Texas Hunting Forum

Sam Elliott pays tribute to SGT Ray Lambert on the 2019 National Memorial Day Concert

Posted By: HWY_MAN

Sam Elliott pays tribute to SGT Ray Lambert on the 2019 National Memorial Day Concert - 11/10/19 02:18 PM

Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Sam Elliott pays tribute to SGT Ray Lambert on the 2019 National Memorial Day Concert - 11/10/19 02:37 PM

Good man. flag
Posted By: Bar-D

Re: Sam Elliott pays tribute to SGT Ray Lambert on the 2019 National Memorial Day Concert - 11/10/19 02:38 PM

flag flag flag
Posted By: retfuz

Re: Sam Elliott pays tribute to SGT Ray Lambert on the 2019 National Memorial Day Concert - 11/10/19 03:53 PM

Great!!
Posted By: HWY_MAN

Re: Sam Elliott pays tribute to SGT Ray Lambert on the 2019 National Memorial Day Concert - 11/10/19 04:03 PM

Not to sure how Sam Elliot got through that, I didn't make it.
Posted By: onlysmith&wesson

Re: Sam Elliott pays tribute to SGT Ray Lambert on the 2019 National Memorial Day Concert - 11/10/19 04:28 PM

Every time I hear one of these stories it somehow makes me think of the time I heard the she-devil Hillary, talking about dodging sniper fire as she got off of a plane in Bosnia. In a child like, silly chuckling way she talks about dodging sniper fire.....That woman probably pees herself several times a day already, but had she really done something like dodge a bullet I'm sure she would have then and there and wouldn't be laughing about it later. She actually casually walked off that plane, to a podium and said a few words.

The sacrifice and service of men and women four our country is to be admired and respected, not made light of by those that actually have a disdain for our military.

God Bless America, and those that have served.
Posted By: kry226

Re: Sam Elliott pays tribute to SGT Ray Lambert on the 2019 National Memorial Day Concert - 11/11/19 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by HWY_MAN

Me too.

flehan flag
Posted By: hetman

Re: Sam Elliott pays tribute to SGT Ray Lambert on the 2019 National Memorial Day Concert - 11/11/19 11:17 PM

Sam Elliott was the voice of Smokey Bear.
Posted By: Txhunter65

Re: Sam Elliott pays tribute to SGT Ray Lambert on the 2019 National Memorial Day Concert - 11/12/19 02:00 AM

Originally Posted by kry226
Originally Posted by HWY_MAN

Me too.

flehan flag

Me three...
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Sam Elliott pays tribute to SGT Ray Lambert on the 2019 National Memorial Day Concert - 11/12/19 02:22 AM

Awesome flag
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum