Texas Hunting Forum

Tyler PSA

Posted By: Lakhota

Tyler PSA - 02/19/21 12:39 PM

I had to go to Tyler yesterday for work and would advise not to go until Sunday due to the roads. If you have to go take your patience the roads were just horrible yesterday and what thawed yesterday froze over night. I took the toll rd 45 to 69 and 49 was 20 mph all the way to 69 once on 69 it wasn’t any better and the loop 323 was the same. When I left there was a grater on 49 but nothing being done on 69. Also there were a lot of traffic lights out with stop signs put up which made the intersections fun. As far as 20 when I left at 6 Pm it was great both directions and was able to do 70 mph.
Posted By: Old Rabbit

Re: Tyler PSA - 02/19/21 01:13 PM

Also in Tyler some idiots thought it would be good to open some fire hydrants. Those areas will be like a skating rink.
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: Tyler PSA - 02/19/21 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Old Rabbit
Also in Tyler some idiots thought it would be good to open some fire hydrants. Those areas will be like a skating rink.

cheers Meter readers got replaced by high-tech... We had no say...
Took away jobs, their was more ta reading meters than just walking around with hand held putting in readings...
Was doing a (culvasack) & on the cornering a line busted... Ice all over, knocked on door, no one home... turned water off... Also lines busted @ laundry mat between the machines, had ta scoot between the machines & shut them off...
" Low-income workers feel the pinch first, yet have NO say, tis only whin middle class workers speak up that it makes news...
pappy "

flag
Posted By: fishdfly

Re: Tyler PSA - 02/19/21 03:29 PM

We can't get out of our subdivision to try to get to Tyler.
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Tyler PSA - 02/19/21 07:32 PM

This to shall pass...
Posted By: Erny

Re: Tyler PSA - 02/19/21 07:37 PM

Yep should be gone by Sunday.
Posted By: fishdfly

Re: Tyler PSA - 02/19/21 10:54 PM

Called 2 feed stores for cattle cubes, both said maybe by mid to late next week.

Cows do not find this funny..
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum