Phil's daughter

Posted By: TCM3

Phil's daughter - 05/29/20 07:53 AM

Took 45 years to find her father.....
https://www.theblaze.com/news/phil-robertson-daughter-unashamed-podcast

At least she didn't grow a beard.
Posted By: ducknbass

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/29/20 12:27 PM

Yeah I listen to The podcast where they talked about it last night. Pretty wild, Phil has never shyed away from his life before Christ and you can see it in their reaction to this at least their reaction they are showing us I assume it's genuine.
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/29/20 12:31 PM

This is a story of redemption, reconciliation, and love. This is how the power of faith helped unite a father and daughter who had previously never seen each other in their entire lives.
Posted By: MBradford

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/29/20 01:01 PM

Anything to stay relevant, I guess.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/29/20 01:10 PM

What Great Timeing, Makes for a good news story. yawn Just in time for their new show on FOX

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/29/20 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by NORML as can be
What Great Timeing, Makes for a good news story. yawn Just in time for their new show on FOX

Put the bong down there is no new show. Fox just has the rights to the old show.

Phil is old as dirt and makes money every which way. Money he doesn't need mind you I've been watching their hunting stuff for about 20 years. They've been consistent as the sun rising. Good folks love God and duck hunting. The end.

Edit: if anyone here including me would do 1/100th of what they do to spread the message of Jesus Christ you're doing the world a solid. Instead I talk about hunting, you talk about weed and we argue about everything that doesn't matter.
Posted By: Superduty

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/29/20 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by ducknbass

Put the bong down there is no new show. Fox just has the rights to the old show.

Phil is old as dirt and makes money every which way. Money he doesn't need mind you I've been watching their hunting stuff for about 20 years. They've been consistent as the sun rising. Good folks love God and duck hunting. The end.

Edit: if anyone here including me would do 1/100th of what they do to spread the message of Jesus Christ you're doing the world a solid. Instead I talk about hunting, you talk about weed and we argue about everything that doesn't matter.

Agreed. Well said.
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/29/20 01:32 PM

Completely agree
Posted By: bassfishinglawyer

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/29/20 01:38 PM

And another - AMEN!
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/29/20 01:38 PM

I guess I'm leery of everybody this just seems to be made for hollywood .

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/29/20 02:00 PM

I never watched a duck dynasty episode. 1. I don't have cable 2. I don't like "reality" shows.

If that was you're one and only knowledge of them I could get the hesitation.

Check out an unashamed podcast.

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/29/20 02:00 PM

I went and looked up one.of the funnier ones with miss Kay.
Posted By: Texas Dan

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/29/20 02:02 PM

These DNA services and their databases continue to uncover a lot of family secrets. It was through the DNA of a known relative that my wife learned of a child (her first cousin) that was very much a family secret. And I myself learned of a first cousin who has no knowledge of my parent's family names and I know why. He'll have to ask if he wants to know what my mother told my sisters and I. I'm sure there are many individuals and families that have been challenged by the outcomes of these DNA tests.

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/29/20 02:23 PM

Dude go to the 20 minute mark of that posted video and your belly will hurt from laughter.
Posted By: Sniper.270

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/29/20 02:26 PM

Best post on here I have seen in weeks. Good job.
Posted By: KWood_TSU

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/29/20 02:29 PM

I guess I'm leery of everybody this just seems to be made for hollywood .

The Robertsons made for Hollywood? LOL, hahahaha, you're a little off there.
Phil is what you would call a river rat, doesn't even own a cellphone.
Posted By: Texas Dan

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/29/20 02:37 PM

Terry Bradshaw said Phil was clearly more talented than himself as a QB and simply had no desire to play pro ball.
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/29/20 04:25 PM

Pretty neat story.
Bless 'em both.
Posted By: Halfadozen

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/29/20 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by Sniper.270

Best post on here I have seen in weeks. Good job.
Yes!
Posted By: Superduty

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/29/20 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by Texas Dan
Terry Bradshaw said Phil was clearly more talented than himself as a QB and simply had no desire to play pro ball.

Apparently he did have a desire to play"ball"

roflmao

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/29/20 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by Superduty

roflmao

lol444

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/29/20 10:51 PM

I wish Si would be On the podcast more often

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/30/20 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by TCM3
I wish Si would be On the podcast more often

Same. Dudes funny, and I really like his personality. He's a bit different than depicted in duck dynasty too
Posted By: Roll-Tide

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/30/20 12:52 AM

Seems as if this daughter was conceived after his life conversion.
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/30/20 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by Roll-Tide

Not by my math, but I’m listening.
Posted By: bigbob_ftw

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/30/20 01:45 AM

God bless!
Posted By: Roll-Tide

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/30/20 01:49 AM

I read he was running a bar in 1975.

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/30/20 02:11 AM

I read he was running a bar in 1975.

Go on.

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/30/20 03:24 AM

Originally Posted by Sneaky

I don't think it was after his conversation, but he definitely cheated on miss kay. Very interesting life he has led

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/30/20 03:37 AM

Originally Posted by KWood_TSU

I don't think it was after his conversation, but he definitely cheated on miss kay. Very interesting life he has led

Of course he did, and it’s a terrible thing. He owns it, and that’s between him and her and higher powers.

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/30/20 04:45 AM

Listen to their latest podcast....
I think it goes as she was concepted(?) In the year he was saved, but before.

To hear some of his old self stories, and to see him now really shows what the Lord can do In your life.

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/30/20 04:55 AM

To hear some of his old self stories, and to see him now really shows what the Lord can do In your life.

Conceived.

That adds up according to what I know.

Absolutely.

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/30/20 05:17 AM

Conceived.

That adds up according to what I know.

Absolutely.

Oh yeah, it is conceived... Was crossing conceived and Birth hammer
Posted By: Sniper.270

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/30/20 05:40 PM

Jesus can do all in your life if you submit your life to him. God is good.
As the old hymn goes, “all to him I owe.”

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/30/20 05:46 PM

angel Amen
Posted By: MikeC

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/30/20 08:23 PM

True
Posted By: Mike W

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/30/20 08:26 PM

cheers
Posted By: Txduckman

Re: Phil's daughter - 05/31/20 05:28 AM

Originally Posted by Superduty

roflmao

lol444

Terry was in Pond King a few weeks ago while I was loading up my truck full of fish. 15 miles down the road buddy says, Terry was in there... I would have liked to ask him about that personally! Knucklehead!!!

Re: Phil's daughter - 06/01/20 12:25 AM

Posted By: HOF

Re: Phil's daughter - 06/01/20 12:32 AM

Interesting. I found unashamed around a month ago. I'm seriously impressed by the podcast. It's like attending a men's group of hunters at Church. I haven't caught up to the new daughter subject yet, but I'm betting the family is living a lesson on how it should be done.

Re: Phil's daughter - 06/01/20 12:59 AM

I started listening to it late last year... It's excellent.
If you like podcasts, listen to Mike Rowe's the way I heard it, very good also
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum