Re: Introducing Mr. Tatum - 06/05/20 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by TARUGS
up
Posted By: 10pointers

Re: Introducing Mr. Tatum - 06/05/20 12:05 PM

Truth
Posted By: Old Rabbit

Re: Introducing Mr. Tatum - 06/05/20 12:32 PM

up Mr. Tatum has a good grip on life and has a message lots of folks need to hear.
Posted By: Bar-D

Re: Introducing Mr. Tatum - 06/05/20 12:38 PM

Simple truth.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: cm250

Re: Introducing Mr. Tatum - 06/05/20 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by TEXASLEFTY
He spoke his mind!!!

Yes he did, and did it well with a lot of truth for all races. Only thing is he is preaching to the choir. Everyone that needs to hear this is home sleeping so they can go out again tonight and do more damage to our great country. Maybe a few will get a chance to hear it, but they are so pent up and high on the thrill they are getting, it will never sink in. Just my 2cents
Posted By: Stompy

Re: Introducing Mr. Tatum - 06/05/20 04:34 PM

up
Posted By: S.A. hunter

Re: Introducing Mr. Tatum - 06/05/20 04:41 PM

Officer Tatum, Candace Owens are the founders of Blexit. I think they are the Democrats biggest fear.
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: Introducing Mr. Tatum - 06/05/20 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by S.A. hunter
Officer Tatum, Candace Owens are the founders of Blexit. I think they are the Democrats biggest fear.

Oh is that guy a Police Officer?

Re: Introducing Mr. Tatum - 06/05/20 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by TXHOGSLAYER

Was
Posted By: LarryCopper

Re: Introducing Mr. Tatum - 06/05/20 05:37 PM

I'm not too sure how fearful the Dems are of Candace Owens. Judging by social media, the vast majority of people, like me, that appreciate her point of view are not black. She is widely viewed as an Uncle Tom / sell out. Unfortunate, but the way it is.

Re: Introducing Mr. Tatum - 06/05/20 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by LarryCopper
I'm not too sure how fearful the Dems are of Candace Owens. Judging by social media, the vast majority of people, like me, that appreciate her point of view are not black. She is widely viewed as an Uncle Tom / sell out. Unfortunate, but the way it is.

Social media shouldn't be the measuring stick. People are listening, most supporters wont say anything on social media for fear of backlash. If they pull 5-10% away from the dems, it over.
Posted By: LarryCopper

Re: Introducing Mr. Tatum - 06/05/20 05:49 PM

Social media shouldn't be the measuring stick. People are listening, most supporters wont say anything on social media for fear of backlash. If they pull 5-10% away from the dems, it over.

I'm hoping you're right. If anything, the last prez election should indicate you are.

Re: Introducing Mr. Tatum - 06/05/20 05:54 PM

I'm hoping you're right. If anything, the last prez election should indicate you are.

I've been very surprised at the support that Trump has picked up in the brown community. He will get a good share of the brown vote. I think the left will be surprised come November.
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Introducing Mr. Tatum - 06/05/20 06:04 PM

Very fearful, it’s the hole that she puts into the narrative, when you point out all of the people in that video including the deceased are responsible for his death, you remove the radical racist targeting and put accountability on individual failures, including the inability of 9x convicted violent felons to make the correct decisions he owed society after his 9th release from jail.

It’s a fact they are fighting hard to over shadow, and she is keeping it at the forefront, as she does with other issues.

The other side truly fears her “holding your community to a higher standard” speeches

Re: Introducing Mr. Tatum - 06/05/20 06:07 PM

Are any of yall aware of who King face is? I like him too. He's a little rough, but a good message.

Re: Introducing Mr. Tatum - 06/05/20 06:13 PM

Posted By: rickym

Re: Introducing Mr. Tatum - 06/05/20 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by TXHOGSLAYER

Was

He’s also from right here in Texas. Was born in raised in Fort Worth.
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: Introducing Mr. Tatum - 06/05/20 08:04 PM

TRUMP OVER 40% Approval.... Among Black voters
Posted By: KK30RAR

Re: Introducing Mr. Tatum - 06/05/20 09:03 PM

Someone needs to buy him sometime on a tv commercial.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum