Texas Hunting Forum

Ex-wife complaints

Posted By: rolyat.nosaj

Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 04:31 AM

Just wondering if anyone has a complaint about there ex-wife or ex-husband and what it was to piss you off? Just curious, I will chime in as well.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 04:33 AM

She’s a petty selfish bitch...haven’t spoken to her in about ten years
Posted By: Tin Head

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 04:33 AM

their

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 04:35 AM

Originally Posted by Tin Head
their

Thanks lmao
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 04:41 AM

Originally Posted by rolyat.nosaj
Just wondering if anyone has a complaint about there ex-wife or ex-husband and what it was to piss you off? Just curious, I will chime in as well.

roflmao roflmao rofl rofl lol35
Posted By: tex70

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 04:47 AM

popcorn
Posted By: TexasKC

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 04:50 AM

Don't even get me started.

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 04:51 AM

OK, maybe I started this wrong by looking for other people's disaster to help cheer me up with my disaster. My ex just informed me that she's moving my little girl 3 counties away. I'm an idiot that signed the decree that allowed not knowing any better. I have stayed local, involved and created a life here just for our daugher. Been through hell and back to make this for the last 5 years. This can't be right in the eyes of the court. What are my odds if I get an attorney?
Posted By: S.A. hunter

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 04:52 AM

My ex was as crazy, as she was beautiful, and boy was she a looker. Good riddance.

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by SnakeWrangler

She is so pathetic that I got custody of my sons and she had to pay me child support.... rofl

You want to talk about one PO’d bitch.... cheers

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 05:03 AM

She is so pathetic that I got custody of my sons and she had to pay me child support.... rofl

You want to talk about one PO’d bitch.... cheers

Yep, same here. I got custody of both my kiddos.

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 05:10 AM

OK, maybe I started this wrong by looking for other people's disaster to help cheer me up with my disaster. My ex just informed me that she's moving my little girl 3 counties away. I'm an idiot that signed the decree that allowed not knowing any better. I have stayed local, involved and created a life here just for our daugher. Been through hell and back to make this for the last 5 years. This can't be right in the eyes of the court. What are my odds if I get an attorney?

I would get an attorney and do it right now, before they move. Temporary court orders could stop her from moving your child so far away.

Giddyup.
Posted By: unclebubba

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 05:17 AM

My ex redefined crazy b!%$#. Two different court battles after the divorce. If you are jus looking to hear another man's woes, I'd be happy to commiserate with you. If you are looking for a good lawyer, it took me a few times to get it right, but I finally found a very talented lawyer who was willing and able to help me. PM me if you want more info or to talk.

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 05:45 AM

Originally Posted by skinnerback

I would get an attorney and do it right now, before they move. Temporary court orders could stop her from moving your child so far away.

Giddyup.

I'm on it. I requested for the two of us to sit down and talk and then she said in 2-3 weeks. Who does that? I'm 1 mile away.
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 06:03 AM

Giddyup.

I'm on it. I requested for the two of us to sit down and talk and then she said in 2-3 weeks. Who does that? I'm 1 mile away.

because 2-3 weeks is what her attorney told her to say to complete the screwing of you. You need to move and yesterday.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 06:10 AM

I don't have one, Yet.

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 06:16 AM

Giddyup.

Women are like that...... they use the kiddos to get to you.

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 07:47 AM

Giddyup.

Please take this advice, having been through things like this more than I care to admit. I am trusting to a fault, and it has costed me dearly. Don't do that.

DO NOT trust a single word your ex-wife says to you. She could be long gone in 2-3 weeks with your kiddo. Protect yourself and your child and get in that attorney's office. As much as I hate narcissistic lying azz two faced back stabbing low life scum sucking soulless POS lawyers, IF you have the cash they can sometimes be a huge benefit to you.
Posted By: wp75169

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 10:11 AM

When you get an attorney take the original order with you. All of that will be spelled out in the custody papers. I hate to say it, but if it’s not spelled out there you may not be able to do anything past getting a temporary order. Either way, good luck.
Posted By: fadetoblack64

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 10:24 AM

You are out of luck............and 3 counties isn't going to be considered extreme hardship to you at all by a judge.

PS...................why is the ex moving 3 counties away?

My ex said she wanted a divorce and I never saw her again.
Posted By: TEXASLEFTY

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 10:55 AM

Good luck, I’d already have consulted an attorney!
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 11:05 AM

"OK, maybe I started this wrong . . ." Duh . . . , you were a poor chooser.
Posted By: topwater13

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 11:42 AM

A few phrases a smart man once told me;

“For every good looking blonde you see, there is some guy tired of putting up with her sh*t!”

“Go ahead and just say yes, it will always be cheaper than a divorce”

A friend was telling me about the closing of his divorce where everything was decided....he got screwed pretty bad,....and he asked the lawyer, “what do I get out of this deal?”
The lawyer stated, “Anything that falls off the back of that moving truck when she pulls out of the driveway!” 😂
Posted By: topwater13

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 11:43 AM

And for the record, my practice wife was an insufferable B*tch.....not knocking her up was the best decision of my life.
Posted By: ksjmf

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 11:53 AM

As mentioned above you need to act now. Moving children out of current school setting is generally viewed unfavorably by many judges. It sounds like you may not have been happy with your original attorney, but you need to get representation from someone you can respect and believe in now.
Posted By: beaversnipe

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 12:51 PM

prayers up
Posted By: ducknbass

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 12:58 PM

Rolyat no experience but seen a lot. To stop it you'd better stop before she changes address. Get a lawyer yesterday and see if a judge will issue an emergency stop to it until the court can hear the case.

She changes address. Be a lot tougher.
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 01:10 PM

Do ask an attorney immediately, but I think twyc is correct, it's not gonna be viewed as outside a mother's normal perogative. Sometimes the decree will have something to keep them from moving out of state, but it doesn't sound like you have that either. I wasn't able to get it in mine. She said "no" I think just as a dig to me. She never moved out of the county, but did move my girls between 3 or 4 private Christian schools in about 2 years. She could also have wanted to have the possibility of moving to Houston since that's where her "friend" at work's (now her husband) ex-wife moved with the kids. He got divorced at the same time. nidea But OF COURSE, it was all my fault.

Whatever you find out, I'm sure you will persevere and be involved in your daughter's life no matter what, like it sounds like you have been. I pray for you that through your continued involvement with your little girl, your ex will see that you're never "going away", and hopefully she'll calm down and adjust to the situation. Stay calm and determined. It helped me in my situation.

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 01:41 PM

Yes, ALWAYS stay calm.
Posted By: Old Rabbit

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 02:08 PM

No kids with my first. From seeing friends and family go thru this all I can say is watch your temper and mouth and get the best lawyer you can afford. Best wishes on keeping your kids close by.
Posted By: WCS

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 02:33 PM

I got my daughter and she had to pay child support. She's a POS and will always be. Talk to a lawyer as soon as possible!
Posted By: txtrophy85

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 02:34 PM

My ex wasn’t mean or vindictive, just dumb.

One thing that helped me in my divorce was keeping everything real cool. I got exactly 100% everything I wanted, in large part because I didn’t poke the bull. I didn’t cuss her out or yell at her or anything like that. A lot of my buddies tried to bulldog their exes and it never worked out close to the way they wanted it. It just cost them a lot of time and both parties money.

If you have ever seen the movie “ pirates of Silicon Valley” be like Anthony Michael Hall. He got his way in the end but did it in a smooth and unassuming way no one knew till it was too late.

Since the decree is filed I don’t know how much you can do now, but it’s worth calling an attorney to find out.

I have seen courts file injunctions keeping kids to a certain county or limiting them to a 100 mile radius.

Depending on the situation of your divorce the mom have have a 100% legitimate reason to move 3 counties over.

It’s not always the woman’s fault in all cases.
Posted By: jetdad

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 02:48 PM

If your ex is managing conservator, your odds aren't good. Generally, most orders have provisions in them for parents that live 100 miles or more apart. There are state guidelines for visitation. Divorce is just a lawsuit by a different name. You and your ex can agree on anything you want. Problem is it's hard to get people to agree when there's so much emotion involved. Kids complicate it even more. Is she moving that far? All you can do is try.
Posted By: pegasaurus

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 02:58 PM

I am still on my starter wife so, I don’t have any complaints to offer at this point.
I am here to collect data about what to expect if I ever need trade-in my starter wife for an updated version.
Posted By: pegasaurus

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 03:02 PM

I am also surprised that we have not seen any 1970’s black and white photos of anyone’s wife. confused2

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 03:37 PM

I commented earlier but feel the need to be more direct. If you want to stop her from moving with the kids when the orders clearly say she can then you’re wasting money. If you are willing to be the custodial parent with her moving away you can make an argument and possibly win. You have to be ready and willing to go full time though. After the first year of divorce I took it back to court and got custody of both of my daughters and raised them myself. They’re 24 and 26 now with no regrets all around, but it’s a BIG decision.
Posted By: Judd

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by pegasaurus
I am also surprised that we have not seen any 1970’s black and white photos of anyone’s wife. confused2

Well articulated.
Posted By: PMK

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Judd

Well articulated.

didn't have any digital cameras back then ... loser8

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by wp75169
I commented earlier but feel the need to be more direct. If you want to stop her from moving with the kids when the orders clearly say she can then you’re wasting money. If you are willing to be the custodial parent with her moving away you can make an argument and possibly win. You have to be ready and willing to go full time though. After the first year of divorce I took it back to court and got custody of both of my daughters and raised them myself. They’re 24 and 26 now with no regrets all around, but it’s a BIG decision.

The decree says that she can move to any contiguous county from our current location but she also penciled in Brazos County which is where her sisters live. Like a dumb A I agreed to it not thinking she would ever do it but now her new husband has died, she has been unemployed for 5 years, other family is fighting her in court over his estate and so on... to the point that she is running out of money. I can't trust anything she says so I don't know if this is another stunt or the real deal but getting awarded custodial parent would be a dream come true. I already have my lawyer and he is fully aware of our situation because I almost took her back to court recently but hesitated to see how things played out. I hate to kick her when she is down but I feel I have no other choice.
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 04:10 PM

Thanks ever so much for reminding him.

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 04:12 PM

How old are your kids?
Posted By: Hunt Dog

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 04:19 PM

The decree says that she can move to any contiguous county from our current location but she also penciled in Brazos County which is where her sisters live. Like a dumb A I agreed to it not thinking she would ever do it but now her new husband has died, she has been unemployed for 5 years, other family is fighting her in court over his estate and so on... to the point that she is running out of money. I can't trust anything she says so I don't know if this is another stunt or the real deal but getting awarded custodial parent would be a dream come true. I already have my lawyer and he is fully aware of our situation because I almost took her back to court recently but hesitated to see how things played out. I hate to kick her when she is down but I feel I have no other choice.

Did she pencil in Brazos County before or after the agreement was signed and approved by the Court? Is it actually in pencil or ink?
Maybe you should politely offer to become Primary Custodian while she takes care of the family estate issues because that will probably take up so much of her time in the near future.
Like so many others have said, consult an Attorney and be nice and polite at all times.
Posted By: pdr55

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 04:21 PM

Just move to Brazos county.
That’ll show her. bolt

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 04:38 PM

When our divorce was final the judge gave her Freestone, contiguous counties, and McLennan county. The day the papers were signed she withdrew them from school and moved 100 miles away to the far south side of McLennon county without giving me or the court any notice.

Three months later the boys wanted to move back to Fairfield to go to school with their friends. She agreed to “allow” them to live with me if I continued to pay her child support and I drive them to her for her visitations.

I agreed and just as soon as they had been with me for six months I took her back to court, got custody and made her pay me child support.

She went way out of the way to make things as difficult as possible for me.....karma is a bitch!
Posted By: unclebubba

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 04:49 PM

Are you "kicking her when she is down"? or are you doing what is best for your kids? If you feel that you are doing what is best for the kids, make sure that you have a smart but ruthless lawyer, and do not feel bad for her. It is about your kids and what is best for them.

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 04:53 PM

When you divorced you chose. At least one of you did. They no longer have your best interest in mind, only theirs. Unless you are looking to reconcile you have to put you first.

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 05:27 PM

I think a simple conversation will go much further with her than sending in the lawyers guns blazing. Her husband just died and she is in a panic more than likely on how she is gonna survive.

Pick up the phone and have a cordial and honest conversation
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 06:24 PM

Some things are better left to themselves.
Posted By: Nathan at Fork

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 06:36 PM

Im still friendly with my ex. She did wrong but Im not holding a grudge and have moved on. No anger at her for it. Im better off now.
Posted By: Stump_jumper

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 06:51 PM

Mine started talking 10 years after the separation about coming to the house and getting a piece of furniture that was her grandma's. This was after she had a wreck in the car that I had to provide her and f'd up the police report at the scene. An undocumented illegal with no DL or insurance ran a red light. She ended up in a lawsuit 2 years later all because she failed to notice that the LEO had the vehicles on the wrong streets. She thought she could get them to change it weeks later. I told her and the kids that if a she stepped foot on my property she would be hit with a trespassing charge. The lawyers tried to drag my daughter and myself in to the lawsuit on the basis of allowing an unsafe driver to operate our vehicle. They finally dropped us when I filled out their questionaire and they figured it would be tough to prove since she had no tickets or wrecks. Before the lawsuit we probably texted or emailed once a week. Not a peep out of her for months. Her problem when we were married was she never understood that you have to look out for number 1 first.
Posted By: Sniper.270

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 07:22 PM

Many documents state that if either spouse move a certain number miles, then moving spouse carries responsibility of transportation on court ordered visits. So if she moves she could have to do major traveling. But if you signed off on it, then may not work out that way.
Posted By: hook_n_line

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 08:14 PM

No complaints. Glad she's gone and who needed all that money anyway.
Posted By: Gravytrain

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 08:39 PM

roflmao
Posted By: Texas buckeye

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 09:23 PM

My ex had a thing where she could sway her hips when she danced and it would drive you crazy, sweet seduction is what some would call that. She broke up with me because when she wanted to hold hands at the football game I was wearing gloves and didn't barehand her hand...crazy girl broke up over that...

Of course that was 6th grade. Lol

Some of you have some serious ex issues you gotta deal with, I had to think who my last ex was. Now my brother, he has a nasty one for his current/ex/current/soon to be ex....sounds exactly like what a lot of you on this thread are dealing with or have dealt with.

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Stump_jumper
Mine started talking 10 years after the separation about coming to the house and getting a piece of furniture that was her grandma's. This was after she had a wreck in the car that I had to provide her and f'd up the police report at the scene. An undocumented illegal with no DL or insurance ran a red light. She ended up in a lawsuit 2 years later all because she failed to notice that the LEO had the vehicles on the wrong streets. She thought she could get them to change it weeks later. I told her and the kids that if a she stepped foot on my property she would be hit with a trespassing charge. The lawyers tried to drag my daughter and myself in to the lawsuit on the basis of allowing an unsafe driver to operate our vehicle. They finally dropped us when I filled out their questionaire and they figured it would be tough to prove since she had no tickets or wrecks. Before the lawsuit we probably texted or emailed once a week. Not a peep out of her for months. Her problem when we were married was she never understood that you have to look out for number 1 first.

I'm not following here what makes her a bad person or deserving of trespassing charges?
Posted By: gtrich94

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/19/20 09:56 PM

I agree with what the others have said. Based on what you've written, you need to nip this in the immediately. If not, get ready to spend a lot of time in the car driving to see your kids 3 counties away. Maybe she's being honest and she just needs two or three weeks to work out things with the late-husbands in-laws. Or maybe, she is asking for two or three weeks because in one week she plans to move in with her sisters three counties away. As you said, she has no job and was basically living off the late husband. If she is getting pressure from the late husbands family and they are fighting over the estate, she may move because they are going to break up the estate and she will have no other place to live. She may move because she has no income to pay her bills and plans to live off the sisters. She may move because she has no family where you currently live and needs the help of her sisters to raise your kids. Based on what you have written, it doesn't sound like she has anything holding her where you currently live and eventually, she is going to move back with the sisters. So even if things work out today, you may be right back in this place a year from now.

As far as the title of the thread is concerned, my slu@ ex was a ladder climbing b!@#$ who just wanted to go out to the hip places, party every night till the bars closed and spend money like it grew on trees. I dang near worked myself to death to put her through college and fund her lifestyle. I thank God almost every day that we didn't have kids. We split and she took 1/2 the money from our bank accounts, 1/2 the proceeds from the sale of the house, the washer/dryer/refrigerator and all the furniture except my dresser, nightstand and a ratty old couch. Anytime I pushed back, she came at me with "you'll give me this or I'll take 1/2 your 401k and pension as well." Given the value of my 401K/pension, I wasn't going to fight over a $150 table or a $200 TV. Karma is a b!@# though. She moved in with the "friend" she was seeing, and within a year, the fridge died, the washer died and the house they rented had a leak in the foundation and the moisture caused the wood in her bedroom furniture to warp. Meanwhile, all my new stuff was running fine. To top it all off, shortly after moving in with him, the "friend" lost his job, sat around on her couch, spent all her money and wouldn't get a new job. He also knocked her up within the year. Am I still bitter, nope. Did I literally laugh in her face when she told me she was pregnant with his kid, you bet your a$$ I did.

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/20/20 01:05 AM

Sounds like you've done a good job of moving on Rich.
Posted By: Walkabout

Re: Ex-wife complaints - 02/20/20 01:39 AM

After two divorces, a genetic defect was discovered on a chromosome that now prevents me from ever getting married again. That’s my story and I’m stick’n to it.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum