Texas Hunting Forum

T Woods car wreck

Posted By: tskin

T Woods car wreck - 02/23/21 08:40 PM

Heard on radio Woods was in a serious car accident. That’s all that was known.
Posted By: Herbie Hancock

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/23/21 08:42 PM

It was a single car wreck, had to use the jaws of life to get him out and is currently in surgery. It happened at 7am Pacific time.
Posted By: DQ Kid

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/23/21 08:42 PM

All on tv, in surgery, multiple leg injuries..
Posted By: Payne

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/23/21 08:43 PM

single vehicle roll over in Los Angles with the jaws of life used to get him free, he's in surgery now.
Posted By: PappawRock

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/23/21 08:45 PM

as I recall, highly publicized car crashes are par for the course with Tiger...
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/23/21 10:07 PM

hope he is okay and is not permanently hurt. The game needs him

feel bad for his kids too
Posted By: Western

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/23/21 10:57 PM

Jaws off life where not used according to SO, axe was used to assist Tiger thru windshield. Conscious and speaking.

Looking at the vehicle, I dont think it was a rollover, damage appears more like front end collision that used vehicle inertia to spin it around and to the side after frontal impact, resting on the drivers side. Too much speed captain....
Posted By: Tin Head

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/23/21 11:36 PM

the news needs filling. The world is a stage.
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/23/21 11:46 PM

Just another "Star" that should have used a limo.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/23/21 11:52 PM

https://texashuntingforum.com/forum.../8180699/gonew/1/sorcery-question#UNREAD
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/23/21 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by PappawRock
as I recall, highly publicized car crashes are par for the course with Tiger...
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/23/21 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by Buzzsaw

I feel bad for the family but disagree that the game needs him. He’s a terrible representative.
Posted By: z71dustin

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by Biscuit

I feel bad for the family but disagree that the game needs him. He’s a terrible representative.

Tiger bring more fans and more players to the game than probably the rest of the tour combined.
Posted By: swampthang

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by Tin Head
the news needs filling. The world is a stage.

Just never stop do you.
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 12:12 AM

X100
Posted By: Poppa

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 12:13 AM

i had a good morning at the driving range, maybee this is my calling?
Posted By: cbump

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 12:13 AM

Why, because he cheated on his wife like 14 years ago?
Posted By: Jgraider

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by z71dustin

Tiger bring more fans and more players to the game than probably the rest of the tour combined.

Who cares? He's a loser at life.
Posted By: 68rustbucket

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 01:12 AM

Saw him on TV Sunday. Looked pretty glassy eyed. He’s recuperating from 5th back surgery, maybe painkillers again.
Posted By: Ol Thumper

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 01:16 AM

[censored] guys we all make mistakes, I know Ive made my fair share and Gods helped me through it all. I pray he’s ok and doesn’t have permanent life long issues... You guys hating on him need to talk to God more often,

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 01:39 AM

I always hate for folks to tell me what I "need" to do regarding faith or most anything else...talk to God yourself Thumper - tell him you're so holy you told them [censored] guys...

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by Jgraider

Richest, most successful, and best golfer of all time? Sounds pretty successful to me

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 01:40 AM

I love how guys are all high and mighty talking how Tiger is a horrible person and in the street racing thread are celebrating a kid getting killed.
Posted By: TXGUNNER308

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 01:50 AM

He’s a terrible representative.

How so?

80+ Wins
15 Majors
He done more for the game of golf in the last 10-15 years than most tour players combined.

Don't judge by personal short comings. We have all made mistakes.

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 01:51 AM

Maybe people think that of you.

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 01:55 AM

Originally Posted by TXGUNNER308

He’s a terrible representative.

How so?

80+ Wins
15 Majors
He done more for the game of golf in the last 10-15 years than most tour players combined.

Don't judge by personal short comings. We have all made mistakes.

Glad I’m not alone,
Posted By: 2Beez

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 02:01 AM

The hate em cause they ain't him is strong. Tiger's Gulfstream G550 probably MSRPs at more than most keyboard warriors will make in a life time. It is comical
Posted By: leswad

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 02:02 AM

Lots of stones being thrown around here... Tiger overcame the world shamming him, and he gave them the big middle finger winning the Master’s two years ago. Dude’s a winner! I don’t know if he is a good dad, but it looks like it.
Posted By: Superduty

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 02:14 AM

Could really care less. He has never called me once. Probably doesn't know my name either.

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 02:19 AM

Originally Posted by Superduty
Could really care less. He has never called me once. Probably doesn't know my name either.

Why would he? You famous?
Posted By: Superduty

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by cbump

Why would he? You famous?

What's your definition of famous?

He doesn't care about me and I don't care about him. He is just entertainment.

Example my wife called me when Merle Haggard passed and asked if I was ok. Again my response was,"He never called me one time."

Famous is ridiculous, IMO.

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 02:23 AM

Originally Posted by leswad
Lots of stones being thrown around here... Tiger overcame the world shamming him, and he gave them the big middle finger winning the Master’s two years ago. Dude’s a winner! I don’t know if he is a good dad, but it looks like it.

100% correct. Something to add...he made mistakes and he OWNED them. He sought help and overcame! I would say FU to the naysayers as well!
Posted By: rjf1911

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 02:33 AM

Two people changed golf like no others....two.

Arnold Palmer and Tiger Woods.

And before you say there is no comparison...I’d suggest the fishbowl they lived in was completely different.

I’m glad I got to watch both of them, and golf is a LOT better because of them.

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 02:41 AM

Originally Posted by 2Beez
The hate em cause they ain't him is strong. Tiger's Gulfstream G550 probably MSRPs at more than most keyboard warriors will make in a life time. It is comical

Everybody hating on him screams jealousy, any one of them would trade places in that hospital bed in a second... Hell me included and I’m not hating on him. He’s human and made mistakes but since he’s in the public eye it’s all multiplied times 1,000 plus. He’s a good guy making life the best he can of it and making plenty of mistakes along the way....

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 02:47 AM

I'd like to see him get back on his feet and back to dadhood...golf aside, all kids need their dad...

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 02:48 AM

We're cool Thumper, Much obliged for the apology and right back at you...
Posted By: Nogalus Prairie

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 03:05 AM

Interesting thread. smile

I feel the exact same many have stated about entertainers and sports figures: it’s silly to get emotionally invested in them. I even feel that way about sports teams, have fun when ones I like win and don’t sweat it if they don’t. None of them know or care about me and my family. And, no, I wouldn’t trade places with any of them.

That said, I don’t wish them ill will and do admire what many have accomplished. Tiger is certainly no exception.

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 03:09 AM

Originally Posted by Nogalus Prairie

I feel the exact same many have stated about entertainers and sports figures: it’s silly to get emotionally invested in them. I even feel that way about sports teams, have fun when ones I like win and don’t sweat it if they don’t. None of them know or care about me and my family. And, no, I wouldn’t trade places with any of them.

That said, I don’t wish them ill will and do admire what many have accomplished. Tiger is certainly no exception.

That's a great bottom line NP...

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 03:10 AM

Would of never known who he was if he hadn't played golf.

Posted By: majekman

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 03:16 AM

Nailed it
Posted By: okie44

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 03:22 AM

Some bad words, well it is Ron White

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 03:30 AM

So how much less could you care?

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 03:33 AM

Same.

I feel the same about it as I would if someone on here gets in a bad wreck. I don't know either party but would wish them a speedy recovery.

To seemingly take pleasure in someone getting hurt or killed just because they are a celebrity you don't like is ridiculous and just screams jealously

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 03:35 AM

So how much less could you care?

lol I see what you did there...
Posted By: Greg

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 03:46 AM

Originally Posted by NORML as can be

Her name was Pat. And we sat. Under a tree.

Heavy lyrics. Dude was gettin’ it on that organ solo roflmao

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 03:49 AM

I think Tiger's organ was knocked out of commission for awhile...
Posted By: Bullfrog

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 04:40 AM

I can’t even read all the comments of those who give a dang about this guy. He’s a rich idiot. I guarantee he was messed up and on something. He could have killed any one of y’all’s family members. Skrew that idiot
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 04:41 AM

I hate what he did for the sport. It had class before he came along and he fouled it with his behavior on the course, as well as his behavior in his personal life. I don't care how many viewers he brought to the PGA, he has no class and harmed the PGA AFAIC. I hope he's done and gone.

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 04:49 AM

Originally Posted by Bullfrog
I can’t even read all the comments of those who give a dang about this guy. He’s a rich idiot. I guarantee he was messed up and on something. He could have killed any one of y’all’s family members. Skrew that idiot

Maybe he was but as of right now there's no report saying that. I'll say it again, I don't know him and don't know you. To me y'all are the same level. So taking your approach if you were to get in a bad wreck tomorrow I'll say screw bullfrog, he's an idiot. No I don't know him or the circumstances of the wreck but screw him.
Posted By: jackmason

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 05:10 AM

Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
I hate what he did for the sport. It had class before he came along and he fouled it with his behavior on the course, as well as his behavior in his personal life. I don't care how many viewers he brought to the PGA, he has no class and harmed the PGA AFAIC. I hope he's done and gone.

So much rage! You ok?

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 05:13 AM

Originally Posted by jackmason

So much rage! You ok?

He is a slight certified head case. This retirement thing is pretty awsesome and I am happy for him lol.

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 05:19 AM

So much rage! You ok?

He is a slight certified head case. This retirement thing is pretty awsesome and I am happy for him lol.

roflmao

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 05:20 AM

Maybe he was but as of right now there's no report saying that. I'll say it again, I don't know him and don't know you. To me y'all are the same level. So taking your approach if you were to get in a bad wreck tomorrow I'll say screw bullfrog, he's an idiot. No I don't know him or the circumstances of the wreck but screw him.

Ok. But I’ll bet you if bullfrog ever becomes rich and famous, he never ever ever ends up in the news for the kind of goofy crap Tiger has. But bullfrogs an idiot.

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 05:20 AM

Matter of fact, you’ll NEVER find bullfrog in the news anyway. Period. Stupid people end up there

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 05:32 AM

So much rage! You ok?

Nope I'm retired with all the guns and ammo I could ever want for 2 lifetimes. I'm living on my ranch hunting, trapping and fishing daily. I certainly don't look like this. Sorry I stepped on your idol and made your pee-pee hurt

[Linked Image]

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 05:39 AM

As much as you hate it Tiger did do alot for golf.

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 05:44 AM

How the heck did his behavior on the course hurt anything? I didn’t see him breakdancing on the 13 green or moonwalking to the sand trap while tossing back a 40oz. I don’t even like golf but when he was playing I watched it, some people simply have to much hate on their minds to look at the bigger picture. As far as what he does off the course, that’s nobody’s business but his. If he was a Jamaican pimp with full stables and a side car I could care less. To many people these days simply want to judge over what they hear on TV and 99% of the time you only get .05% of the truth but yet they judge way anyway. To each his own I guess,,,

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 05:45 AM

So much rage! You ok?

Funniest thing I’ve heard all day roflmao clap roflmao

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 05:54 AM

He helped the ratings and popularity, I will admit that, but I hate grown men having temper tantrums and I watched him have hundreds of them. Golf is a solemn, personal sport. It should not have some manchild throwing tantrums on TV. He was a talented athlete before he crashed for sure, but I don't agree he did a lot for golf. He took something from it.

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by Ol Thumper

So much rage! You ok?

Funniest thing I’ve heard all day roflmao clap roflmao

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Sniper.270

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 05:57 AM

It is irrefutable that he is one of the best to ever play the game of golf.

He is still just a guy just trying to get through life as best he can. We should all be thankful that our every mistake or indiscretion does not make headlines around the world.

Pray God blesses him and his family. Pray that this gives him more wisdom and insight to the truly valuable things in life.

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 06:06 AM

How the heck did his behavior on the course hurt anything? I didn’t see him breakdancing on the 13 green or moonwalking to the sand trap while tossing back a 40oz. I don’t even like golf but when he was playing I watched it, some people simply have to much hate on their minds to look at the bigger picture. As far as what he does off the course, that’s nobody’s business but his. If he was a Jamaican pimp with full stables and a side car I could care less. To many people these days simply want to judge over what they hear on TV and 99% of the time you only get .05% of the truth but yet they judge way anyway. To each his own I guess,,,

He threw clubs and screamed like a monster. I watched him right in front of me in Fort Worth at Colonial. Have you watched him live? Apparently not.

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 06:17 AM

He threw clubs and screamed like a monster. I watched him right in front of me in Fort Worth at Colonial. Have you watched him live? Apparently not.

Sounds like a truly traumatic experience. I pray that your pstd over the horror of that terrifying moment will release you and you may find peace.

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 06:23 AM

Sounds like a truly traumatic experience. I pray that your pstd over the horror of that terrifying moment will release you and you may find peace.

Sorry your idol is a POS. Choose wiser next time.
Posted By: fadetoblack64

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 08:06 AM

I think some of yall put the voodoo on him

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 08:10 AM

That sound like a democrat/swamp having the derangement about Trump.

Giddyup Tiger................I bet Trump sends him a get well card too
roflmao

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 08:15 AM

What the hell does live or not live matter? How many times have football players thrown crap or baseball players thrown a bat?? Sorry he doesn’t meet your sissyfied uppity tight [censored] funny pants wearing goody two shoes picture perfect stick up thr asses golfer but he plays with emotion. Maybe if the others guys played like that they would have earned over a billion dollars as well. You want to see someone throw some chit, play with me n you will be running for cover and asking for help from the girl caddy.

Maybe you simply need a hug or a hit of whacky tobacy or something, your going all in over an athlete showing raw emotion, that’s straight up freaking retarded even more so in today’s times.
Posted By: Payne

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 12:46 PM

He helped the ratings and popularity, I will admit that, but I hate grown men having temper tantrums and I watched him have hundreds of them. Golf is a solemn, personal sport. It should not have some manchild throwing tantrums on TV. He was a talented athlete before he crashed for sure, but I don't agree he did a lot for golf. He took something from it.

I don't have the time to break this whole post down so I'll stick with this one point.

Before Tiger the top prize/payout was around 100 grand after Tiger that shifted closer to a million, he did more for golf than any other player. Before you judge someone look in a mirror.
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 12:48 PM

I thought he still lived in Florida. I did not know that he moved to big C.

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Payne

I don't have the time to break this whole post down so I'll stick with this one point.

Before Tiger the top prize/payout was around 100 grand after Tiger that shifted closer to a million, he did more for golf than any other player. Before you judge someone look in a mirror.

^^^ 100%

Everyone of us in this thread have made mistakes. Some worse than others. Tiger has a personal side and he made mistakes no doubt but he OWNED them. Haters can pound sand for all I care and I could care less what you think of my opinion. Everyone has an azzhole!!! Have a great day.

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 01:58 PM

Sounds like he took something from you. Did it hurt???
Posted By: TCM3

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 02:20 PM

Yep, probably only 1 person at fault for this single car , car wreck.
Posted By: TCM3

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 02:22 PM

Matter of fact, you’ll NEVER find bullfrog in the news anyway. Period. Stupid people end up there

exactly

bolt
Posted By: Jasb

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 02:25 PM

Sounds like he took something from you. Did it hurt???

Point out on the doll where the bad man hurt you trapper. LMAO
Posted By: Texas Dan

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 02:40 PM

Even if it's reported that mobile network records indicate he was texting while driving, it will have little to no impact on those who do.

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 03:16 PM

Tiger went a little far showing the great safety features of the new Genesis SUV.

glad he survived and will continue to be a huge figure in the future of golf

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 03:21 PM

They always need truck drivers that can drive on icy hwys

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 03:27 PM

Tiger went a little far showing the great safety features of the new Genesis SUV.

glad he survived and will continue to be a huge figure in the future of golf

Genesis vs FJ Cruiser, who wins? Lol.
Posted By: Grizz

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by Sniper.270
It is irrefutable that he is one of the best to ever play the game of golf.

He is still just a guy just trying to get through life as best he can. We should all be thankful that our every mistake or indiscretion does not make headlines around the world.

Pray God blesses him and his family. Pray that this gives him more wisdom and insight to the truly valuable things in life.

This is an area where I sometimes struggle to keep my mind on track. I don't know what caused this crash, but I do know if it happened to any of us the only people who would know about it are the first responders and our friends/families. We all likely have friends or family members who have much worse problems than Tiger Woods, but we probably don't even know it. That's because they don't have hundreds of news outlets, bloggers, tabloids, etc. following them every day reporting on their every move. IF he had something in his system that contributed to this, he should be treated like anyone else in the same situation, no better and no worse.
Posted By: J.P. Greeson

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 03:54 PM

I just cleaned up this thread. Let's cool the jets on insulting your fellow members.

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 03:59 PM

My bad, JP - I sure apologize to everybody for my part...

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by TCM3

exactly

bolt

So everyone in the news is stupid TCM3?

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Payne

I looked in the mirror just now and saw a person who has never cheated in a relationship, has never been arrested and has never used drugs. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/sports...had-five-drugs-system-toxicology-n792856

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 05:08 PM

So all you want about Tigah..........but you better not sully the name of John Daly or Bosque county will never be the same.

PS........I will bring the shrooms.
Posted By: snake oil

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 05:08 PM

rofl

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by fadetoblack64
So all you want about Tigah..........but you better not sully the name of John Daly or Bosque county will never be the same.

PS........I will bring the shrooms.

You know where to send invite, Right? popcorn
Posted By: coachwhite34

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 05:53 PM

I dont see him.coming back from this. How many back surgeries and knee surgeries has he had? They had to insert a rod in his leg. Walking is going to be tough at this point.

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 06:48 PM

Funny story: I saw him at the same Colonial (he only played in one) and he spoke to me. Was addressing the ball, swatted a bug, looked right at me standing next to the teebox and said, “Dang bug!”

I’m pretty sure we are buds now. laugh
Posted By: Old Rabbit

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by coachwhite34
I dont see him.coming back from this. How many back surgeries and knee surgeries has he had? They had to insert a rod in his leg. Walking is going to be tough at this point.

Hope the doctors did a great job on fixing his leg and he has no problems walking, he already has problems driving.
Posted By: DocHorton

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 07:39 PM

I've never looked at any celebrity or athlete as a reference for my moral compass. However, I am impressed at their mindset and athletic accomplishments. Tiger no doubt changed the game of golf and I admire his work ethic, mental toughness, and ability. When healthy he elevates the game....too bad he had so many injuries and off course issues. Some of the things he did on the golf course are nothing short of amazing...winning a major with a broken leg, clutch shot after clutch shot.

I watched him in person a few times including at the Masters and also got to watch him win a PGA championship. Truly memorable experiences.

I hope he heals up and gets to play again, I enjoy watching him.
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 11:10 PM

Funny story: I saw him at the same Colonial (he only played in one) and he spoke to me. Was addressing the ball, swatted a bug, looked right at me standing next to the teebox and said, “Dang bug!”

Buddy and I were at that Colonial too. We were following Fuzzy Z. Only thing I remember is his bodyguards screaming "Make way for Mr. Woods."

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/24/21 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by Jimbo1

Buddy and I were at that Colonial too. We were following Fuzzy Z. Only thing I remember is his bodyguards screaming "Make way for Mr. Woods."

Yes I really wasn’t there to see him but got caught up in that scrum of his followers, which is how I ended up on that tee box with him. Literally couldn’t escape them.
Posted By: Texas Dan

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/25/21 03:24 PM

I don't believe there's any question people are driving a lot faster these days. There was a time when if you saw a car doing 85 or 90 down the interstate, they were probably being chased by law enforcement. Now it's commonplace, especially with all the factory-made "muscle cars" being such hot sellers. Add to it the TV commercials that almost glorify speeding around town and making fast turns and you end up with drivers who enjoy seeing just how fast they can go. Throw cell phones into mix and no wonder the roads have become hot beds for wrecked vehicles and everything that comes with it.

Just last week I had a guy come speeding up to my bumper after I had moved left and out of the exit lane. I'm thinking, now why is this idiot riding my bumper when I'm in the far right lane with three open lanes to my left. It was when he finally merged into the exit lane that I realized I had cut him off from racing in front of all the other cars already in the lane in order to make his exit. Obviously, taking a lesser position behind them just wasn't acceptable to his ego.
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: T Woods car wreck - 02/25/21 03:57 PM

Bingo. Crossed over into the opposing lane at a high rate of speed. Pure luck he didn't kill someone. F@#$%^g idiot.

Re: T Woods car wreck - 04/07/21 05:28 PM

Cause...driving too fast.
Posted By: RayBob

Re: T Woods car wreck - 04/07/21 06:19 PM

Tox screen clean?
Posted By: Jgraider

Re: T Woods car wreck - 04/07/21 06:20 PM

Probably doped up again, asleep from meds, etc, regardless of what police have said, or better yet, haven't said.

Re: T Woods car wreck - 04/07/21 06:26 PM

Who gives a crap. No other one car accident with no death or DWI would ever be scrutinized or investigated this much.
Posted By: Davis300

Re: T Woods car wreck - 04/07/21 06:29 PM

Probably doped up again, asleep from meds, etc, regardless of what police have said, or better yet, haven't said.

No doubt! The rich & famous always get special treatment. A large donation to the Sheriff’s re-election fund or police auxiliary has a way of changing the true story. Be careful though...you will rile up the Tigger lovers.

Re: T Woods car wreck - 04/07/21 06:35 PM

Well, they just made an official statement on the cause and drugs / alcohol was NOT a factor according to the SO.
Posted By: Ranch Dawg

Re: T Woods car wreck - 04/07/21 06:46 PM

No dope, but the DA was doing 87 in a 45. SMH.

Re: T Woods car wreck - 04/07/21 06:58 PM

^ yep, no different than other idiots driving too fast!
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: T Woods car wreck - 04/07/21 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by RayBob

Tox screen clean?

They didn’t do a tox screen.
Posted By: bigbob_ftw

Re: T Woods car wreck - 04/07/21 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter

Tox screen clean?

If it was you or me...
Posted By: 68rustbucket

Re: T Woods car wreck - 04/07/21 11:53 PM

You really believe they didn’t do a tox screen? I’d be willing to bet he had one at the hospital, before giving anesthesia or more pain meds.

Re: T Woods car wreck - 04/08/21 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter

Tox screen clean?

If it was you or me...

I don’t know if they did or didn’t but do you know how many single car accidents we work where someone goes to the hospital and we work the accident and that’s It. We aren’t subpoenaing tox screens or getting warrants for black boxes and stuff. So no. Not for you or me.

Re: T Woods car wreck - 04/08/21 12:51 AM

I don’t know if they did or didn’t but do you know how many single car accidents we work where someone goes to the hospital and we work the accident and that’s It. We aren’t subpoenaing tox screens or getting warrants for black boxes and stuff. So no. Not for you or me.

He drove off a cliff with no skid marks. Please.

Re: T Woods car wreck - 04/08/21 01:51 AM

no he didn't, you're clue less

Re: T Woods car wreck - 04/08/21 01:52 AM

Post evidence to the contrary then.

Re: T Woods car wreck - 04/08/21 02:25 AM

go ahead, I want to see this cliff you speak of

looks like a center median to me. get your facts straight!

[Linked Image]

Re: T Woods car wreck - 04/08/21 04:00 AM

What would we be trying to establish? Misdemeanor Dwi? That you fell asleep? That you were trying to kill yourself? It’s a one car accident. Lol. I assure you we would not do anything.

Re: T Woods car wreck - 04/08/21 01:00 PM

Still waiting on this "cliff" reference you spoke of. Are you going to post up or retract your statement?

Re: T Woods car wreck - 04/08/21 01:45 PM

I really don't care !!!!

If it was one of US speeding and running off the road. Think the world WGAS ???????

leave the poor guy alone. His golfing career is over. Let him live his life.
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: T Woods car wreck - 04/08/21 03:23 PM

I really don't care !!!!

If it was one of US speeding and running off the road. Think the world WGAS ???????

leave the poor guy alone. His golfing career is over. Let him live his life.

Zoom, zoom.
© 2021 Texas Hunting Forum