was shaped by her sporting accomplishments as a child playing girls softball and a collegiate golfer. Female athletes should not be denied similar opportunities to compete on a level playing field, she said.

"I believe that this is the women's rights issue of our time," Kolkhorst said. "I really do."

But Sen. José Menéndez, D-San Antonio. said transgender children "know they are not what their birth certificate says."

"That's why we're creating a problem that we don't need to," he said. "I think this concern for the student athlete needs to be for the whole student as well."

SB 29 next goes to the Texas House, which has yet to take action on a similar bill.

The party-line fight was reminiscent of the 2017 battle over efforts to prohibit transgender-friendly bathroom and locker room policies, sparking large protests on both sides of the issue and two all-night committee hearings.

The Senate, led by a staunch conservative in Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick and populated by like-minded Republicans, approved bathroom bills in the regular and special sessions, only to watch the effort die both times in the House.

The outcome exacerbated a rift between Patrick and then-House Speaker Joe Straus, a moderate Republican who proclaimed the bills a mistaken and mean-spirited effort that jeopardized the state's economy.

Then, as now, corporations urged defeat of bills targeting transgender people, and then, as now, conservative Christian and Republican supporters said principles outweighed the potential economic impact.

Most recently, the NCAA warned lawmakers in Texas and about 30 other states that passing bills targeting transgender sports participation could result in the loss of college championships — events that provide multimillion-dollar economic boosts.

Sen. Eddie Lucio Jr. of Brownsville was the only Democrat to support the bathroom bills in 2017, telling the Senate during Wednesday's debate that he is still vilified in some quarters for those votes. This time, Lucio opposed the athletics bill, saying he believes decisions about transgender participation are best made at the local level.

©2021 Gannett Co., Inc. Visit at statesman.com Distributed by Tribune Content Agency, LLC.
Posted By: John2

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 06/21/21 09:17 PM

Ok,why is it ok for the girls to sue the Boy Scouts of America because they were discriminated against and WON but the boys can't join the Girl Scouts of America ?. I think the girls started all this crap !.
Posted By: 7mag

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 06/21/21 09:30 PM

Pretty ballsey if you ask me….
Posted By: Dalroo

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 06/21/21 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by John2
Ok,why is it ok for the girls to sue the Boy Scouts of America because they were discriminated against and WON but the boys can't join the Girl Scouts of America ?. I think the girls started all this crap !.

We have to look at all of these cultural items holistically to get a sense of where we are being taken. All things that are traditionally male dominated are under siege with the end goal of emasculating our society - look at the media. look at sports. look at the stigmatization of fraternities, scouting, etc. The last holdouts are/were law enforcement, military, hunters and all are being vilified at some level.
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 06/21/21 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by 7mag

Nice
Posted By: John2

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 06/21/21 09:49 PM

In some fields women are necessary especially law enforcement where women are arrested and or incarcerated.

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 06/21/21 10:05 PM

People will eventually learn why some things have never reached mainstream acceptance, despite repeated attempts throughout human history. The only question is what will end up being the costs to society for trying yet again?

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 06/21/21 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by 7mag

clap

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 06/21/21 10:14 PM

People will eventually learn why some things have never reached mainstream acceptance, despite repeated attempts throughout human history. The only question is what will end up being the costs to society for trying yet again?

the goat god they worship has breast and a penis. they want to see society in the image of their god.
Posted By: Lakhota

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 06/22/21 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by John2

To my knowledge any and all cases that were brought against the former Boy Scouts of America by girls for discrimination were won by the then Boy Scouts of America. I know of one case in CA that filled against the Boy Scouts of America based on the organization was a business and therefore could not discriminate was withdrawn after two other cases were heard by the CA Supreme Court on the same basis and ruled in favor of BSA. What happened to BSA was the organization’s own doing! However there is no doubt that people of the liberal mind and thinking had been attacking that organization for years.
Posted By: ILUVBIGBUCKS

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 06/22/21 11:33 AM

roflmao roflmao roflmao

lmao

I bet if you practiced enough.......ya could do it!
Posted By: StephenB

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 06/22/21 07:01 PM

Perhaps with a Stencil? nidea

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 06/22/21 07:04 PM

He-shes.

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 06/22/21 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Tin Head

the goat god they worship has breast and a penis. they want to see society in the image of their god.

So its just a fat goat? Moobs are man boobs so its a goat goobs (goat boobs)? is is it a billy goat so they are just plain boobs? or on a goat is it considered an udder so a goat with "gudders"?

I had no idea there were folks that worshipped a goat with boobs and a dong crazy
Posted By: bassfishinglawyer

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 06/22/21 07:51 PM

up clap flag

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 06/22/21 08:01 PM

I feel that I should mention that the ladies all pee ‘no hands’. If us boys went with ‘no hands’, there wouldn’t be much signature writing on the barn wall. Might ruin your tennis shoes though.

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 06/22/21 08:46 PM

Hands sounds a lil' over bearing. pretty sure most of you guys use your thumb and a single digit. Call that hands if you wish.

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 06/22/21 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by Hudbone
Hands sounds a lil' over bearing. pretty sure most of you guys use your thumb and a single digit. Call that hands if you wish.

Some comedian, I think it is Rodney Carrington, has a line in one of his bits something like "I dont know about you but it takes two hands to wrangle what I got down there" rofl

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 06/22/21 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Tin Head

So its just a fat goat? Moobs are man boobs so its a goat goobs (goat boobs)? is is it a billy goat so they are just plain boobs? or on a goat is it considered an udder so a goat with "gudders"?

I had no idea there were folks that worshipped a goat with boobs and a dong crazy

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 06/22/21 10:39 PM

No intelligent person would handle a fire hose with a thumb and a finger.
Posted By: Grizz

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 06/22/21 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by 603Country
No intelligent person would handle a fire hose with a thumb and a finger.

No honest person would say they needed to. chicken

Re: Boys competing as girls? - 06/23/21 12:06 AM

Valid point, I must admit…
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum