Texas Hunting Forum

Hunt County Assistance

Posted By: GUTIT

Hunt County Assistance - 03/21/20 12:12 AM

If anyone has any elderly family or friends that are staying home to avoid possibly getting sick and you need anything taken to them or just want someone to stop by and check on them and you can’t get to them for any reason. PM me. I run most of Hunt County and East Collin county. Doing a food delivery to a members parents tomorrow. They went online, ordered and paid for it. Left my name as the pickup man. I’ll leave it on front porch and text or call when I leave. Simple.
Posted By: pegasaurus

Re: Hunt County Assistance - 03/21/20 12:32 AM

Thats awesome Kent!!

Bump for the helping hands. up
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Hunt County Assistance - 03/21/20 12:37 AM

Well played Sir cheers
Posted By: Superduty

Re: Hunt County Assistance - 03/21/20 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by 2Beez
Well played Sir cheers
Posted By: Dropp-243

Re: Hunt County Assistance - 03/21/20 01:28 AM

Great man
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Hunt County Assistance - 03/21/20 01:30 AM

Kind of you. cheers
Posted By: jakebunch

Re: Hunt County Assistance - 03/21/20 02:38 AM

A very considerate and generous gesture.
Posted By: GusWayne

Re: Hunt County Assistance - 03/21/20 02:39 AM

Nice gesture sir
Posted By: spacejunkie

Re: Hunt County Assistance - 03/21/20 03:43 AM

up
Posted By: soooo

Re: Hunt County Assistance - 03/21/20 12:40 PM

up
Posted By: txmudder

Re: Hunt County Assistance - 03/21/20 12:42 PM

Very kind of you! rock_on
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Hunt County Assistance - 03/21/20 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by txmudder
Very kind of you! rock_on

X2
Posted By: bucksnbass357

Re: Hunt County Assistance - 03/21/20 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by jakebunch
Posted By: texfork

Re: Hunt County Assistance - 03/21/20 11:32 PM

Bless you sir .
Posted By: Espy

Re: Hunt County Assistance - 03/21/20 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by bucksnbass357
Originally Posted by jakebunch

up
Posted By: GUTIT

Re: Hunt County Assistance - 03/22/20 12:27 AM

A little humor today. A forum member has parents not too far from me and asked if I would deliver a few things. His dad wanted a fifth of bourbon, pistachio nuts and a 2 liter of Coke Zero, his mom only asked for a 250 count bottle of Ibuprofen and Folgers coffee. When I got there I met an Older couple and they were cool as a fan. He said “ Sheila, what in hell do we need that many aspirins for?”. She replied back quick •
“Henry, after you get your old [censored] into that bottle tonight, the first thing you will be crying for in the morning is for your damn coffee and ibuprofen!”

They have been married almost 40 years. They invited me back after this crap is over for a drink and home cooked meal.
Names changed out of respect for their son who is a member. Again, Brother, you have some dang cool parents.!
Posted By: WhiskeyRiver

Re: Hunt County Assistance - 03/22/20 01:06 AM

Great story, and good on you GUTIT for your generosity
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Hunt County Assistance - 03/22/20 01:10 AM

That is awesome!!!
Posted By: pegasaurus

Re: Hunt County Assistance - 03/22/20 01:15 AM

clap
Posted By: Superduty

Re: Hunt County Assistance - 03/22/20 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by GUTIT
A little humor today. A forum member has parents not too far from me and asked if I would deliver a few things. His dad wanted a fifth of bourbon, pistachio nuts and a 2 liter of Coke Zero, his mom only asked for a 250 count bottle of Ibuprofen and Folgers coffee. When I got there I met an Older couple and they were cool as a fan. He said “ Sheila, what in hell do we need that many aspirins for?”. She replied back quick •
“Henry, after you get your old [censored] into that bottle tonight, the first thing you will be crying for in the morning is for your damn coffee and ibuprofen!”

They have been married almost 40 years. They invited me back after this crap is over for a drink and home cooked meal.
Names changed out of respect for their son who is a member. Again, Brother, you have some dang cool parents.!

Great story. You are a good person. Maybe some day I can buy you a shot or two of whiskey.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum