Texas Hunting Forum

Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man

Posted By: aerangis

Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 05:18 PM

More sh1t is about to hit the fan.

The video has gaps in the recording and doesnt capure every momt of the confrontation in its entirity but it contains more than eno to establish what occured and why. The trooper needs to be held accountable. He made an error of judgement that needlessly cost the man his life and the error is so fundamental to his profession Id be suprised if the DA doesnt charge the trooper with criminal offense involving professional negligence. It. crosses a line that should be labeled criminal and professional negligence imho. His mistake was failing to recognize an issue staring him square in the face and mind blowng to think thatthe man was shot needlessly SIX TIMES. Situational Awareness is a foundational element that every LEO HAS to master to be considered functionally competent to work in his profession. His mistake is pretty damn significanIft and painfully obvious to the extreme. Watch the video, if he's no-billed by the grand jury, it would be a travesty of ustice.
Posted By: dkershen

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 05:25 PM

There's more to the story than the video shows. The guy was having massive temperament swings and had been pulled over twice already that day for running in excess of 100MPH. He was on course to kill himself and possibly others. I bet the toxicology report is very revealing.
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 05:33 PM

Bated breath.
Posted By: Roll-Tide

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 06:03 PM

The video I saw didn’t show much. Showed a fight then a shot.

Maybe you have a different video.

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 06:23 PM

Will some THFer please post up the video? confused2
Posted By: Txhunter65

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 06:31 PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/06/08/maurice-gordon-shooting-video/

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 06:32 PM

Im aware of one video. the same one on the site linked in the post. The mistake is glaring and obvious long before the video ends. If you dont recognize it could it be a simple lack of awareness of use of force procedural guidelines in LEA and various methods of threat mitigation?
Im not a licensed peace officer and I recognized it before the video came to an end. Its not anything requiring special lknowledge or super powers to figure out smile

I'll throw this out there to see if it fills the gap in your data set set; The trooper was in control of the encounter from start to finish. He made a series of mistakes and failing to recognize he was in control of the situation was one of them.

If that doesnt make the lightbulb go off .nothing will. I basically stated tthe nature of his mistake and explained it sufficiently in the hint In the paragraph above this sentence.

Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 06:43 PM

Good shoot.

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 06:44 PM

Oh, and the Washington Compost sucks. That article was horrible.
Posted By: Txhunter65

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by aerangis
Im aware of one video. the same one on the site linked in the post. The mistake is glaring and obvious long before the video ends. If you dont recognize it could it be a simple lack of awareness of use of force procedural guidelines in LEA and various methods of threat mitigation?
Im not a licensed peace officer and I recognized it before the video came to an end. Its not anything requiring special lknowledge or super powers to figure out smile

Instead of repeatedly referring to what is so glaringly obvious that everyone who thinks the officer was justified is missing why don't you just state what procedural guideline the office failed to comply with.
Posted By: DocHorton

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 06:46 PM

Doesn't look like the trooper did anything wrong to me.
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 06:52 PM

Maybe he tried to take the cop's gun? That video doesn't show much at all. So freakin' sick of this racist war on police. If you don't wanna get shot or harmed in any other manner, just do these 3 things.

1) Don't break the law.

2) Whether you are guilty or innocent, do what the LEO asks you to do. Obey his commands, lemme see your hands means just that. Get in the car means just that. STOP right there means just that.

3) If being arrested, don't fight the police.

All these morons think they can just do whatever they want, showing no respect to authority whatsoever. Just do what's asked of you and don't fight the cops. Fight your battle in court. C'mon man.
Posted By: SherpaPhil

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 06:54 PM

How would everyone describe what happened in that video? It looks to me like the officer made the stop, civilian got out of the car, cop out him back in, a few moments go by, the dude attacks the cop, they tussle for a bit and in the struggle, the cop shoots him. From the video, it's hard to say if he did or didn't go for the cops gun. Do folks see something different? Too many folks are getting killed by cops, but I think I'm with the officer on this one.
Posted By: 68A

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 07:00 PM

Guy was high
Trooper was accommodating
Guy runs and tries to take patrol car
Trooper uses pepper spray IAW escalation of force
Guy goes for troopers gun
Guy gets shot.

If this is the truth then there’s nothing more to discuss. Being unarmed doesn’t mean someone isn’t a deadly threat. If you go for a cops firearm, you should expect to get shot.
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by Txhunter65

Instead of repeatedly referring to what is so glaringly obvious that everyone who thinks the officer was justified is missing why don't you just state what procedural guideline the office failed to comply with.

THIS
Posted By: Cast

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 07:01 PM

Here’s the video.
Posted By: sweetwood

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 07:03 PM

Here's a 16 minute video that provides more context. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KT99v-DSr8

It's a tragic situation but I think this guy had some serious mental issues going on.
If I'm not mistaken either a friend or a family member called the police on him earlier voicing their concern.
Posted By: Texas buckeye

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 07:07 PM

Are you talking about the guy not being cuffed?

I don't watch much video of cops doing their jobs, so I can't really figure out what you are talking about other than the video was not very helpful for watching much of anything.
Posted By: stinkbelly

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 07:12 PM

I am so tired of people like the OP beating up on police for doing their job. This guy was a criminal that made some bad decisions and tried to take the police officers gun. With that happening, this is the best outcome.
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 07:12 PM

The video has gaps in the recording and doesnt capure every momt of the confrontation in its entirity but it contains more than eno to establish what occured and why. The trooper needs to be held accountable. He made an error of judgement that needlessly cost the man his life and the error is so fundamental to his profession Id be suprised if the DA doesnt charge the trooper with criminal offense involving professional negligence. It. crosses a line that should be labeled criminal and professional negligence imho. His mistake was failing to recognize an issue staring him square in the face and mind blowng to think thatthe man was shot needlessly SIX TIMES. Situational Awareness is a foundational element that every LEO HAS to master to be considered functionally competent to work in his profession. His mistake is pretty damn significanIft and painfully obvious to the extreme. Watch the video, if he's no-billed by the grand jury, it would be a travesty of ustice.

Not sure what video you were watching, but looked like a good shoot to me. "Shot needlessly SIX TIMES." So exactly how many times would you shoot someone to stop them from taking your gun in the heat of the moment? It is easy to sit back and critique this officer when you're safe behind your keyboard.
Posted By: TCM3

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by 68A
Guy was high
Guy gets shot.

If this is the truth then there’s nothing more to discuss. Being unarmed doesn’t mean someone isn’t a deadly threat. If you go for a cops firearm, you should expect to get shot.
Posted By: Concho

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 07:18 PM

I'll throw this out there to see if it fills the gap in your data set set; The trooper was in control of the encounter from start to finish. He made a series of mistakes and failing to recognize he was in control of the situation was one of them.

If that doesnt make the lightbulb go off .nothing will. I basically stated tthe nature of his mistake and explained it sufficiently in the hint In the paragraph above this sentence.

Garbage.
Posted By: redchevy

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by skinnerback
Maybe he tried to take the cop's gun? That video doesn't show much at all. So freakin' sick of this racist war on police. If you don't wanna get shot or harmed in any other manner, just do these 3 things.

1) Don't break the law.

2) Whether you are guilty or innocent, do what the LEO asks you to do. Obey his commands, lemme see your hands means just that. Get in the car means just that. STOP right there means just that.

All these morons think they can just do whatever they want, showing no respect to authority whatsoever. Just do what's asked of you and don't fight the cops. Fight your battle in court. C'mon man.

Wait just a sec... it cant really be that easy is it? muyloco
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 07:29 PM

Daddy always told me never to argue with a man in uniform who wears a gun for a living.

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Hudbone
Daddy always told me never to argue with a man in uniform who wears a gun for a living.

I try to follow the advice of "don't argue with the guy holding the mic, you will never win"

Same concept, same results. you lose both ways
Posted By: Guy

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 07:34 PM

I feel sorry for cops having to deal with this BS.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 07:34 PM

Waiting on the apology tour.

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 07:35 PM

guess I was just raised wrong and feel so sorry for that there policeman for having to go through that
Posted By: redchevy

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by Guy

x2
Posted By: Paluxy

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter
Good shoot.

Yep. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 07:44 PM

Would absolutely love to see you handle a similar situation. You have a very ******* up way of thinking.
Posted By: StephenB

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 08:04 PM

Make him get back in his car or cuff him before putting him in the police car would be my guess.

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 08:07 PM

I suspect the armchair cops would be like Quanell X going to police training. His perspective changed in short order.

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 08:14 PM

I guess we should take away all PD issued firearms and then bestow some sort of supernatural set of powers to our cops so they can be kept safe while trying to keep us safe.
Posted By: ChadTRG42

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 08:19 PM

What! I've got one thing to say: STOP RESISTING ARREST!!!

You fight with LEO and are surprised you get shot. Come on!!! I'm tired of people thinking it's the LEO's fault in all this. Bull [censored]!!!!.

Let's work on the first part of the issue before the escalation of force happened. Which is the individual fighting back and trying to harm/kill an officer. You were speeding (going 110 mph!) and get pulled over. Your getting a ticket. Then you want to fight back and harm/kill a police officer. F That!! Let's work on the initial problem, not the reaction that is justified and expected of this outcome for LEO.

The problem is the attitude and personal view towards an LEO, and the criminal mind set. 99% of these cases would have never happened if the perp didn't resit or fight an officer. Period! Let's work on that attitude and personal views FIRST!

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 08:25 PM

Chad, don't try to be so reasonable
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 08:33 PM

Why hang out in the cheap seats when you can sit front row?

https://www.dps.texas.gov/trainingacademy/recruiting/index.htm
Posted By: Tbar

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 08:38 PM

Fight with an officer and try to get his gun............Good Shoot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ9P4DBChbQ&feature=emb_logo

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 09:00 PM

The incident happened way back before Memorial Day. Seems as if the media didn't respond.

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 09:12 PM

Not much to respond to, it seems even the crooked media can't imagine a way to spin a guy going for a cops gun and then getting shot into a positive. Didn't work for Michael Brown (the gentle giant), won't happen for this dude either.

Hands up don't shoot doesn't work when the perp is on video attacking the cop.
Posted By: Sailor

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 09:22 PM

Looked like, the officer had little choice...…….
Don't fight, the cops...……...

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown

I think that reason is very apparent.
Posted By: bucksnbass357

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Concho

Garbage.

Yes Sir. Pure Liberal nutcase BS Garbage

Originally Posted by 68A
Guy was high
Guy gets shot.

On the money Sir Concisely well stated

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Guy

100% agree.

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 09:57 PM

This appears to be a classic case of an officer fighting for his life against a person who probably suffers mental illness, either long term or induced by meds or street drugs. This is what happens when officers are mandated by legislators to deal with the mentally ill, I've been saying for years we do not have the training to handle the needs of the mentally ill, even with our "Mental Health Officer" training. It is time to call it like it is, the system has failed most of the mentally ill and failed police officers in the process.Maybe the guy is just evil, either way I don't see where the officer had much choice.

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 10:06 PM

Aerangis.....America Orchid Society...... eeks333
Posted By: Guy

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Tbar
Fight with an officer and try to get his gun............Good Shoot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ9P4DBChbQ&feature=emb_logo

SMH, such BS, why none of this on the news!
Posted By: circlep

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by ChadTRG42
What! I've got one thing to say: STOP RESISTING ARREST!!!

You fight with LEO and are surprised you get shot. Come on!!! I'm tired of people thinking it's the LEO's fault in all this. Bull [censored]!!!!.

Let's work on the first part of the issue before the escalation of force happened. Which is the individual fighting back and trying to harm/kill an officer. You were speeding (going 110 mph!) and get pulled over. Your getting a ticket. Then you want to fight back and harm/kill a police officer. F That!! Let's work on the initial problem, not the reaction that is justified and expected of this outcome for LEO.

The problem is the attitude and personal view towards an LEO, and the criminal mind set. 99% of these cases would have never happened if the perp didn't resit or fight an officer. Period! Let's work on that attitude and personal views FIRST!

I agree 100%! Stay in the car and do what is asked of you. I don't always agree with why I am pulled over but I can settle that in court not on the street.
Posted By: batman

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 11:00 PM

He should have just shot him in the leg - Sleepy Joe
Posted By: Tin Head

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 11:01 PM

Twice as many whites shot last year compared to blacks. Its a election year and the dems knew they lost it 4 years ago. They are going down in flames . The media is the enemy so they willl push the dems agenda for the destruction of the USA
Posted By: NewGulf

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 11:22 PM

Yall scared that ol boy off roflmao

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 11:33 PM

This appears to be a classic case of an officer fighting for his life against a person who probably suffers mental illness, either long term or induced by meds or street drugs. This is what happens when officers are mandated by legislators to deal with the mentally ill, I've been saying for years we do not have the training to handle the needs of the mentally ill, even with our "Mental Health Officer" training. It is time to call it like it is, the system has failed most of the mentally ill and failed police officers in the process.Maybe the guy is just evil, either way I don't see where the officer had much choice.

Absolutely both are true. Mental illness (as a whole) has been normalized (not the exact term I’m looking for, but it will do) in this country and, because of that, has not been taken seriously so that we don’t offend people or take away their rights. It’s been happening for a long time.

When it’s not taken seriously, or treated, so that people with mental illness aren’t taken care of, the result is more crime. And police officers shouldn’t be asked to handle mental illness. It shouldn’t fall to you. The people should get help from people trained to treat it. It’s terrible for those that need help and police officers.

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by NewGulf

I think he accomplished what he wanted.

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 11:35 PM

Absolutely both are true. Mental illness (as a whole) has been normalized (not the exact term I’m looking for, but it will do) in this country and, because of that, has not been taken seriously so that we don’t offend people or take away their rights. It’s been happening for a long time.

When it’s not taken seriously, or treated, so that people with mental illness aren’t taken care of, the result is more crime. And police officers shouldn’t be asked to handle mental illness. It shouldn’t fall to you. The people should get help from people trained to treat it. It’s terrible for those that need help and police officers.

cheers

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 11:44 PM

I'd rather let a sleeping dog alone.

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/09/20 11:45 PM

Same Ol troll he has always been, he just started migrating out of the migratory section.

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/10/20 12:27 AM

Same Ol troll he has always been, he just started migrating out of the migratory section.

Yep.

And the more I think about it, what he referring to is the officer not handcuffing the guy. The problem with that is, he wasn’t being arrested. The cop was offering to drive him where he wanted. It wasn’t an arrest, his car broke down and he was on an unsafe highway (the garden state parkway and a lot of roads like it in that part of the country go long stretches without exits and gas stations and stuff like that). The guy turned out to be mentally ill, high, or both.
Posted By: Grizz

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/10/20 12:31 AM

Too many people get all wrapped up in the whole unarmed thing. The fact that an officer uses deadly force against someone who isn't armed doesn't automatically make it a bad shooting, it's all about the circumstances.
The OP is probably right about one thing - the **** is probably about to hit the fan. It's not about whether it's justified or not, it's about the timing.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/10/20 12:35 AM

Aerangis.....America Orchid Society...... eeks333

Wrong kind of flowers cool2

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/10/20 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by Grizz
Too many people get all wrapped up in the whole unarmed thing. The fact that an officer uses deadly force against someone who isn't armed doesn't automatically make it a bad shooting, it's all about the circumstances.
The OP is probably right about one thing - the **** is probably about to hit the fan. It's not about whether it's justified or not, it's about the timing.

Truth

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/10/20 11:06 AM

Trying to figure out if OP really believed what he said or was just being an instigator.

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/10/20 11:31 AM

EDIT - Facts and evidence . Its not a belief, its a fact. and the evidence is there. It is a blatant civil rights and color of law violation.

The man wasnt under arrest or detention. He was simply told he could sit in the officers car to wait for the tow truck. Exiting the vehicle was a right, and absent arrest or detention, the troopers actions were unreasonable for a number of reasons including acceptable standards of conduct defined by his agency. His actions violated the mans civil rights under color of law., It sure as he11 wasnt justification for the troopers subsequent assault, murder, verbal abuse, or flipping the fk out for that matter any more than it would if you were to do it to a stranger in a Walmart parking lot. There is so much"fail" in those videos its mind boggling. . Damn shame Concho and DH are the only ones that saw it.

Ill be back...
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/10/20 12:21 PM

EDIT - Facts and evidence . Its not a belief, its a fact. and the evidence is there. It is a blatant civil rights and color of law violation.

The man wasnt under arrest or detention. He was simply told he could sit in the officers car to wait for the tow truck. Exiting the vehicle was a right, and absent arrest or detention, the troopers actions were unreasonable for a number of reasons including acceptable standards of conduct defined by his agency. His actions violated the mans civil rights under color of law., It sure as he11 wasnt justification for the troopers subsequent assault, murder, verbal abuse, or flipping the fk out for that matter any more than it would if you were to do it to a stranger in a Walmart parking lot. There is so much"fail" in those videos its mind boggling. . Damn shame Concho and DH are the only ones that saw it.

Ill be back...

You aren’t too bright are you? As soon as the dude put hands on the trooper while the trooper was trying to give him a mask his rights to “sit and wait on the tow truck” went out the window. It’s called assault on a police officer. You could tell the dude was high or drunk or both. He was probably going to be arrested had he not freaked out and got shot in the process.

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/10/20 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by KRoyal

Ill be back...

You aren’t too bright are you? As soon as the dude put hands on the trooper while the trooper was trying to give him a mask his rights to “sit and wait on the tow truck” went out the window. It’s called assault on a police officer. You could tell the dude was high or drunk or both. He was probably going to be arrested had he not freaked out and got shot in the process.

I think it's evident and fact he is not too bright.
Posted By: cbump

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/10/20 12:32 PM

He’s lost it.

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/10/20 12:37 PM

You think DPS is frontrow. Ill bet you watch honey boo boo too. And apparenstly you have some sort of issue with orchids, why else would you mention the AOS.

I have a big greenhouse full of orchids and other plants. If an rednecks or hillbillys finds that offensive my apologies.

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/10/20 02:34 PM

You think DPS is frontrow. Ill bet you watch honey boo boo too. And apparenstly you have some sort of issue with orchids, why else would you mention the AOS.

I have a big greenhouse full of orchids and other plants. If an rednecks or hillbillys finds that offensive my apologies.

As usual you can’t comprehend the analogy. If this forum is too redneck or hillbilly for you, by all means go somewhere else.. you only joined to troll anyway. You remind me of the agitators on tv, flapping at the jaw from afar.

Posted By: Judd

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/10/20 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by skinnerback

1) Don't break the law.

Originally Posted by Guy

Worth repeating.

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/10/20 05:58 PM

[quote=aerangis]EDIT - Facts and evidence . Its not a belief, its a fact. and the evidence is there. It is a blatant civil rights and color of law violation.

Ill be back... [/quote

Huh was saying you were posting garbage and you don't know what you are talking about.
Posted By: Tin Head

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/10/20 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Judd

Originally Posted by Guy

Worth repeating.

the swamp runs deep . They sure are put in a bad spot by the chiefs. Seems a lot were told to stand down and let it happen. Like they did in Balitmore, let em burn it down. Cause as much pain as possible.
Posted By: DannyB

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/10/20 11:30 PM

It seems a fair amount of traffic went by during that whole ordeal and nobody stopped to help the officer. I guess that's New Jersey for you. I would hope that if that happened around here somebody would stop to assist.
Posted By: cbump

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/11/20 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by DannyB
It seems a fair amount of traffic went by during that whole ordeal and nobody stopped to help the officer. I guess that's New Jersey for you. I would hope that if that happened around here somebody would stop to assist.

Most wont.

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/11/20 02:31 AM

Ill be back...

Don’t you dare lump me in with your BS.
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/11/20 04:07 AM

Ill be back...

roflmao
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/11/20 05:21 AM

Originally Posted by TXHOGSLAYER

Ill be back...

roflmao

rofl
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/11/20 06:44 AM

Ill be back...

You may need to get some help orangutan. Good Lord, how old are you?
Posted By: Choctaw

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/11/20 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by cbump
Originally Posted by DannyB

Most wont.

But they will get out their phones to record the incident while hoping to get their own talk show.
Posted By: yotehater

Re: Newly released video shows N.J. trooper fatally shooting unarmed black man - 06/11/20 03:22 PM

It looks like the corrupt Williamson County is having their own "I can't breathe " problem.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum