Texas Hunting Forum

Troy Aikman on open mic at NFL game talking about fly overs.

Posted By: Mr. T.

Troy Aikman on open mic at NFL game talking about fly overs. - 10/26/20 01:57 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZrV8GQqIk8
Posted By: Choctaw

Re: Troy Aikman on open mic at NFL game talking about fly overs. - 10/26/20 02:07 PM

This was brought up last week.
Posted By: Mr. T.

Re: Troy Aikman on open mic at NFL game talking about fly overs. - 10/26/20 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Choctaw
This was brought up last week.

Sorry......I tried to delete the post but it will not let me. Anybody know how?
It said because this is the first post of a topic it cannot be deleted.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Troy Aikman on open mic at NFL game talking about fly overs. - 10/26/20 02:14 PM

It’s ok to keep it up...he still sucks
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Troy Aikman on open mic at NFL game talking about fly overs. - 10/26/20 02:17 PM

If people would Stop Watching and Supporting the nfl He wouldn't have a job.
Posted By: Heavy T

Re: Troy Aikman on open mic at NFL game talking about fly overs. - 10/26/20 02:58 PM

Never liked Joe Buck anyway now I can add Troy to that list.
NORML said it best.
Posted By: LonestarCobra

Re: Troy Aikman on open mic at NFL game talking about fly overs. - 10/26/20 05:24 PM

Pizz on them both.
Posted By: on the fly

Re: Troy Aikman on open mic at NFL game talking about fly overs. - 10/26/20 06:00 PM

Like SnakeWrangler, he still sucks but hearing it again makes him suck that much more.
Posted By: TPACK

Re: Troy Aikman on open mic at NFL game talking about fly overs. - 10/26/20 06:01 PM

That video is all of the football I have watched all year.
Posted By: FamousAmos

Re: Troy Aikman on open mic at NFL game talking about fly overs. - 10/26/20 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by NORML as can be
If people would Stop Watching and Supporting the nfl He wouldn't have a job.

Many of us like NFL games and watch every week.
Posted By: 71Rcode

Re: Troy Aikman on open mic at NFL game talking about fly overs. - 10/26/20 07:43 PM

Maybe you guys are hearing something differently than I am. It sounds to me like Aikman is saying if Biden is elected do you think there's any way in heck they would fly over football stadiums.? If you look who Aikman follows it's pretty much conservative folks... Larry Elder, Tucker Carlson, president Trump., etc.
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: Troy Aikman on open mic at NFL game talking about fly overs. - 10/26/20 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by 71Rcode
Maybe you guys are hearing something differently than I am. It sounds to me like Aikman is saying if Biden is elected do you think there's any way in heck they would fly over football stadiums.? If you look who Aikman follows it's pretty much conservative folks... Larry Elder, Tucker Carlson, president Trump., etc.

Yeah, that could go either way.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Troy Aikman on open mic at NFL game talking about fly overs. - 10/26/20 07:47 PM

These comments were made days ago....if they were perceived to be taken out of context have either of those guys stepped forward to clarify or put into the “proper” context the comments they made?

popcorn

Re: Troy Aikman on open mic at NFL game talking about fly overs. - 10/26/20 07:55 PM

He did

Let's say Aikman is a fantastic voice of conservative reason in the woke NFL infastructure and his good buddy Joe Buck is right there with him. I would hate for conservatives like us to be part of the cancel culture Before digging into the facts.

@TroyAikman

·

Oct 20

I love a flyover but It was odd to see one over a mostly empty stadium but I am an unwavering patriot that loves this country, has always respected our flag, supported the men and women in the armed forces as well as those in uniform who serve & protect and for anyone to suggest"
Posted By: Guy

Re: Troy Aikman on open mic at NFL game talking about fly overs. - 10/26/20 08:19 PM

Here you go, this explains what really happened.

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/20...ilitary-flyover-leaked-video-troy-aikman
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: Troy Aikman on open mic at NFL game talking about fly overs. - 10/26/20 08:27 PM

They did have a sarcastic tone to their voices.
Posted By: S.A. hunter

Re: Troy Aikman on open mic at NFL game talking about fly overs. - 10/26/20 08:31 PM

For all those who think its a waste of money. Flyovers explained.

Re: Troy Aikman on open mic at NFL game talking about fly overs. - 10/26/20 08:41 PM

Thanks Guy. Nice work.

No way is/was Aikman and Buck left leaning.
Posted By: fadetoblack64

Re: Troy Aikman on open mic at NFL game talking about fly overs. - 10/26/20 09:04 PM

They got jobs with the NFL.............they are lefties.
Posted By: Roll-Tide

Re: Troy Aikman on open mic at NFL game talking about fly overs. - 10/26/20 09:21 PM

Sarcasm. Not intended to offend.
I take it as an insult to Biden/Harris, calling them Unpatriotic.

Re: Troy Aikman on open mic at NFL game talking about fly overs. - 10/26/20 09:27 PM

To say they are lefties because they work for the NFL would make many of us lefties because we work for left leaning organizations, or shop at left leaning retailers, or watch as our kids to go to left leaning schools. It's an unfortunate reality that hopefully God willing we can turn the tide as conservatives. Thanks again to our president for standing up to this BS all these years.
Posted By: TWarren

Re: Troy Aikman on open mic at NFL game talking about fly overs. - 10/27/20 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by takewhatyoucan64
They got jobs with the NFL.............they are lefties.

I work for the Federal government. Does that make me a leftie? Vote straight republican ticket my whole life.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum