Texas Hunting Forum

Masks required in Dallas

Posted By: SherpaPhil

Masks required in Dallas - 04/16/20 08:07 PM

Apparently I now need to wear a mask to sit in my office by myself.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/coronav...red-in-public-starting-saturday/2352635/
Posted By: ducknbass

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/16/20 08:09 PM

As long as you're not a snitch you should be okay.
Posted By: cbump

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/16/20 08:37 PM

So dumb the amount of people I see driving around by themselves in their own cars wearing a mask.
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/16/20 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by ducknbass

rofl
Posted By: Txduckman

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/16/20 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by cbump
So dumb the amount of people I see driving around by themselves in their own cars wearing a mask.

Hey, some of us are going on a robbery! Essential business!
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/16/20 08:41 PM

Why don't you ever post up how you really feel? confused2

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/16/20 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by bill oxner

Why don't you ever post up how you really feel? confused2

I do. Look it up

grin
Posted By: Tin Head

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/16/20 08:47 PM

right in line with the rest of the liberal pansy [censored] ran cities. They all got their marching orders. These sjws have never cared about the health of folks. The numbers dont jive , even the fudged numbers. since every one has mask now then there should be no problem opening every thing back up.... roflmao

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/16/20 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by DannyB
Nobody reads those 100,000 word posts.

Now that it is confirmed that there is PERMANENT long term damage to survivors the present stats will sooner or later become null and void.

I remember my good friend Cbump posted something similar about long post. I try by best not to make them because my fingers get tired.

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/16/20 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by DannyB
Nobody reads those 100,000 word posts.

Now that it is confirmed that there is PERMANENT long term damage to survivors the present stats will sooner or later become null and void.

I remember my good friend Cbump posted something similar about long post. I try by best not to make them because my fingers get tired.

Haha it’s true
Posted By: Lazyjack

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/16/20 08:54 PM

They remind of this guy I knew. After he obtained his LTC, he carried an airsoft for a while" just get used the feel".
Posted By: Stub

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/16/20 09:00 PM

I guess Clay is going to provide everyone a 2 week supply of these mask that they sell around every corner hammer

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/16/20 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Stub
I guess Clay is going to provide everyone a 2 week supply of these mask that they sell around every corner hammer

Clays live on TV now pulling out everything you can use. "Cut a 27 inch by 27 inch square to made a bandana like the cowboys wear riding through a dust storm..." I thought it was so the Indians didn't recognize them!
Posted By: SherpaPhil

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/16/20 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Txduckman

Clays live on TV now pulling out everything you can use. "Cut a 27 inch by 27 inch square to made a bandana like the cowboys wear riding through a dust storm..." I thought it was so the Indians didn't recognize them!

That guy is ridiculous.
Posted By: janie

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/16/20 09:18 PM

If I've gotta dress like Bat girl I want a damned utility belt. And motorcycle.

Stupidity knows no bounds fellas.
Posted By: 9x19

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/16/20 09:34 PM

Simply grasping at anything that will keep them from having to say: I apologize for getting it so wrong.

What's their latest dodge? Oh yeah: The Second Wave!!!

Most places never had a first.
Posted By: 9x19

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/16/20 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by janie
If I've gotta dress like Bat girl I want a damned utility belt. And motorcycle.

Stupidity knows no bounds fellas.

At work (in Dallas County), the latest scheme to keep us safe, is to give each employee a color dot for their badge, and assign each color a specific rest room and break area... to limit our exposure to others.

I was not looked on fondly when I siad: So, if I got this right your plan is to segregate people by color and dictate which lunch counter or rest room they can use? I think that's been tried in the past. Didn't work out so well for the folks in charge back then either.
Posted By: Texas buckeye

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/16/20 10:21 PM

^^^^that's awesome. I believe the thought back then too was for health and protection, since “those” people were just disease carrying mongrels
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/16/20 10:47 PM

It’s bringing out all of the gangsta wannabes. They get to ride around with their handkerchiefs on their face like they’re about to rob someone, without getting pulled over.
Posted By: don k

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/16/20 10:53 PM

This whole crap is becoming complete BS. To me it seems like they are trying to see how far they can go and who will follow them. Then they will see if if the rest of the population will follow them off the cliff. Lemmings beware the cliff it just ahead.
Posted By: Jasb

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/16/20 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by ducknbass

Perfect
Posted By: Ranch Dawg

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/16/20 11:15 PM

SMH

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/16/20 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by don k
This whole crap is becoming complete BS. To me it seems like they are trying to see how far they can go and who will follow them. Then they will see if if the rest of the population will follow them off the cliff. Lemmings beware the cliff it just ahead.

Well articulated.
Posted By: 6InARowMakeItGo

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/16/20 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by don k

Yep.
Posted By: MBradford

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/16/20 11:51 PM

Will this be acceptable?

[Linked Image]

roflmao roflmao roflmao
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/16/20 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by MBradford
Will this be acceptable?

[Linked Image]

roflmao roflmao roflmao

Maybe on the TFF

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/16/20 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by KRoyal
Will this be acceptable?

[Linked Image]

roflmao roflmao roflmao

Maybe on the TFF

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
Posted By: JCB

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/16/20 11:58 PM

Couple of weeks ago masks did no good. Now you gotta wear them.....ITS THE LAW! roflmao

I have to pull up a covering to the bridge of my nose but don't have to pull up my pants over the crack of my @$*!

RETARDS!
Posted By: luv2brode

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/17/20 12:53 AM

It's an order not a law
An over reach of govt being allowed by those governed( ruled)
Posted By: JCB

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/17/20 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by luv2brode
It's an order not a law

What ever the official name for it is I don't care. I know its punishable by $1k fine and/or 180 days in jail if anyone decides to enforce it. That makes it retarded to me. At least the retard that decided to dictate it to us admits it likely wont be enforced. That being said I will wear a face covering when I go grocery shopping and that's it. I will do that for my own good though, not because some retard told me to. I think he may have pushed a little to far with that order. If he was alarmed at the number of people not staying home, he will most definitely be alarmed at how many flip him the middle finger and refuse to wear the mask.
Posted By: freerange

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/17/20 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by JCB
Couple of weeks ago masks did no good. Now you gotta wear them.....ITS THE LAW! roflmao

I have to pull up a covering to the bridge of my nose but don't have to pull up my pants over the crack of my @$*!

RETARDS!

Now that's a good one.
Posted By: Mako My Day

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/17/20 02:00 AM

The people driving around with the same pair of latex gloves on are worse
muyloco

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/17/20 02:19 AM

Originally Posted by freerange
Originally Posted by JCB

RETARDS!

Now that's a good one.

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/17/20 02:24 AM

Originally Posted by luv2brode
It's an order not a law
An over reach of govt being allowed by those governed( ruled)

they have been exposing themselves for what they want for us, the direction they want to take us . Yet, most dont notice their end game

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/17/20 02:27 AM

Will this be acceptable?

[Linked Image]

roflmao roflmao roflmao

you will fit right in. up roflmao

[Linked Image]

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/17/20 02:29 AM

Originally Posted by Sneaky
It’s bringing out all of the gangsta wannabes. They get to ride around with their handkerchiefs on their face like they’re about to rob someone, without getting pulled over.

and all the muslims cheer. bolt
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/17/20 02:36 AM

Originally Posted by Tin Head
Originally Posted by Sneaky

and all the muslims cheer. bolt

They’re ahead of the curve, protecting (not demeaning) their women.
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/17/20 03:11 AM

Originally Posted by JCB

RETARDS!

This is a learn as the days pass. The Japanese started wearing masks as they always do when there is a threat of flu or other respiratory problems for years. Their cases are way less than ours, even after comparing populations. But their population density is a lot worse than ours. The masks apparently work better than the experts thought. The Japanese did slow things down but not in the way we did. Their plan seems to be working.
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/17/20 04:01 AM

The natives are wrestless in Dallas

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/17/20 07:25 AM

It's an order not enforceable by law. The establish just won't let you in. I got my Buff mask I use for fishing/hunting and worked fine last week with all 5 of us in Sam's. I got so much food and crap don't really need to go to store except stock up for the weekly lease trips. Everyone is going to look like they are fishing soon though.
Posted By: Tritonman

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/17/20 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by SherpaPhil
Originally Posted by Txduckman

That guy is ridiculous.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Grizz

Re: Masks required in Dallas - 04/18/20 01:35 AM

The order issued by Governor Abbott today negates all of King Jenkins' orders (and all of the others). Everyone is now under the state orders.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum