Texas Hunting Forum

Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus

Posted By: Tin Head

Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 02:33 AM

popcorn Complete conversation at news channel link

Minnesota (POVnow) MN Sen. and Dr. Jensen said that he received a 7 page document from the MN Department of Health advising him to fill out death certificates with a diagnosis of #COVID-19 whether the person actually died from COVID-19 or not. Can we trust the death numbers we've been seeing?

https://www.valleynewslive.com/cont...mission-About-Coronavirus-569458361.html
Posted By: Brother in-law

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 02:34 AM

Just stop
Posted By: RattlesnakeDan

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 02:42 AM

It is already well known that the numbers have been doctored ...no pun intended.
In fact most of the hospitals are sending nurses home all over the country because there isn't any work and yes even in New York the hospitals are not filled up like the lies being told.
Posted By: Lazyjack

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 02:47 AM

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...e_counting_that_as_a_covid-19_death.html

DR. DEBORAH BIRX: So, I think in this country we've taken a very liberal approach to mortality. And I think the reporting here has been pretty straightforward over the last five to six weeks. Prior to that when there wasn't testing in January and February that's a very different situation and unknown.

There are other countries that if you had a preexisting condition and let's say the virus caused you to go to the ICU and then have a heart or kidney problem some countries are recording as a heart issue or a kidney issue and not a COVID-19 death. Right now we are still recording it and we will I mean the great thing about having forms that come in and a form that has the ability to market as COVID-19 infection the intent is right now that those if someone dies with COVID-19 we are counting that as a COVID-19 death.

. I am not saying this has any merit or changes any outcome. But Tin has a valid point.
Posted By: Paluxy

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 02:54 AM

Originally Posted by Lazyjack

DR. DEBORAH BIRX: So, I think in this country we've taken a very liberal approach to mortality. And I think the reporting here has been pretty straightforward over the last five to six weeks. Prior to that when there wasn't testing in January and February that's a very different situation and unknown.

There are other countries that if you had a preexisting condition and let's say the virus caused you to go to the ICU and then have a heart or kidney problem some countries are recording as a heart issue or a kidney issue and not a COVID-19 death. Right now we are still recording it and we will I mean the great thing about having forms that come in and a form that has the ability to market as COVID-19 infection the intent is right now that those if someone dies with COVID-19 we are counting that as a COVID-19 death.

. I am not saying this has any merit or changes any outcome. But Tin has a valid point.

How is this not reasonable in determining cause of death?
Posted By: LFD2037

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 03:21 AM

Originally Posted by Hancock

Because if someone dies in a car wreck, if they have Covid it says that's what killed them. Even if they were decapitated. Someone dies of a heart attack but has Covid, it's marked down as death due to Covid. And on & on. It's a sham. Covid has killed very few people but a lot of people have died WITH Covid, not FROM Covid.
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 03:24 AM

Originally Posted by LFD2037

Because if someone dies in a car wreck, if they have Covid it says that's what killed them. Even if they were decapitated. Someone dies of a heart attack but has Covid, it's marked down as death due to Covid. And on & on. It's a sham. Covid has killed very few people but a lot of people have died WITH Covid, not FROM Covid.

Do you know this for fact the death cert says Covid and not car wreck?
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 03:26 AM

It is.

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 03:39 AM

Originally Posted by dogcatcher

Do you know this for fact the death cert says Covid and not car wreck?

Have I seen death certificates? Nope. I'm going off of what the Dr.'s that are in charge of death determination are saying/doing. Read the above;
If someone dies WITH Covid, they're putting as Covid death. That's regardless of the cause of death. They're saying death WITH Covid is death FROM Covid.

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 03:40 AM

Originally Posted by ntxtrapper

It is.

How do you figure this is acceptable? It's a blatant lie in many of the circumstances.

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 03:48 AM

https://www.valleynewslive.com/content/news/MN-Sen-Dr--569489461.html
MN Sen. Dr. says reported coronavirus deaths may be off
By Cali Hubbard | Posted: Wed 6:15 PM, Apr 08, 2020 | Updated: Wed 6:27 PM, Apr 08, 2020

(Valley News Live) -- Minnesota Senator and Doctor Scott Jensen say he received a seven-page document from the Minnesota Department of Health on how doctors should go about filling out a cause of death certificate.

The letter from the Minnesota department of health gives advice to physicians, physician assistants and others who certify deaths.
The doctor says the letter takes you to a CDC website that has recommendations on how to include COVID-19 as a diagnosis for someone who was never tested for COVID-19.

"Say I have a nursing home patient that's frail and 88-years-old and comes down with a cough and a fever, and after three days, ends up passing away from pneumonia, I'm not going to put influenza on that death certificate," Dr. Jensen. So I doubt that I would be inclined to put COVID-19."

Dr. Jensen says each state's reported death numbers are making a lot of people fearful, adding that getting the number right is critical, especially during a pandemic.

"I worry about that sometimes we're so darn interested in jazzing up the fear factor that sometimes people's ability to think for themselves is paralyzed if they're frightened enough," said Dr. Jensen.

One of the scenarios listed under the CDC "Guidance for Certifying Deaths Due to Coronavirus" says although no testing was done, the coroner determined that the likely underlying cause of death was COVID-19 given the patient's symptoms and exposure to an infected individual.

So is the Minnesota state data reliable?

"I don't have any position to question that," said Dr. Jensen. "I know that I've talked with nursing staff who have been involved with people who have passed away that either had living wills or were on hospice care and in some of those situations, I've been led to believe that there may have been a COVID-19 diagnosis included on the death certificate document without having had a COVID-19 confirmed laboratory test."

He says the public isn't stupid, and if you start messing with the numbers, you're going to wish you didn't.

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 03:58 AM

Here is the CDC pdf about how to file the death certs.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/vsrg/vsrg03-508.pdf

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 03:59 AM

https://www.valleynewslive.com/content/news/MN-Sen-Dr--569489461.html
MN Sen. Dr. says reported coronavirus deaths may be off
By Cali Hubbard | Posted: Wed 6:15 PM, Apr 08, 2020 | Updated: Wed 6:27 PM, Apr 08, 2020

(Valley News Live) -- Minnesota Senator and Doctor Scott Jensen say he received a seven-page document from the Minnesota Department of Health on how doctors should go about filling out a cause of death certificate.

The letter from the Minnesota department of health gives advice to physicians, physician assistants and others who certify deaths.
The doctor says the letter takes you to a CDC website that has recommendations on how to include COVID-19 as a diagnosis for someone who was never tested for COVID-19.

"Say I have a nursing home patient that's frail and 88-years-old and comes down with a cough and a fever, and after three days, ends up passing away from pneumonia, I'm not going to put influenza on that death certificate," Dr. Jensen. So I doubt that I would be inclined to put COVID-19."

Dr. Jensen says each state's reported death numbers are making a lot of people fearful, adding that getting the number right is critical, especially during a pandemic.

"I worry about that sometimes we're so darn interested in jazzing up the fear factor that sometimes people's ability to think for themselves is paralyzed if they're frightened enough," said Dr. Jensen.

One of the scenarios listed under the CDC "Guidance for Certifying Deaths Due to Coronavirus" says although no testing was done, the coroner determined that the likely underlying cause of death was COVID-19 given the patient's symptoms and exposure to an infected individual.

So is the Minnesota state data reliable?

"I don't have any position to question that," said Dr. Jensen. "I know that I've talked with nursing staff who have been involved with people who have passed away that either had living wills or were on hospice care and in some of those situations, I've been led to believe that there may have been a COVID-19 diagnosis included on the death certificate document without having had a COVID-19 confirmed laboratory test."

He says the public isn't stupid, and if you start messing with the numbers, you're going to wish you didn't.

You do realize you're proving my point, don't you?
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 04:05 AM

The PPD is strong with this thread roflmao

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 04:08 AM

Here is the CDC pdf about how to file the death certs.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/vsrg/vsrg03-508.pdf

You do realize you're proving my point, don't you?[/quote]

On his statement but the pdf from CDC isn't what he said.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 04:14 AM

At this point What difference does it make?
Posted By: Rustler

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 04:22 AM

The Democraps have their 'squad' of airheads spouting all sorts of empty fantastical delusions.

We too have a squad of THF airheads spouting all sorts of equally empty fantastical delusions.
Their brains would simply float away if not wrapped in layer upon layers of conspiracy theories and misrepresentations then bound tightly with tin foil.

They don't even realize they are using the identical means & methods as their Democrap mentors to come up with the hair brained stuff they believe.

Semi sane reasonable folks capable of rational thought consider this utter nonsense.

This thread is proof the Doctor mentioned was undeniably wrong, some parts of the public are in fact stupid.

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by NORML as can be
At this point What difference does it make?

Because what Doctor Jensen said was not what the CDC said.
Posted By: TFF Caribou

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 04:48 AM

And how many people with confirmed cases of coronavirus have died in a car wreck this month? I'd bet real good money its a single digit number.

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 11:39 AM

Intresting discussion, guess I sould have not gone to bed.

The CDC makes recommendations based on years of working with data. For data analysis to work, there must be disciplines in collecting data. Not everyone will agree on the disciplines or the baselines.

This has been a learn to dance as you go event.

Do I believe there is power struggle in politics? Do I believe the actions of the never Trumpers could be classified as an attempted to overthrow Trump's adminastration? Do I believe the power brokers would and have lie to the public? Yes I do.

Is this part of that attempt? Time will tell.
Posted By: wp75169

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 11:47 AM

Looking at the numbers below from this morning, is Texas reporting deaths differently, testing more, or..? I don’t see a reason why we would have significantly better health care than the states on either side of us on the chart. Washington has a similar number of cases but twice the deaths. How does this play in?

[Linked Image]

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 11:56 AM

Just my warm fuzzy answer.

None of these number have a refrence to population denisty, climate or climates in Texas.
This is just raw data.

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 12:04 PM

None of these number have a refrence to population denisty, climate or climates in Texas.
This is just raw data.

Apparently the virus made it's way in Washington nursing/assisted living homes and had around a 30% fatality rate. 244 deaths in King county alone. Also, King county is where the first US death occurred, seems it hit there early on.

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 12:28 PM

Intresting discussion, guess I sould have not gone to bed.

The CDC makes recommendations based on years of working with data. For data analysis to work, there must be disciplines in collecting data. Not everyone will agree on the disciplines or the baselines.

This has been a learn to dance as you go event.

Do I believe there is power struggle in politics? Do I believe the actions of the never Trumpers could be classified as an attempted to overthrow Trump's adminastration? Do I believe the power brokers would and have lie to the public? Yes I do.

Is this part of that attempt? Time will tell.

I read somewhere that Federal funding/reimbursement will be tied to the number of Covid patients treated and deaths. Money may drive some of the numbers to be fudged by hospitals but in the end it's a local person that determines the cause of death. I just don't buy into the conspiracy of the OP.

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 12:38 PM

Funding historicaly is tied to event numbers. That fact alone could influence local parameters.

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 12:41 PM

This is just raw data.

Apparently the virus made it's way in Washington nursing/assisted living homes and had around a 30% fatality rate. 244 deaths in King county alone. Also, King county is where the first US death occurred, seems it hit there early on.

True. Hadn't considered the time factor.
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 12:42 PM

This is just raw data.

I'm still confused. : confused2
Posted By: kmon11

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by wp75169
Looking at the numbers below from this morning, is Texas reporting deaths differently, testing more, or..? I don’t see a reason why we would have significantly better health care than the states on either side of us on the chart. Washington has a similar number of cases but twice the deaths. How does this play in?

My thoughts it hit those states earlier than most of Texas, LA has the martigraws to help spread it and the party people in NO area were still at it even after the virus cases started to rise. GA also got more of it's cases in the Atlanta area earlier than Texas. Just watching the numbers and some reports this stuff takes a while to kll a person and longer to get over than the flu for the recovery time for those that recover.

I expect Texas will have numbers similar to those states before this stuff slows way down.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 12:47 PM

Funding historicaly is tied to event numbers. That fact alone could influence local parameters.

Maybe that’s why the governor of Connecticut claimed an infant that died of suffocation died from corona
Posted By: wp75169

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by kmon1

My thoughts it hit those states earlier than most of Texas, LA has the martigraws to help spread it and the party people in NO area were still at it even after the virus cases started to rise. GA also got more of it's cases in the Atlanta area earlier than Texas. Just watching the numbers and some reports this stuff takes a while to kll a person and longer to get over than the flu for the recovery time for those that recover.

I expect Texas will have numbers similar to those states before this stuff slows way down.

This makes sense.
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by SnakeWrangler

Maybe that’s why the governor of Connecticut claimed an infant that died of suffocation died from corona

'Zactly
Posted By: Lakhota

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 01:20 PM

My opinion is yes the numbers are most likely being played with but then again when someone dies they always have and it is always the Dr.’s discretions as to list as the cause of death.

I can give two examples that I know of, in 1987 my father died in a hospital due to cancer with tumors in his lungs and at least seven on his brain. It was a nurse that told my mother that it wouldn’t be long as he heart was beating so hard and it couldn’t keep doing that and sure enough it was within the hour. It was years later I looked at the death certificate and the primary cause of death was listed as “Congested Hart Failure” and secondary cause was Cancer. This was even though he was on the cancer ward, had stage 4, and was given only six months and made three. His hart was working so hard due to the cancer and had he not had it he would not have died from “Hart Failure”!

Now that I am dealing with someone that has Alzheimer’s I have found that most Dr.’s will list the Primary cause of death as Alzheimer’s even though the person may die from pneumonia, the flu, or a broken hip. The thinking/reasoning behind this as I was told was if the person did not have the Alzheimer’s they most likely would have survived but the immune system was compromised due to the Alzheimer’s and therefore this will be listed as the primary cause of death.

Do I think that all the deaths are due to Covid-19 no. However, I do think that had most of the people that died from other things would have survived if it had not been due to Covid-19. There is money to be made off of this in research dollars now and in the future so the numbers will be played with.

There is one thing that is for sure now that the numbers are looking like they maybe 65,000 to 80,000 and not the 200,000 to 300,000. That is we will never know if it would have been worse or not if we didn’t do what has been done.
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 01:24 PM

This morning, talking heads said the projection went from 1-2 million, down to 100-200,000 and now have been revised to tops 60,000.
Posted By: Marc K

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Tin Head

Minnesota (POVnow) MN Sen. and Dr. Jensen said that he received a 7 page document from the MN Department of Health advising him to fill out death certificates with a diagnosis of #COVID-19 whether the person actually died from COVID-19 or not. Can we trust the death numbers we've been seeing?

And when Dr. Fauchi was asked about the many reports of this happening - he laughed it off by saying that there are always conspiracy theories during every crisis. That tells me that he is dirty because he clearly knows better. (Remember that this clown calls the shutdown of our business an "inconvenience.")

Then Dr. Birx essentially admitted on live television that for now, Covid will be listed as the cause of death most of the time.

No, we clearly cannot trust the numbers as presented. Anyone paying even a little attention can see the obvious manipulation.

- Once the Federal Government said that it will pay for all Covid 19 cases, all other causes of death dramatically and mysteriously reduced. Always follow the money.
- When the actual death rate turned out to be way, way less than projected, credibility was being lost - and that must be avoided at any cost.

Follow what Candace Owens has been digging up.

Marc

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 02:49 PM

Maybe Dr Jensen should have followed this Dr Jensen's advice.

[Linked Image]

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 02:58 PM

Do a little digging into Owens past before you believe a word that comes out of her mouth.

She is a Trojan horse some misguided conservative sheep have accepted.
What she says at any given time is whatever the highest bidder pays her to say.

Not so long ago
She was the founder, CEO and main contributor to an anti Trump far left liberal website Degree180.
Where she often stated Trump was the living definition of a racist, frequently commented on his man parts size and being married to a bought and paid for immigrant wife / a high price hooker.
Her common abbreviation for the Presidents wife was 'the hph'.
Another of her main attack topics was that of the Republican Tea party, being uneducated sheep, the worst the country has to offer, racist wife beaters most of which have illegitimate bi racial children their white wives or boyfreinds don’t know about.
Famous for calling the Tea party the LGBTQ wing of the KKK lite.

Some conservatives are so desperate for a young black voice they overlook anything in their past as long as they say something that conservative sheep believe helps their cause.
Add female to that young black voice, they absolutely go ape chit bananas in support of it.

Trump is not an idiot, he knows this, all he cares about is retaining office for the next 4 years.
Even if that means using former enemies and useful idiots.
Posted By: Texas Dan

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by RattlesnakeDan
It is already well known that the numbers have been doctored ...no pun intended.
In fact most of the hospitals are sending nurses home all over the country because there isn't any work and yes even in New York the hospitals are not filled up like the lies being told.

That's why I was glad to see the hospital ship being brought into the picture. The number of beds taken would be a good indication of the severity of the overall situation.

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Texas Dan

That's why I was glad to see the hospital ship being brought into the picture. The number of beds taken would be a good indication of the severity of the overall situation.

The hospitals have stopped doing elective surgeries as ordered by the government in anticipation of an influx of Covid 19 cases. That is why this is happening.
Posted By: Texas Dan

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Texas Dan

The hospitals have stopped doing elective surgeries as ordered by the government in anticipation of an influx of Covid 19 cases. That is why this is happening.

At last check the decision was made to allow the hospital ship to begin treating Covid 19 cases should local hospitals run out of capacity.
Posted By: Mike W

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 05:48 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=23&v=WwMLMXV6mcU&feature=emb_logo
Posted By: MikeC

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by kmon1

Projected peak for the US in general is in 3 days. Projected peak for Texas is still 15 days away so if that's true we are 12 days behind a lot of other states.
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 09:00 PM

Garbage in, garbage out (GIGO). Numbers are only as good as those inputting them.
Posted By: hook_n_line

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 09:27 PM

3 Day's until Jesus comes back and makes things right. Don't worry about money boys and girls. Worry about your souls.

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 04/09/20 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by hook_n_line
3 Day's until Jesus comes back and makes things right. Don't worry about money boys and girls. Worry about your souls.

Too many people sold their souls to the devil for the money. They think the economy is more important than lives.
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 10/12/20 11:25 AM

Not with a ten foot pole.
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 10/12/20 11:40 AM

An enormous effort to cause the President a loss in November.
Americans see it for what it is.
This too, will fail.
Posted By: nsmike

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 10/12/20 04:24 PM

The best source of information I've found is https://healthy-skeptic.com/. The author does a good job of keeping you up to date with current research and telling you what's garbage and whats important.
Posted By: aerangis

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 10/12/20 04:29 PM

On a side note, that's the problem with liberalism. Everything is a gray area, boundaries and reality is skewed and bent on a whim.
Posted By: ducknbass

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 10/12/20 04:35 PM

Too many people sold their souls to the devil for the money. They think the economy is more important than lives.

Should we stop driving because of auto fatalities?
Should we stop walking because of sprained ankles?
Posted By: ducknbass

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 10/12/20 04:37 PM

Matthews 10:28
Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 10/12/20 05:05 PM

I sure hope you haven’t been out side your TX residence since March. No family gatherings, gas stations, even grocery store etc. regardless of cost all your groceries should of been delivered to minimize exposure/spread

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 10/12/20 05:23 PM

What's supposed to happen in three days? I musta missed the announcement.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 10/12/20 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by aerangis
On a side note, that's the problem with liberalism. Everything is a gray area, boundaries and reality is skewed and bent on a whim.

Kinda like no right or wrong....just narrative.....which is how they justify rioting and burning down the cities under their control.
Posted By: Mickey Moose

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 10/12/20 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by ducknbass
Should we stop driving because of auto fatalities?
Should we stop walking because of sprained ankles?

No doubt.

We shouldn't live because we will die.

Parents - don't have more kids.
Would-be-parents - don't have kids.

<shrugs>

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 10/12/20 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Tin Head

Its still nothing more than a GetTrump operation. Scamdemic.

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 10/12/20 07:38 PM

Then there's this...Get your bubble out DC

A study conducted in the United States in July found that when they compared 154 “case-patients,” who tested positive for COVID-19, to a control group of 160 participants from the same health care facility who were symptomatic but tested negative, over 70 percent of the case-patients were contaminated with the virus and fell ill despite “always” wearing a mask.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/1...f-people-getting-coronavirus-wore-masks/

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 10/13/20 08:16 PM

Using a mask against a virus is like using a chain link fence to stop mosquitos. Dumbassery at it's finest. Now just remember all those "health professionals" who were lying to you all along for an agenda.

Re: Sen. Dr. Jensen's Shocking Admission About Coronavirus - 10/15/20 10:43 PM

COVID-19 INFECTION SURVIVAL RATES (per CDC)

Ages 0-19: 99.997%

Ages 20-49: 99.98%

Ages 50-69: 99.5%

Ages 70+: 94.6%

Seasonal Flu Infection Survival Rate (for population as a whole): 99.90%

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum