Texas Hunting Forum

you may as well get ready for the cold for the next 20 years

Posted By: fadetoblack64

you may as well get ready for the cold for the next 20 years - 03/04/21 12:31 PM

Scientists that study the sun are well aware of these periodic cycles both on the 11 year scale and on the larger scale of 70–100 years, known as the Gleissberg cycle. We have just finished a solar maximum cycle of around 70 years and are now heading into a both a new 11 year cycle and a new grand solar minimum cycle that will reach its lowest (coldest) point some time between 2030 and 2040.  You don’t need to take my word for it – this has been confirmed by NASA and by the National Oceanic and Atmosphere Administration (NOAA). NOAA predictions of sunspot and radio flux appears to show a ‘full-blown’ grand solar minimum (GSM) which will last from the late-2020s to at least the 2040s.

This means that the coming solar minimum is going to be not only a grand solar minimum, but perhaps the worst one since the Maunder Minimum in the 1600s. One would expert this to have been front-page news, but outside of the scientific community this information is virtually unheard of and little understood. One must ask – why is this the case? The simple answer to this question is that the solar predictions destroy the current scientific and cultural narrative of ‘Climate Change’ in the form of warming.

https://www.zerohedge.com/weather/what-lies-ahead-grand-solar-minimum
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: you may as well get ready for the cold for the next 20 years - 03/04/21 12:40 PM

All that wasted effort? confused2
Posted By: soooo

Re: you may as well get ready for the cold for the next 20 years - 03/04/21 12:42 PM

More taxes and government control will fix it.

roflmao
Posted By: hook_n_line

Re: you may as well get ready for the cold for the next 20 years - 03/04/21 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by bill oxner

and money
grin
Posted By: don k

Re: you may as well get ready for the cold for the next 20 years - 03/04/21 12:56 PM

The sun is very smart. It has been told by the libs. that there is global warming on the Earth. So to fix that it will adjust itself to be less bright so as to cool the Earth. Now is not that nice of the sun?
Posted By: Paluxy

Re: you may as well get ready for the cold for the next 20 years - 03/04/21 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by bill oxner

Dang and I just went big into solar....
Posted By: Gringocazador

Re: you may as well get ready for the cold for the next 20 years - 03/04/21 12:57 PM

I’m glad I’m stubborn don’t believe anything I hear/read and only half of what I see. My sixth grade teacher Mr Lynch taught me that. I don’t belive any of this climate crap other than the weather changes quite often.
Posted By: bigbob_ftw

Re: you may as well get ready for the cold for the next 20 years - 03/04/21 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by soooo

roflmao

warming, cooling whatever. the fix is always the same.
Posted By: Ranch Dawg

Re: you may as well get ready for the cold for the next 20 years - 03/04/21 01:17 PM

Wear your mask. You’ll be ok.
Posted By: Teal28

Re: you may as well get ready for the cold for the next 20 years - 03/04/21 01:34 PM

I for one am pulling for global warming. Cant stand cold weather.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: you may as well get ready for the cold for the next 20 years - 03/04/21 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Ranch Dawg

Two of them will keep you warmer.
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: you may as well get ready for the cold for the next 20 years - 03/04/21 02:10 PM

cheers suppose ta get high of upper 40's .
bang 🧊 ice gonna be melten gonna have stay clear of d thin 🧊 ice for 🎣 fishen...

texasHF tis the place for climate info..
up no worries mate...

flag
Posted By: Old Rabbit

Re: you may as well get ready for the cold for the next 20 years - 03/04/21 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by NORML as can be
Originally Posted by Ranch Dawg

Two of them will keep you warmer.

The wife has 3 Lhasa apso lap dogs (that I have to take outside) and the first morning of the snow storm, when they jumped off the front porch, they just disappeared from sight. Well, the sidewalk needed to be shoveled and a place cleared off on the grass for her little ones to take care of their business. So on with the insulated coveralls and toboggan and out I went, then back inside to get one of her masks she has to wear at school. Put it on and it sure kept the cold wind off of my face, I finally found a good use for the dang things. May have to order a camo one for the tree stand for next winter. I bet the price of them will drop like a lead balloon in the next few weeks.
Posted By: S.A. hunter

Re: you may as well get ready for the cold for the next 20 years - 03/04/21 02:12 PM

The question is what happens when the cycle reverses.....
Posted By: TX_LT230FH

Re: you may as well get ready for the cold for the next 20 years - 03/04/21 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by S.A. hunter
The question is what happens when the cycle reverses.....

[Linked Image]

Re: you may as well get ready for the cold for the next 20 years - 03/04/21 02:23 PM

Thousands Of Quakes Rock Iceland As Volcanic Eruption Could Be Brewing ...................and that will cool it off even faster.

Big 7,3 quake off New Zealand also. Californians or the New Madrid is next...........and don't forget the Yellowstone Caldera....................KABOOOOOOOOOOM Baby.

rofl
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: you may as well get ready for the cold for the next 20 years - 03/04/21 02:43 PM

Have several good coats, gloves, gaiters......good to go.
Posted By: TCM3

Re: you may as well get ready for the cold for the next 20 years - 03/04/21 03:06 PM

who cares, we're going to be burnt up in 12 years, says AOC.

Re: you may as well get ready for the cold for the next 20 years - 03/04/21 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by TCM3
who cares, we're going to be burnt up in 12 years, says AOC.

She right.............Thermo Nuclear War
rofl
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: you may as well get ready for the cold for the next 20 years - 03/04/21 03:59 PM

bang be prepared.. confused2 guess this last spell twas just the tip of the iceberg...

Stay Safe...
flag
Posted By: cm250

Re: you may as well get ready for the cold for the next 20 years - 03/04/21 04:21 PM

Just lite some of AOC’s cow farts, that will solve the issue. bolt

Re: you may as well get ready for the cold for the next 20 years - 03/04/21 06:13 PM

We may be better off in the long run. Thinning the heard so to speak.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: you may as well get ready for the cold for the next 20 years - 03/04/21 06:22 PM

Can we make Suggestions?

Re: you may as well get ready for the cold for the next 20 years - 03/04/21 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by NORML as can be
Can we make Suggestions?

America is a free country. I thought everything had already been said.
Posted By: Texas buckeye

Re: you may as well get ready for the cold for the next 20 years - 03/04/21 09:41 PM

The cyclic nature of the sun warming and cooling phases has had many effects on human kind over the centuries. Warming spells tend to lead to higher crop production in the northern climates while also increasing drought and famine in the equatorial regions of the world.

Colling spells tend to give less crop for the northern areas but better climate for equatorial regions.

None of what humans do is linked to or causes sun warming and cooling phases. They just happen. To think we can control the world's climate with our current technology and understanding of the vast system the earth's climate consists of is fool hardy at best and idiotic. At worst it is down right criminal
Posted By: Tin Head

Re: you may as well get ready for the cold for the next 20 years - 03/04/21 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by soooo

roflmao

biden on the job
Posted By: Tin Head

Re: you may as well get ready for the cold for the next 20 years - 03/04/21 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by fadetoblack64
Scientists that study the sun are well aware of these periodic cycles both on the 11 year scale and on the larger scale of 70–100 years, known as the Gleissberg cycle. We have just finished a solar maximum cycle of around 70 years and are now heading into a both a new 11 year cycle and a new grand solar minimum cycle that will reach its lowest (coldest) point some time between 2030 and 2040.  You don’t need to take my word for it – this has been confirmed by NASA and by the National Oceanic and Atmosphere Administration (NOAA). NOAA predictions of sunspot and radio flux appears to show a ‘full-blown’ grand solar minimum (GSM) which will last from the late-2020s to at least the 2040s.

This means that the coming solar minimum is going to be not only a grand solar minimum, but perhaps the worst one since the Maunder Minimum in the 1600s. One would expert this to have been front-page news, but outside of the scientific community this information is virtually unheard of and little understood. One must ask – why is this the case? The simple answer to this question is that the solar predictions destroy the current scientific and cultural narrative of ‘Climate Change’ in the form of warming.

https://www.zerohedge.com/weather/what-lies-ahead-grand-solar-minimum
sounds like the scientist that study the rona and confirmed we needed a 14 day shut down

Re: you may as well get ready for the cold for the next 20 years - 03/04/21 11:35 PM

Buckeyes for the win. He is the man.
Posted By: KWood_TSU

Re: you may as well get ready for the cold for the next 20 years - 03/05/21 02:57 AM

Maybe the bird hunting will finally be good here in the southern US.
Posted By: HWY_MAN

Re: you may as well get ready for the cold for the next 20 years - 03/05/21 03:22 AM

Hell it was 91 today.
Posted By: J.G.

Re: you may as well get ready for the cold for the next 20 years - 03/05/21 03:50 AM

Texas gets hot.
Texas gets cold.
Texas gets drought.
Texas gets floods.
Prepare for all.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum