Texas Hunting Forum

Which THF Member is this?

Posted By: Guy

Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 08:23 PM

Heard this on the radio saturday...hammer

https://www.fox4news.com/news/texas...2IGytREZnWZAKwc_7DEj9jnofUQoWAz6obHPAobw
Posted By: TexFlip

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 08:26 PM

With his dying breath he said "I thought it was a hoax but it's not". Was he not intubated?
Posted By: Stub

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 08:31 PM

I hope it was not any THFer.
Posted By: Jasb

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 08:47 PM

SMH
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 08:50 PM

He was just another idiot who didn't take Covid seriously

Hummmmmm, could be one of many THFers confused2

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 09:10 PM

I figured SA threw the party?

Originally Posted by S.A. hunter
Originally Posted by J.P. Greeson
It seems like common sense to me. Don't shut down the economy, but do what you can to keep the virus from spreading.

Nope, we need to spread the virus.
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 09:37 PM

I didn't get an invite.
Posted By: rickym

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Guy

It seems like common sense to me. Don't shut down the economy, but do what you can to keep the virus from spreading.

In all seriousness, I don’t think he’s that stupid. Though people are doing some surprisingly out of character things here lately.

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 09:42 PM

Hunter is too busy attempting to outsmart a coon.

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by rickym
Originally Posted by Guy

In all seriousness, I don’t think he’s that stupid.

Why not, he said we need to spread the virus, that is the purpose of the covid parties.
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 09:44 PM

You found an idiot that died pushing his luck. I guess that means you were right and we should all be terrified of the virus and hide for our lives. Strong reasoning.

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by Sneaky
You found an idiot that died pushing his luck. I guess that means you were right and we should all be terrified of the virus and hide for our lives. Strong reasoning.

There you go with your extremism again. No need to be terrified of the virus and hide for your lives. But lets not be stupid and purposely spread it, as SA says we need to do. hammer

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 10:17 PM

Then don’t be. The choice is yours. Why does his choice upset you so much?

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 10:19 PM

And let’s not pretend that you didn’t post this as an I told you so moment. You did, and it’s an incredibly lame attempt, at that. One person doing something stupid does not prove this to be a pandemic worth giving up freedoms for. Keep trying.
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Buzzsaw

Feeling braver yet chicken little?

I haven’t noticed any members not taking it seriously; just some are cowards and some aren’t.......some think with their brain and can handle the truth.......others have a problem with that......
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by Hudbone
Hunter is too busy attempting to outsmart a coon.

As a side note - I have them (Racoons) on camera eating diesel and corn last night. I hope they feel rotten today. rifle

Maybe it was the beer I put in it. Maybe it was the Beck's non-alcoholic bottle I threw in (bought by mistake). Maybe it was 'cause it only sat for two days in the tub.

back Don't let me interrupt y'all's bickering.

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Guy

FAKE NEWS! Your getting good at this Guy....
Posted By: Smokey Bear

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 10:33 PM

Strong argument for Darwin....

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 10:33 PM

And let’s not pretend that you didn’t post this as an I told you so moment. You did, and it’s an incredibly lame attempt, at that. One person doing something stupid does not prove this to be a pandemic worth giving up freedoms for. Keep trying.

There you go again, off into the ditch....

No the post is really simple, don't be stupid and purposely spread the virus as "MANY" think we should, SA thinks we should. These covid parties being going on for a while now, I heard about them months ago.

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 10:35 PM

Sure thing Guy. Clearly lots of THF members are doing COVID parties, which is why you asked which of us it was. I believe you.

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Guy

No the post is really simple, don't be stupid and purposely spread the virus as "MANY" think we should, SA thinks we should. These covid parties being going on for a while now, I heard about them months ago.

SA is not stupid........does not understanding the logic make you feel stupid Guy? Is this your way of feeling better about not understanding so call the person smarter than you stupid?
Posted By: rickym

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Guy

There you go with your extremism again. No need to be terrified of the virus and hide for your lives. But lets not be stupid and purposely spread it, as SA says we need to do. hammer

Y’all gonna make buzzsaw dig a hole in the ground and hide forever!

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by Pitchfork Predator
Originally Posted by Guy

SA is not stupid........does not understanding the logic make you feel stupid Guy? Is this your way of feeling better about not understanding so call the person smarter than you stupid?

Not sure what you are saying Marc. Are you saying we should be purposely spreading the virus?

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 10:47 PM

Sure thing Guy. Clearly lots of THF members are doing COVID parties, which is why you asked which of us it was. I believe you.

Would you please get your azz back down to Texas so I can give you a "warm" hug? roflmao

(Seriously, I need 22 does taken off of this place this coming season. Get your butt in gear.)

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by Guy
Originally Posted by Guy

Not sure what you are saying Marc. Are you saying we should be purposely spreading the virus?

Young people are the least risk category for this virus........they are ready to live their lives again and have decided they are not ready to give up their way of life to avoid a flu virus ........a decision we are all in going to have to make if you are paying attention......they are the strongest and healthiest of the workforce and are also ready to keep bars and restaurants from going out of business..... they are trying to be strong young Americans! And we should stop them? This is a war. The young lead the charge, just like they do in conventional war....
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 10:51 PM

My guess is that it is one of the sissy THFers who is afraid of needles.
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 11:01 PM

Today's list of new cases from Tom Green County.

Female in her 20s, Hispanic, Tom Green County (TGC)
Male in his 20s, Hispanic, TGC
Male in his 30s, pending racial demographic, TGC
Male in his 40s, pending racial demographic, Hidalgo County
Female in her 40s, pending racial demographic, TGC
Male in his 30s, pending racial demographic, TGC
Male in his 20s, pending racial demographic, TGC
Female in her 60s, pending racial demographic, Crockett County
Female in her 50s, pending racial demographic, TGC
Female in her 20s, pending racial demographic, TGC
Female in her 20s, pending racial demographic, pending county
Female in her 20s, pending racial demographic, pending county
Female in her 80s, Hispanic, Crockett County
Teenage female, Hispanic, TGC
Male in his 40s, unknown, TGC
Male in his 60s, Hispanic, Crockett County
Male in his 70s, Hispanic, Crockett County
Female in her 70s, Hispanic, Crockett County
Female in her 30s, white, TGC
Female in her 20s, Hispanic, TGC
Female in her 40s, Hispanic, TGC
Female in her 40s, Hispanic, Val Verde County
Young male, white, TGC
Female in her 50s, Hispanic, TGC
Male in his 60s, Hispanic, TGC
Female in her 80s, white, TGC
Male in his 40s, Hispanic, TGC
Male in his 60s, white, TGC
Female in her 60s, unknown, Val Verde County
Male in his 50s, white, TGC
Female in her 50s, white, TGC
Male in his 80s, Hispanic, Crockett County
Male in his 30s, Hispanic, TGC
Female in her 30s, Hispanic, TGC
Male in his 20s, white, TGC
Female in her 20s, white, TGC
Male in his 30s, Hispanic, TGC
Male in his 20s, white, TGC
Female in her 30s, white, TGC
Female in her 30s, Hispanic, TGC

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 11:03 PM

Young people are the least risk category for this virus........they are ready to live their lives again and have decided they are not ready to give up their way of life to avoid a flu virus ........a decision we are all in going to have to make if you are paying attention......they are the strongest and healthiest of the workforce and are also ready to keep bars and restaurants from going out of business..... they are trying to be strong young Americans! And we should stop them? This is a war. The young lead the charge, just like they do in conventional war....

So you are ok with these covid parties?

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by Guy

Yes I am...... it’s their life to live not yours or mine.....

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Guy

That is so extreme, sneaky probably does not agree.

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by Guy
Originally Posted by Guy

"Extreme"? Guy, it's called the Constitution. LIVE OR DIE - that's where we live.

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by Guy
Originally Posted by Guy

Perception can vary a great deal Guy, when I was young I took much more risk than this and I would of been one of the first to arrive at the party to meet the young ladies.....

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 11:45 PM

Perception can vary a great deal Guy, when I was young I took much more risk than this and I would of been one of the first to arrive at the party to meet the young ladies.....

I was crazier than all you guys when I was a kid, but my calculated risk taking didn't impact others..Plus we are smarter these days... Pics below 1985 fyi..

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mike W

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/13/20 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by Guy

I read that, not sure how much I believe it if the guy dying from CV says: "“Just before the person died they looked at the nurse and they said, ‘I think I made a mistake. I thought it was a hoax but it's not,”

It didn't pass the old "sniff test", from everything I read you aren't talking much right before you die with CV.

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/14/20 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by Mike W
Originally Posted by Guy

I read that, not sure how much I believe it if the guy dying from CV says: "“Just before the person died they looked at the nurse and they said, ‘I think I made a mistake. I thought it was a hoax but it's not,”

It didn't pass the old "sniff test", from everything I read you aren't talking much right before you die with CV.

I think what he said before he died is not really the point.

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/14/20 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by Guy

I was crazier than all you guys when I was a kid, but my calculated risk taking didn't impact others..Plus we are smarter these days... Pics below 1985 fyi..

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Great pic......IMO you don’t have the right to ask people to stop living to protect you or your family or your friends from dying......I would never ask that of anybody......

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/14/20 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by Guy

FAKE NEWS! Your getting good at this Guy....

Whats fake about this?

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/14/20 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Guy
Originally Posted by Guy

What is the point? I have not read about anyone dying who wasn't intubated. I guess if it can kill a healthy 30 year old and leave him talking on the way out the door it really is the plague.

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/14/20 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by Guy
Originally Posted by Guy

You have no facts to prove this supposed 30 year old with no name died........fake news....

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/14/20 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by Guy
Originally Posted by Guy

What is the point?

OMG, really? <insert dead horse icon>

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/14/20 12:17 AM

From the articles it sounds like this statement was made when he went into the hospital. When he was diagnosed, not just before he was wheeled to the morgue.

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/14/20 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by Guy

Sorry, but without a name or any actual information it just doesn't pass the sniff test. I watched a Dr on NBC for 2 weeks suffering with Covid, a DOCTOR. Dude never had covid, just narrative creation.

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/14/20 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by dogcatcher
From the articles it sounds like this statement was made when he went into the hospital. When he was diagnosed, not just before he was wheeled to the morgue.

Sounds that way don't it?

"“Just before the person died they looked at the nurse and they said, ‘I think I made a mistake. I thought it was a hoax but it's not,”

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/14/20 12:21 AM

Sounds like? WAG that DOG dogcatcher........ roflmao

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/14/20 12:33 AM

This what the Doctor said https://www.nbc12.com/2020/07/12/i-...-texas-dies-after-attending-covid-party/
“One of the things that was heart-wrenching that he said to his nurse was, ‘You know, I think I made a mistake.' And this young man went to a COVID party,” she said. “He didn’t really believe. He thought the disease was a hoax. He thought he was young and invincible and wouldn’t get affected by the disease.”

Not the same as being quoted in the OPs article.

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/14/20 12:35 AM

This what the Doctor said https://www.nbc12.com/2020/07/12/i-...-texas-dies-after-attending-covid-party/
“One of the things that was heart-wrenching that he said to his nurse was, ‘You know, I think I made a mistake.' And this young man went to a COVID party,” she said. “He didn’t really believe. He thought the disease was a hoax. He thought he was young and invincible and wouldn’t get affected by the disease.”

So now we are up to 2 different stories about the same mystery man. No wonder the news is even less trusted than congress.

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/14/20 12:37 AM

violin
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/14/20 01:26 AM

Originally Posted by Guy
Originally Posted by Guy
[quote=Mike W][quote=Guy]Heard this on the radio saturday...hammer

https://www.fox4news.com/news/texas...2IGytREZnWZAKwc_7DEj9jnofUQoWAz6obHPAobw

What is the point?

dead_horse dead_horse dead_horse dead_horse

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/14/20 02:35 AM

THF

Home of the brave idiots flag

Keep those heads in the sand, thinking its not real and won't get you...... just somebody else

it's just a matter of time

Hel77 I'll be the only one alive to vote in November

oh, wait, that's the Dems plan, all the idiot Conservatives won't wear masks cuz they are real men and might look silly, they'll get Covid, die and leave sleepy Joe and Pocahontas to handle the rest

Nice guys
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/14/20 02:40 AM

Ah jeez.

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/14/20 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by skinnerback
Ah jeez.

dead_horse troll

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/14/20 02:48 AM

Lol

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/14/20 02:51 AM

Lol

LOVE YOU SkinnerB

I know I can be a real azz whip
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/14/20 02:53 AM

THF

Keep those heads in the sand, thinking its not real and won't get you...... just somebody else

oh, wait, that's the Dems plan, all the idiot Conservatives won't wear masks cuz they are real men and might look silly, they'll get Covid, die and leave sleepy Joe and Pocahontas to handle the rest

Nice guys

Are you drunk?
Posted By: Gravytrain

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/14/20 02:59 AM

We need a "pot meet kettle" emoji.

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/14/20 03:10 AM

Lol

LOVE YOU SkinnerB

Love you back Sir, that goes for me too. cheers

Turn that damn TV off LOL.

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/14/20 09:46 AM

paranoia will destroy ya'

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/14/20 09:47 AM

Guy, I have seen crappy photos before, but this one takes the cake!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Jasb

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/14/20 11:53 AM

Feeling braver yet chicken little?

I haven’t noticed any members not taking it seriously; just some are cowards and some aren’t.......some think with their brain and can handle the truth.......others have a problem with that......

Damn, calling people a coward was once like a mama joke, there are some soft azz folks on here now!
Posted By: ducknbass

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/14/20 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Guy

Where is that beating the dead horse thingy?

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/14/20 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by KRoyal
THF

Nice guys

Are you drunk?

I'm thinking meth.

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/14/20 12:26 PM

[Linked Image]

The girls liked it. smile ani

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/14/20 12:34 PM

Lol

LOVE YOU SkinnerB

Love you back Sir, that goes for me too. cheers

Turn that damn TV off LOL.

"Love you." "No, I love you more!" Turning into a Harlequin thread.

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/14/20 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Guy

[Linked Image]

The girls liked it. smile ani

This has produced one fact. Hudbone is not attracted to Guy.
Posted By: Stub

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/14/20 01:02 PM

Lol

LOVE YOU SkinnerB

I really like my azz spanked grin

Love you back Sir, that goes for me too. cheers .

eeks333 rofl bolt

[Linked Image]

Re: Which THF Member is this? - 07/14/20 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Creekrunner

Would you please get your azz back down to Texas so I can give you a "warm" hug? roflmao

(Seriously, I need 22 does taken off of this place this coming season. Get your butt in gear.)

Sounds good to me.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum