Texas Hunting Forum

Question for the commie lovin NFL fans

Posted By: maximus_flavius

Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 02:58 AM

I have a legitimate question for all the NFL fans here.

We all know that the NFL organization, team owners & players are communist supporting, America hating bitches. They [censored] all over our country, our military, our law enforcement, & everyday tax paying citizens. They disrespect our flag, our National Anthem, & hate you.

The question is- Is there anything they can do that will piss you off, at all, enough to quit watching?

That line was crossed some time ago for a lot of people, like myself. Their level of disrespect, hate, & delusion is too much for many to bear.

If your still watching & supporting the communist NFL, where is the line where you will quit supporting them?
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 02:59 AM

popcorn I never saw a mention of flyovers after the anthem and in my opinion that is how you started a good game. Where there any flyovers the past few weeks?
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 03:03 AM

Great Question what is that last straw that will make you Cut The Cord? popcorn

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by NORML as can be

Some of these “fans” will actually spend hours watching pampered millionaires bellyache & call them racist. They will justify to themselves their support of rapist, rioters, & cop killers by playing along with the fantasy of sportsball.

It will be interesting to see what, IF ANY, line some of these cucks have.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 03:18 AM

Originally Posted by 2Beez
popcorn I never saw a mention of flyovers after the anthem and in my opinion that is how you started a good game. Where there any flyovers the past few weeks?

Come on. You know why. Quit supporting communist stooges. Tune them out.
Posted By: TCM3

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 03:28 AM

Ain't I right

Look it up.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 03:28 AM

Originally Posted by maximus_flavius
Originally Posted by 2Beez

Come on. You know why. Quit supporting communist stooges. Tune them out.

I figured. It would be awesome if they came into formation at close to mach and lit the burners. You guys want Chaos roflmao
Posted By: Earl

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 03:40 AM

I have found that one benefit of the covid lockdowns is it has made it very easy for me to not watch any sports at all now - as long as none of them fully support my country, and my first responders and instead support anarchy, rioters, and looters - I have no place for them.

My family gets mad at me as I don't want to watch any of it anymore but oh well, I have better things to support.

The only thing I want to watch is the news conference where the owners explain that contracts aren't being renewed because they can't afford to pay the ridiculous salaries since people aren't going to the games and watching them...of course, people that still watch make that harder to happen but still - F all sports until they concentrate on nothing but playing sports which is what they are paid to do. I don't care for their political views, social views, sexual views or nothing else - just play the damn games.

Earl
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 04:44 AM

I don't understand it either. The NFL represents everything wrong with our country right now and yet some people still support them. I think the players could beat women and children up for the halftime show and still there will be people who want to watch them play.
Posted By: LFD2037

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 06:15 AM

All the teams said again this Monday that “numbers were down again due to C-19”. They can’t really believe that’s the reason can they?

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by LFD2037
All the teams said again this Monday that “numbers were down again due to C-19”. They can’t really believe that’s the reason can they?

They are completely delusional.

The number of people actually watching is even less than they will report.
Posted By: unclebubba

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 11:26 AM

We all know that the NFL organization, team owners & players are communist supporting, America hating bitches. They [censored] all over our country, our military, our law enforcement, & everyday tax paying citizens. They disrespect our flag, our National Anthem, & hate you.

The question is- Is there anything they can do that will piss you off, at all, enough to quit watching?

That line was crossed some time ago for a lot of people, like myself. Their level of disrespect, hate, & delusion is too much for many to bear.

If your still watching & supporting the communist NFL, where is the line where you will quit supporting them?

With you being so cordial in your invitation to debate, I'm shocked that nobody has taken you up on your offer.
Posted By: Jimbo

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 11:33 AM

It's not just the NFL!
If you turn on the TV on your local news and even the commercials and political adds, you are bombarded with others telling you or reminding you that you are a racist just for breathing air.
I use the mute button more now than I ever did!
Posted By: RattlesnakeDan

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 11:45 AM

I saw about 30 seconds of a game and I used to watch and enjoyed the atmosphere of fall and football, but now I just see a bunch of political figures that don't appreciate the opportunity provided them by this great country. My respect for their athleticism is no longer a thing, my enjoyment of the game is gone, they deserve to have empty stands. A house divided will not stand, they have removed what was good about them.
Posted By: ducknbass

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 11:52 AM

I've not watched the felon league in over a decade. I got burned out by the personas a long long time ago, along with most other sports leagues. I used to berat friends and family that watched football but I just do not anymore. The lines of what is right and wrong are all over the place like someone else stated it's all over the TV. If you watch pretty much any TV you're watching someone that has disdain for middle America.

The moral of the story is I would not stand on a hill and look down on people that watch the NFL if you get entertained by the boob tube in any way whatsoever you're supporting someone that is equal to lebron james. I'll never understand people that their identity is their sports teams but that's not for me to judge
Posted By: Junbengreat

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 12:12 PM

I’ll cut the cord when those boycotting the nfl cut the cord with the nfl sponsors. Same ppl complaining about the nfl are driving $70k ford trucks (nfl sponsor) saying nfl is bad while directly contributing their boycott $$$ indirectly/directly to BLM claiming it’s not apples to oranges. So the answer to your question is I will cut the cord when those claiming to be patriotic Americans completely cut the cord from the nfl.

Now I have a question for you. Who supports the NFL communists more? The guy watching the cowboys game or the guy buying all the products that sponsor the nfl ie. $70K ford truck, visa, Gatorade, bud light, frito lays products, Lowe’s, Microsoft?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Superduty

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by unclebubba

With you being so cordial in your invitation to debate, I'm shocked that nobody has taken you up on your offer.

Exactly. One sided attack before any debate begins. Not worth the time or discussion.

Pass!
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 12:28 PM

Max always has an agenda. He wears his thoughts on his sleeves. Nothing wrong with that. I rather admire a man who stands up for what he believes. It sure beats anybody that lays down.

You don't have to agree with him, but I often do.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Hudbone
Max always has an agenda. He wears his thoughts on his sleeves. Nothing wrong with that. I rather admire a man who stands up for what he believes. It sure beats anybody that lays down.

If I’m gonna follow the boycott movement I need to know you’re all in. Not just a toe in the water. Can’t follow that

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Junbengreat

If I’m gonna follow the boycott movement I need to know you’re all in. Not just a toe in the water. Can’t follow that

I will boycott after the Super Bowl, when Bills win!

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Superduty

roflmao

You're an oak!

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by ducknbass

roflmaoYou're an oak!

LMAO and good luck!
Posted By: Jgraider

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 12:56 PM

Let your conscience be your guide.....and quit following the rest of the sheeple. I thought the OP had a legit question which I guess the NFL supporters are scared to answer. I'd rather be hog hunting, or pulling my nose hairs out with needle nose pliers than watch these over paid, narcissistic thugs play.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by Jgraider

Let your conscience be your guide.....and quit following the rest of the sheeple. I thought the OP had a legit question which I guess the NFL supporters are scared to answer. I'd rather be hog hunting, or pulling my nose hairs out with needle nose pliers than watch these over paid, narcissistic thugs play.

What brand truck do you drive?
Posted By: kdkane1971

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 01:01 PM

Unfortunately the NFL's target audience is 29-49 which thereby excludes a large number of us here on THF. Regardless, I am no longer tuning into NFL games, nor other sports of any type which feel the need to cram their sudden "wokeness" down my throat.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by kdkane1971
Unfortunately the NFL's target audience is 29-49 which thereby excludes a large number of us here on THF. Regardless, I am no longer tuning into NFL games, nor other sports of any type which feel the need to cram their sudden "wokeness" down my throat.

Dang didn’t know the THF was a bunch of olds. Now I get it.
Posted By: billyhunt

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 01:06 PM

You DONT have to watch the nfl, a bunch of stuff on that LIST is a MUST!!! 2cents

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by kdkane1971

Dang didn’t know the THF was a bunch of olds. Now I get it.

Breaking news I'll alert the media. Dude if you thought the average age of the THF was 24 to 29 you are not a smart man.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by billyhunt
You DONT have to watch the nfl, a bunch of stuff on that LIST is a MUST!!! 2cents

I disagree. Driving a $70k ford truck is not a must. Neither is cutting the cord. It’s just convenient for you to keep buying those things without making any real change that you Stand for. Boycotting the NFL is just a “hey look at me”. Makes you feel special but no real change is made. Stand for what you believe in, believe in what you stand for. There should be no middle ground. Those are just excuses
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 01:14 PM

I’ll cut the cord when those boycotting the nfl cut the cord with the nfl sponsors. Same ppl complaining about the nfl are driving $70k ford trucks (nfl sponsor) saying nfl is bad while directly contributing their boycott $$$ indirectly/directly to BLM claiming it’s not apples to oranges. So the answer to your question is I will cut the cord when those claiming to be patriotic Americans completely cut the cord from the nfl.

Now I have a question for you. Who supports the NFL communists more? The guy watching the cowboys game or the guy buying all the products that sponsor the nfl ie. $70K ford truck, visa, Gatorade, bud light, frito lays products, Lowe’s, Microsoft?

[Linked Image]

I’m your huckleberry.....
Posted By: billyhunt

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 01:27 PM

Most all car makers support some lousy sports league. Dont know about anybody else but i hate going to the grocery store on the bicycle, To me thats a must!!

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 01:31 PM

I disagree. Driving a $70k ford truck is not a must. Neither is cutting the cord. It’s just convenient for you to keep buying those things without making any real change that you Stand for. Boycotting the NFL is just a “hey look at me”. Makes you feel special but no real change is made. Stand for what you believe in, believe in what you stand for. There should be no middle ground. Those are just excuses

June do you support planned parenthood?
Posted By: Cochise

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 01:32 PM

I don't really think it's a "look at me" thing. Sometimes you have to pick your battles. You can't just take on the world in a full blown war on all fronts. Unfortunately a lot of those companies are entrenched and required for every day stuff - especially Visa and Microsoft. Not everyone has the means to go up and sell their Ford truck and trade it for something else or retool their entire IT dept thats MS based or uses MS programs. It's not black or white.

So yes - there is middle ground. All these companies will exist just fine without the NFL. The NFL will not exist without viewers. It's pretty simple.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 01:33 PM

Look guys, if someone wants to help me physically defend our freedoms, I'll welcome their support and that is even if they chose to watch the NFL.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 01:40 PM

No I do not. And I don’t live off the government teet or have I ever collected unemployment
Posted By: Davis300

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
I don't understand it either. The NFL represents everything wrong with our country right now and yet some people still support them. I think the players could beat women and children up for the halftime show and still there will be people who want to watch them play.

Yep, I don’t understand anyone supporting these scumbags in this day & age. Some people are just oblivious to right/wrong. F the NFL

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 01:46 PM

[quote=Junbengreat]

No I do not

By your very definition I assume you do.

https://familycouncil.org/?page_id=14547

following companies have contributed money directly to Planned Parenthood:

Adobe
Aetna
Allstate
American Express
Amgen
AutoZone
Avon
Bank of America
Bath & Body Works
Ben & Jerry’s
Boeing
BP
Charles Schwab
Clorox
Craigslist
Converse
Deutsche Bank
Diageo
Dockers
Energizer
Expedia
ExxonMobil
Fannie Mae
Freddie Mac
Frito Lay
General Electric
Groupon
Intuit
Jiffy Lube
JPMorgan Chase
Johnson & Johnson
Kaiser Permanente
Kraft Heinz
Levi Strauss
Liberty Mutual
March of Dimes
Microsoft
Mondelez International
Monsanto
Morgan Stanley
Nike
Oracle
Patagonia
PayPal
PepsiCo
Pfizer
Progressive Insurance
Prudential
Qualcomm
Starbucks
Shell
Susan G. Komen
Unilever
United Airlines
United Way
US Bank
Verizon
Wells Fargo

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Davis300

Yep, I don’t understand anyone supporting these scumbags in this day & age. Some people are just oblivious to right/wrong. F the NFL

But you don’t have issues supporting all its sponsors. See the irony

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 01:50 PM

[quote=Junbengreat]

No I do not

Adobe
Aetna
Allstate
American Express
Amgen
AutoZone
Avon
Bank of America
Bath & Body Works
Ben & Jerry’s
Boeing
BP
Charles Schwab
Clorox
Craigslist
Converse
Deutsche Bank
Diageo
Dockers
Energizer
Expedia
ExxonMobil
Fannie Mae
Freddie Mac
Frito Lay
General Electric
Groupon
Intuit
Jiffy Lube
JPMorgan Chase
Johnson & Johnson
Kaiser Permanente
Kraft Heinz
Levi Strauss
Liberty Mutual
March of Dimes
Microsoft
Mondelez International
Monsanto
Morgan Stanley
Nike
Oracle
Patagonia
PayPal
PepsiCo
Pfizer
Progressive Insurance
Prudential
Qualcomm
Starbucks
Shell
Susan G. Komen
Unilever
United Airlines
United Way
US Bank
Verizon
Wells Fargo

Thanks for proving my point. We are all hypocrites

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 01:50 PM

pepsi on that list tells you enough

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 01:53 PM

[quote=Junbengreat]

No I do not

Adobe
Aetna
Allstate
American Express
Amgen
AutoZone
Avon
Bank of America
Bath & Body Works
Ben & Jerry’s
Boeing
BP
Charles Schwab
Clorox
Craigslist
Converse
Deutsche Bank
Diageo
Dockers
Energizer
Expedia
ExxonMobil
Fannie Mae
Freddie Mac
Frito Lay
General Electric
Groupon
Intuit
Jiffy Lube
JPMorgan Chase
Johnson & Johnson
Kaiser Permanente
Kraft Heinz
Levi Strauss
Liberty Mutual
March of Dimes
Microsoft
Mondelez International
Monsanto
Morgan Stanley
Nike
Oracle
Patagonia
PayPal
PepsiCo
Pfizer
Progressive Insurance
Prudential
Qualcomm
Starbucks
Shell
Susan G. Komen
Unilever
United Airlines
United Way
US Bank
Verizon
Wells Fargo

Thanks for proving my point. We are all hypocrites

Yep. Nobody has flat ground on this deal.
Posted By: fadetoblack64

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 01:55 PM

Well I aint boycotting my 2 tacos for a dollah.....open 24 hours a day 365 days a year. That's a real American company.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 02:01 PM

These "You aren't enough of an American" threads are divisive in nature and are not accomplishing much.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 02:02 PM

My point is there are some things I will disagree and agree with some of y’all. I won’t boycott unless I’m willing to 100%. Nor will I be quick to judge others for what they believe is right/wrong even they are wrong. At the end of the day I’ll let God judge them.

Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you.
Posted By: TonyWornick

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 02:12 PM

These "You aren't enough of an American" threads are divisive in nature and are not accomplishing much.

Agreed. Seems there is a similar thread daily. If someone wants to watch sports, who cares..if they don't, who cares.
Posted By: txtrophy85

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 02:15 PM

[Linked Image]

Ford is also the sponsor of the San Antonio rodeo and many other organizations.

Your point is just justification in your mind to make it ok for you to keep watching NFL games. Basically saying “ I’ll quit when everyone else does”

If a person wants to watch NFL games that’s their business.

Personally I’ll never understand the desire for a grown man to take time out of his day to watch other grown men play a game and derive pleasure from someone else’s achievements or get upset at their failures

The fact that professional leagues even exist at the level they do is perplexing to me
Posted By: Davis300

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 02:30 PM

No, I don’t see the irony as I cannot tell you the last time I purchased anything from the list of companies you mentioned. What else you got?

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 02:32 PM

No, I don’t see the irony as I cannot tell you the last time I purchased anything from the list of companies you mentioned. What else you got?

Congrats you have my respect.
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 02:35 PM

[Linked Image]

bang i watch the Vikings games, whin not working, hunting, or fishing, & if they have game on channel i get, tis a Minnesota thing, they not America's team...

scratch although Bud Grant was against all the showboating.show boating fined players, told-em they make damn good money,show respect...

cheers You make a valid post... Unfortunatly, people need, way ta get ta work, like beer, & such...

up like i told csi person from Didability. ,
If i'd got payed $10,000,000.00 for first 4 years down in hole cleaning up using an idiot stick, with a $1,000,000.00 sign up bonus. Like they pay them for throwing, catching, a ball. We wouldn't be having this conversation... i could aford my own health insurance, & i'd still be working...

confused2 thar response, "so you dont think they deserve that much ? "

bang must been something bout me grammer... rofl
Unfortunately tis world we live in, ya, people FED-Up...

Gone 🎣

up interesting thread...
flag
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 02:37 PM

i record the Cowboys games, watch later.

i dont watch any other nfl games cuz i'm just not this interested in all the crap

i will watch college cuz i want too.

baseball, basketball, soccer all suk

i'll stay on the stars bandwagon till they suk

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Buzzsaw

i dont watch any other nfl games cuz i'm just not this interested in all the crap

flag
Posted By: Rustler

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 02:40 PM

The ' list ' of companies that support demoncraps and fund all sorts of left wing anti everything agendas is so long no-one has ever compiled a 100% comprehensive & accurate list.

Posted By: Wytex

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 02:43 PM

I watch, I like foobtall.
Not a commie and I just don't give a rats azz what you think about me maximus.

Judge not lest you be judged yourself.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 02:45 PM

Cut The Cord be done with it I feel so much better and don't miss it at all..
Posted By: Bullfrog

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 02:52 PM

Posted By: Stub

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 03:06 PM

The television ratings are down because there are a lot of people like me that are fed up with all of the NFL's BS Hypocritical policies that will not allow any team or player to support what is good about our country, like First Responders, Military, organization's trying to find cures for disease's, stopping child or spouse abuse.
Instead they support movements and people that are destroying our country both physically and politically.

Lets make this perfectly clear, COVID has ZERO to do with their lower ratings!
If anything COVID should help their ratings because a lot of these people would usually be out and about, now they are at home watching more TV than ever because they are afraid to go out and catch it!

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Bullfrog

Very appropriate.
Posted By: hook_n_line

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 03:33 PM

Yep. We didn't renew our corporate suites this year. We did book extra hunts though.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by hook_n_line
Yep. We didn't renew our corporate suites this year. We did book extra hunts though.

up
Posted By: Black02z28

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 04:02 PM

the communist NFL,

I asked in another thread where you said this and got a stupid nonsensical response but please tell me how the NFL is communist? Or are you just throwing that term out there to be more dramatic??

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 04:12 PM

You did ???? When ???????? roflmao

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 04:14 PM

I wonder if NORML will ever cut the chord. Hmmmmm. chicken
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by hook_n_line

NICE..... up

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 04:52 PM

If people continued to watch the cowboys through Popeye Jones Michael Irvin Nate Newton the list goes on and on and on. But drew the line at a political stance. I don't really know if you've got the moral high ground or not.
Posted By: TCM3

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 04:59 PM

You did ???? When ???????? roflmao

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by txtrophy85

[Linked Image]

Ford is also the sponsor of the San Antonio rodeo and many other organizations.

Your point is just justification in your mind to make it ok for you to keep watching NFL games. Basically saying “ I’ll quit when everyone else does”

If a person wants to watch NFL games that’s their business.

Personally I’ll never understand the desire for a grown man to take time out of his day to watch other grown men play a game and derive pleasure from someone else’s achievements or get upset at their failures

The fact that professional leagues even exist at the level they do is perplexing to me

Nailed it. I couldn't agree more.
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Black02z28
the communist NFL,

I asked in another thread where you said this and got a stupid nonsensical response but please tell me how the NFL is communist? Or are you just throwing that term out there to be more dramatic??

When you have no facts it is easier to start throwing names around than just quit. clap
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 05:12 PM

the communist NFL,

I'm sure that was a rhetorical question. Maximum flatulance is baiting you. He's just letting loose some, uh, hot air.
Posted By: Choctaw

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 05:23 PM

Ain't intolerance grand?
Posted By: Gumbeaux

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 05:24 PM

Two weeks into the season and I haven't watched a down of NFL football. Don't plan to, either.

Salary caps are tied to the TV contracts. TV contracts are tied to ratings.

If the ratings stay down, the TV contract values will decrease. When that happens, the salary cap will drop. That's when you'll see the rubber hit the road with these guys. It's easy to be woke with a guaranteed contract. When it starts costing them money, we'll see how woke these football players are.

Quick search says contracts are due to be renegotiated in 2022. If rating stay in the tank thru this year and next, it'll get interesting.

But my guess is people will miss their football and go back, and nothing will change.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by dogcatcher
the communist NFL,

When you have no facts it is easier to start throwing names around than just quit. clap

It’s really not a hard argument to validate

A) no private property owner ship in the NFL
B) production is owned communally(TV contracts), no team can negotiate TV contracts, only the NFL(the government)
C) salary cap!!!!
D)while overall it’s still a very capitalist system but there are some very communist methodologies on distribution of revenue and team construction.

Lots of articles with good points out there.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
the communist NFL,

It’s really not a hard argument to validate

A) no private property owner ship in the NFL
B) production is owned communally(TV contracts), no team can negotiate TV contracts, only the NFL(the government)
C) salary cap etc
D)while overall it’s still a very capitalist system but there are some very communist methodologies on distribution of revenue and team construction.

Lots of articles with good points out there.

rofl

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 05:47 PM

So if Cowboys have more revenue then say saint louis why the same salary cap? Why does the Arizona Cardinals get the same TV revenue as The patriots or dallas?

Hummmmm.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 05:52 PM

Bobo that's not the communism these guys are talking about that is actual communism.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 05:59 PM

So if Cowboys have more revenue then say saint louis why the same salary cap? Why does the Arizona Cardinals get the same TV revenue as The patriots or dallas?

Hummmmm.

It still is not government, it is their corporate structure.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 06:02 PM

Bobo that's not the communism these guys are talking about that is actual communism.

Oh I know, just thought it’s interesting someone want to jump out and laugh when the NFL Corp really runs thier business in a very Communist way.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 06:05 PM

Hummmmm.

But it’s ran like government in a way that makes NFL Corp a Governing body that pushes equality by redistribution of wealth,

The parallels are interesting especially the equality pushed with salary cap.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 06:10 PM

So I don’t buy Ford. FO commie.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 06:16 PM

Hummmmm.

But it’s ran like government in a way that makes NFL Corp a Governing body that pushes equality by redistribution of wealth,

clap

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 06:17 PM

Adobe
Aetna
Allstate
American Express
Amgen
AutoZone
Avon
Bank of America
Bath & Body Works
Ben & Jerry’s
Boeing
BP
Charles Schwab
Clorox
Craigslist
Converse
Deutsche Bank
Diageo
Dockers
Energizer
Expedia
ExxonMobil
Fannie Mae
Freddie Mac
Frito Lay
General Electric
Groupon
Intuit
Jiffy Lube
JPMorgan Chase
Johnson & Johnson
Kaiser Permanente
Kraft Heinz
Levi Strauss
Liberty Mutual
March of Dimes
Microsoft
Mondelez International
Monsanto
Morgan Stanley
Nike
Oracle
Patagonia
PayPal
PepsiCo
Pfizer
Progressive Insurance
Prudential
Qualcomm
Starbucks
Shell
Susan G. Komen
Unilever
United Airlines
United Way
US Bank
Verizon
Wells Fargo

How many of these people wear rapists’s names on their clothes?

Your gonna justify watching the NFL to yourself, no matter what apparently. Take a minute & answer the original question.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 06:21 PM

Adobe
Aetna
Allstate
American Express
Amgen
AutoZone
Avon
Bank of America
Bath & Body Works
Ben & Jerry’s
Boeing
BP
Charles Schwab
Clorox
Craigslist
Converse
Deutsche Bank
Diageo
Dockers
Energizer
Expedia
ExxonMobil
Fannie Mae
Freddie Mac
Frito Lay
General Electric
Groupon
Intuit
Jiffy Lube
JPMorgan Chase
Johnson & Johnson
Kaiser Permanente
Kraft Heinz
Levi Strauss
Liberty Mutual
March of Dimes
Microsoft
Mondelez International
Monsanto
Morgan Stanley
Nike
Oracle
Patagonia
PayPal
PepsiCo
Pfizer
Progressive Insurance
Prudential
Qualcomm
Starbucks
Shell
Susan G. Komen
Unilever
United Airlines
United Way
US Bank
Verizon
Wells Fargo

How many of these people wear rapists’s names on their clothes?

Your gonna justify watching the NFL to yourself, no matter what apparently. Take a minute & answer the original question.

I've already stated I've not watched nfl in over a decade. Like I also already said if you were tuning into the cowboys through all the drug attics, rapist etc and turned them off because of blm you hold no moral high ground. Also if you catch any entertainment from the boobtube you're on a slippery slope.

roflmao

You're an oak!

Thank you Sir!

the communist NFL,

A
No offense sir, but you must be dumb AF. BLM is a self described socialist organization, & the NFL supports them & allows them to advertise on every jersey, helmet, field, stadium, & news story. I hope you can figure it out for yourself from there.
Posted By: Wilhunt

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 06:23 PM

How much is the viewing of NFL games down? Percent

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Choctaw

Ain't intolerance grand?

I have no tolerance for commies. If you wanna kiss their [censored] while they want to kill you, your dumb AF IMO
Posted By: bigbob_ftw

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Wilhunt
How much is the viewing of NFL games down? Percent

about 17% from last year.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 06:37 PM

Max, wanna go camping?
Posted By: swampthang

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by Wytex
I watch, I like foobtall.
Not a commie and I just don't give a rats azz what you think about me maximus.

Judge not lest you be judged yourself.

That's kinda how I look at it. Calling NFL players communist seems a bit of a stretch. Most of them cant even pronounce communism much less know what it is. They wouldn't know a true communist if one crawled in their lap and called them daddy.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 07:08 PM

It ain't our fault loser8

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 07:20 PM

Max, wanna go camping?

[Linked Image]

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Stub
Max, wanna go camping?

[Linked Image]

roflmao
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 07:38 PM

“I rather admire a man who stands up for what he believes.”

The kneelers in the NFL are misguided and wrong. BLM is a terrible organization that no one should support. However, the kneelers and supporters are standing up for what they believe in (even though they’re wrong). And it was a Green Beret who suggested to Kaepernick that he should kneel during the anthem because it would be less disrespectful than what he was doing - which was sitting on the bench during the anthem.

BLM is wrong. The professional athletes are wrong for supporting it. But they’re protesting for their beliefs, just like you and I do on topics that mean something to us. It’s the exact same as what you said about the OP, even though the reasoning behind it for them is flawed.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 07:40 PM

https://thespun.com/nfl/fox-announces-strong-nfl-tv-ratings-for-week-2

FOX Announces Strong NFL TV Ratings For Week 2

FOX released its latest round of NFL overnight TV ratings. The ratings are up six percent compared to last year’s Week 2 single on CBS. Of course, the Cowboys can be thanked, in part, for the ratings increase.

The Cowboys always draw massive TV ratings, especially when they play in competitive games. Dallas mounted an improbable comeback Sunday afternoon, scoring 30 second-half points to stun the Atlanta Falcons 40-39.

There was concern NFL ratings would take a major hit this year in the midst of player protests and games without fans. But the ratings are holding strong and even increasing in some cases. FOX’s Week 2 Single is up six percent compared to CBS’ Week 2 Single last season. Take a look below.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 07:41 PM

Agree.
Posted By: SherpaPhil

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter

“I rather admire a man who stands up for what he believes.”

The kneelers in the NFL are misguided and wrong. BLM is a terrible organization that no one should support. However, the kneelers and supporters are standing up for what they believe in (even though they’re wrong). And it was a Green Beret who suggested to Kaepernick that he should kneel during the anthem because it would be less disrespectful than what he was doing - which was sitting on the bench during the anthem.

BLM is wrong. The professional athletes are wrong for supporting it. But they’re protesting for their beliefs, just like you and I do on topics that mean something to us. It’s the exact same as what you said about the OP, even though the reasoning behind it for them is flawed.

Get out of here with that nonsense! If someone doesn't agree 100% with whatever I am feeling at the moment, they are terrible people and represent everything that is wrong with America, probably eating baby Christians as part of a secret ritual to summon demons and destroy the country. There is no middle ground, don't give an inch!
Posted By: The Dude Abides

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 07:52 PM

Man...I love this country! Freedom to choose whatever the pfhuck I want and could care less what other people think!
Posted By: swampthang

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 08:03 PM

Agree.

Nothing raises my hackles faster than some MF'r who claims to be more patriotic than me. mad

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 08:12 PM

the communist NFL,

A
No offense sir, but you must be dumb AF. BLM is a self described socialist organization, & the NFL supports them & allows them to advertise on every jersey, helmet, field, stadium, & news story. I hope you can figure it out for yourself from there.

Hold on, you mentioned NFL, not BLM and Im willing to bet NFL doesn't "allow" them to do any advertising on their fields and jersey. Those billionaire owners arent going to allow that and hurt corporate sponsorship.

edit: Quick google search and I'm having a hard time finding where the NFL is allowing BLM to advertise on the field or on their jersey. I see where they have been putting "it takes all of us" and stuff like that. I dont watch the NFL so I dont know :p

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 08:17 PM

the communist NFL,

A

Hold on, you mentioned NFL, not BLM and Im willing to bet NFL doesn't "allow" them to do any advertising on their fields and jersey. Those billionaire owners arent going to allow that and hurt corporate sponsorship.

Is somebody else going to tell this guy?

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 08:19 PM

the communist NFL,

A

Don’t bet on that one.
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 08:21 PM

I would wager that most kneelers don’t actually believe in what they’re doing. They’re just going with the flow. It’s obvious to a lot of people, and I think that’s a lot of what bothers them about it.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 08:22 PM

A

Don’t bet on that one.
[/quote]

If there is one thing I've learned from wealthy people is that you don't hurt revenue streams, and supporting a terrorist organization like BLM would do just that

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 08:26 PM

yeah and Nike was hurt by their marketing campaign featuring a kneeler

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 08:27 PM

Dude they literally have the name of rapist who was fighting the cops and going for a knife on their helmet.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 08:32 PM

the communist NFL,

A

edit: Quick google search and I'm having a hard time finding where the NFL is allowing BLM to advertise on the field or on their jersey. I see where they have been putting "it takes all of us" and stuff like that. I dont watch the NFL so I dont know :p

https://www.nbcsports.com/washingto...statements-end-zone-every-stadium-season

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 08:35 PM

A

https://www.nbcsports.com/washingto...statements-end-zone-every-stadium-season

Thank you sir.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 09:06 PM

In God and Countries name I do not understand how any Red Blooded American with any real moral and constitutional values can watch the any sport that allows and promotes this BS
Hell the NFL has been letting Players wear the name of Criminals on their helmet all season . In the article below the NFL is taking this hypocrisy and absurdity to a whole nutha level.

[Linked Image]

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...al-justice-uniform-patches-helmet-decals

NFL Reportedly Considering Social Justice Uniform Patches, Helmet Decals

The NFL is reportedly considering allowing players to wear "decals on helmets or patches on jerseys" in honor of victims of systemic racism and police brutality, according to Jason Reid of The Undefeated.

The league may also "produce educational programs about victims, among other plans."

NFL.com noted that if the decal idea was approved by the players and the league, "a player could wear a helmet decal with 'G.F.' for George Floyd, whose death in May while in Minneapolis police custody has sparked a global reckoning over police brutality and racial prejudice."

Reid also reported that the league is expected to play "Lift Ev'ry Voice And Sing" before the playing of "The Star-Spangled Banner" at the start of games. The song has traditionally been considered the Black national anthem. :

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 09:14 PM

Botham Jean’s name on a helmet totally confuses me all together.
Posted By: Mickey Moose

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 09:17 PM

If there is one thing I've learned from wealthy people is that you don't hurt revenue streams, and supporting a terrorist organization like BLM would do just that

Then you missed that wealthy people will spend money - and a lot of it - to support their cause or even simply to make a statement. It's not about the money. Why? Because they are wealthy, they can afford it.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by Sneaky
I would wager that most kneelers don’t actually believe in what they’re doing. They’re just going with the flow. It’s obvious to a lot of people, and I think that’s a lot of what bothers them about it.

I agree that a lot of people, not just athletes, are being peer pressured or guilted into showing support. Doesn’t make it right, but I see where they’re coming from. I disagree with it.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 09:53 PM

the communist NFL,

A

BLM isn’t advertising on the helmets or uniforms. The league allowed players to wear something on the back of their helmets, but BLM didn’t buy ad space for it. It’s the league allowing players to support a cause many of them back. The NBA allowed players to choose from a list of approved slogans on the back of their jerseys. Not all players are partaking in that.
Posted By: Mickey Moose

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 09:58 PM

The NBA allowed players to choose from a list of approved slogans on the back of their jerseys. Not all players are partaking in that.

Don't forget about...

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/29510169/nba-unveils-black-lives-matter-orlando-court
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=nba+black...t=canonical&iax=images&ia=images

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/22/20 11:33 PM

Botham Jean’s name on a helmet totally confuses me all together.

Any Black killed by ANY White, whatever the reason. That's what their problem is. They have no moral ground to stand on with that thought.
Posted By: TWarren

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/23/20 12:20 AM

Some of these “fans” will actually spend hours watching pampered millionaires bellyache & call them racist. They will justify to themselves their support of rapist, rioters, & cop killers by playing along with the fantasy of sportsball.

It will be interesting to see what, IF ANY, line some of these cucks have.

Me thinks it's time to seek some professional help.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/23/20 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by Mickey Moose
The NBA allowed players to choose from a list of approved slogans on the back of their jerseys. Not all players are partaking in that.

Don't forget about...

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/29510169/nba-unveils-black-lives-matter-orlando-court
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=nba+black...t=canonical&iax=images&ia=images

[Linked Image]

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/lebron-james-offering-pay-felons-fines-vote-election
Posted By: Tin Head

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/23/20 12:38 AM

a lot around these parts are scared to talk about it. Its better to talk about dancing with the stars.
roflmao

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/23/20 12:43 AM

Well, just as I expected, the commie lovin NFL fans can’t answer a direct question.

Y’all will put up with anything for sportsball. Pathetic, especially for a grown man.
Posted By: Roll-Tide

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/23/20 01:54 AM

This is me. But I realize that NFL has lot of good people. Not all are America hating divas.

https://www.wtae.com/amp/article/ma...-police-officers-name-on-helmet/34088876

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/23/20 01:55 AM

Well, just as I expected, the commie lovin NFL fans can’t answer a direct question.

Y’all will put up with anything for sportsball. Pathetic, especially for a grown man.

I have not seen a game all year but you sound like you know everything. Good talk roflmao

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/23/20 02:17 AM

Well, Bills are 2-0. This is our year! Not gonna miss a second!
Posted By: Mako My Day

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/23/20 02:21 AM

I choose not to watch it, but if some do, that is their choice and right. We can have differing opinions and views without creating a huge divide. I drive a Ford that I bought used, does that make me a bad person? If everyone had the same likes and dislikes, the world would be a very boring place. Semper-Fi
Posted By: titan2232

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/23/20 01:57 PM

If you don't like then don't watch and please stop telling us about how you're not watching. We get it

The NFL is not going away. Too much money moving in Vegas and around the world

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/23/20 02:21 PM

Just remember what Hypocrisy and outright moral wrong the NFL and other professional sports have become!

For fans who follow the sport, most of this will be a simple reminder of things you already know.

In 2012 the NFL had an issue with Tim Tebow kneeling before each game to pray, they also had an issue with Tebow wearing John 3:16 as part of his eye-black to avoid glare, and made him take it off.

In 2013 the NFL fined Brandon Marshall for wearing green cleats to raise awareness for people with mental health disorders.

In 2014 Robert Griffin III (RG3) entered a post-game press conference wearing a shirt that said "Know Jesus Know Peace" but was forced to turn it inside out by an NFL uniform inspector before speaking at the podium.

In 2015 DeAngelo Williams was fined for wearing "Find the Cure "eye black for breast cancer awareness.

In 2015 William Gay was fined for wearing purple cleats to raise awareness for domestic violence. (Not that the NFL has a domestic violence problem..).

In 2016 the NFL prevented the Dallas Cowboys from wearing a decal on their helmet in honor of 5 Dallas Police officers killed in the line of duty.
Who were protecting BLM protesters in downtown Dallas

2016 the NFL threatened to fine players who wanted to wear cleats to commemorate the 15th anniversary of 9/11.

2019-2020 The NFL Allows players to wear the names of Convicted Criminals who were killed by the police while committing crimes??????

So tell me again how the NFL supports free speech and expression. bs

It is quite clear based on the facts that the NFL has taken a position against any NFL player or team that supports real moral issues such as:
Christianity, social causes such as mental health, cancer, domestic violence, First Responders, the Memory of 9/11...
BUT they will allow players to Disrespect our Flag and National Anthem. The NFL has also allowed for a Racist Black National Anthem to be played before each game hammer
There is No other way to describe a Racist Anthem that is for only one race, the Black race. Why do they not have a Hispanic, Asian or Native American Indian anthem? Pure Hypocrisy.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/23/20 02:37 PM

This reminds me of Republican V Democrat

YOU aint changing anyones mind, so quit pizzing on them. Keep it to yourselves, we :

1. KNOW you hate the NFL and won't watch a second
2. YOU cut your cord

This is awesome!!!

God Bless America where you CAN CHOOSE
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/23/20 02:44 PM

YOU aint changing anyones mind, so quit pizzing on them. Keep it to yourselves, we :

2. YOU cut your cord

This is awesome!!!

Balls.
Posted By: Rustler

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/23/20 02:45 PM

I love Tacos.
Posted By: bigbob_ftw

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/23/20 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by Rustler
I love Tacos.

[Linked Image]

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/23/20 02:57 PM

2. YOU cut your cord

This is awesome!!!

I cut it and I feel better flag

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/23/20 02:58 PM

Buzz did you miss the topic on this thread hammer (Question for the commie lovin NFL fans)
Versus your Marshmellow thread (Official Sports watching Post, no haters allowed).

Put your face mask back on and go to your safe place rofl

2. YOU cut your cord

This is awesome!!!

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/23/20 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw
I love Tacos.

[Linked Image]

Can I get an AMEN!!!
Posted By: The Dude Abides

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/23/20 03:56 PM

You need to mind your manners and tread lightly with your "commie" comment. There are a lot of true patriots, Americans and veterans on this board that served this country proud and honorably. You can protest whatever you want but if someone does not agree with you does not make them a "commie".

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/23/20 04:03 PM

rofl
Posted By: Marc K

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/23/20 04:15 PM

Some of us are Constitutional Conservatives who quietly stand by our convictions without beating our chests. We sure as heck turn out to vote because of our core values and central beliefs.
Posted By: HuntnFly67

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/23/20 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by TXGUNNER308

You need to mind your manners and tread lightly with your "commie" comment. There are a lot of true patriots, Americans and veterans on this board that served this country proud and honorably. You can protest whatever you want but if someone does not agree with you does not make them a "commie".

6 page summary in three lines:

It's the same schtick the left uses when they label anything/anyone that disagrees with them as racist.
"You don't agree with me, well you're a ______."

I used to do the same thing when I was 7 at Mexican food restaurants with my brother. He ate salsa, I preferred guacamole. Therefore, he was Cobra (bad guys eat red salsa) and I was GI Joe (good guys eat green guac). The maturity level is about the same in all cases.
Posted By: Judd

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/23/20 05:02 PM

I love Tacos.

[Linked Image]

Can I get an AMEN!!!

Amen....

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/23/20 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Judd
I love Tacos.

[Linked Image]

Can I get an AMEN!!!

Amen....

heck yes another Amen and pass them on over please!
Posted By: butch sanders

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/23/20 06:50 PM

it is great entertainment
as long as you can wager watch & drink
i will watch it
Posted By: titan2232

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans - 09/23/20 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by butch sanders
it is great entertainment
as long as you can wager watch & drink
i will watch it

cheers