Texas Hunting Forum

Gas grills

Posted By: BigPig

Gas grills - 09/11/19 11:21 AM

Looking for a new gas grill. 3-4 burners, don’t care about side burners. Full stainless inside construction. IT MUST GET HOT!!! I like to cook my steak at 700+ for about 45 seconds per side, that’s it.

Trying to keep it under $1,000.

Right now I’m liking 3 Embers and Kenmore Elite. Also looking at Turbo, but they are above the $1,000 mark. Weber isn’t out of the question, but their stupid side propane really hinders where I’m putting this.
Posted By: rjf1911

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 12:02 PM

I have a Kenmore Elite. I like it, but can’t get it past about 600. I cook slower , so it’s fine for me.

Before that I had a Turbo....it’ll get to the temp you want. I could control the temp easily.

If I had it to do again, I would have gotten another Turbo.

Now, both of mine were LNG, not propane.
Posted By: pegasaurus

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 12:27 PM

Just asking a question. If you want high heat... Why not charcoal? Lump charcoal not that pressed stuff.
Posted By: Paluxy

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by BigPig
Weber isn’t out of the question, but their stupid side propane really hinders where I’m putting this.

Webers are great but that is a goofy design on the Genesis. Broil King at BBQgalore looks decent
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 12:36 PM

Looking for a new gas grill. 3-4 burners, don’t care about side burners. Full stainless inside construction. IT MUST GET HOT!!! I like to cook my steak at 700+ for about 45 seconds per side, that’s it.

Right now I’m liking 3 Embers and Kenmore Elite. Also looking at Turbo, but they are above the $1,000 mark. Weber isn’t out of the question, but their stupid side propane really hinders where I’m putting this.

I have a cheapo Char broil runs around $250, it gets to 600 plus in the summer time, not sure in dead of winter.

I just buy a new one every 4 or 5 years, never had much luck with the expensive lasting long enough to buy another one.

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by pegasaurus
Just asking a question. If you want high heat... Why not charcoal? Lump charcoal not that pressed stuff.

Agree. When I cook steak I use my Portable Kitchen. Have had one for 40 years. Love them! And I lift the top off when I want to cook shish kabob....skewers fit perfectly.

Portable Kitchen
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 12:40 PM

I got the cheapest three burner at Walmart. You can watch the needle climb.
Posted By: redchevy

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 12:54 PM

Have you tried one that has a "sear burner" My FIL has one with a different burner on the edge of the cooking surface that is labeled sear. I'm not sure if its just how the burner is shaped or if it gets more fuel, but it is a lot closer to the cooking surface. It still wont quite do it in 45 seconds though.
Posted By: Ramball36

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 12:54 PM

Gas is for griddles wade and only griddles
Posted By: redchevy

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by pegasaurus

Walk outside turn a knob and push a button walk back inside and by time your back its ready or darn close to ready to cook. I love a real fire wood coals or lump charcoal etc. but it takes time.
Posted By: Mickey Moose

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by RedRanger
I just buy a new one every 4 or 5 years, never had much luck with the expensive lasting long enough to buy another one.

My expensive model is going on five years old and it's solid. Plus, when the time comes, parts can be replaced rather than buying a whole new unit.

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 01:03 PM

https://amazingribs.com/ratings-reviews/grill-and-smoker-reviews

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by rjf1911

I know it's not gas like BigPig asked for but those are great, too.
Posted By: MO

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 01:18 PM

I replaced my gas grill with a blackstone griddle ,, Love it

Mo
Posted By: Greg

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 01:33 PM

I got the grand turbo back in ‘04 and it was great. It served me well up until about two years ago when we got hail, so I had insurance replace it with the latest model. I can tell you they don’t make them like they used to. The older one just felt more solid, and I’ll be surprised if this one lasts as long. I do like the lights on the newer one though, they make it nice to see what’s going on at night without jacking with a head lamp or flashlight. I used to have a Webber and it was a pretty solid grill as well.
Posted By: GunsUp18

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 01:48 PM

I bought a JJ George Grill Torch and can now get my charcoal cookers up and running about the same time as a gas grill.

Not hating on gas grills at all, but if I do buy another one it will be a Weber.

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 02:09 PM

This one popped open after one beer. It's my cheep one from Walmart.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Dry Fire

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 02:52 PM

You need to step up your game and get a BGE.
Posted By: Chopped54

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 04:05 PM

I put in a Blaze when I built my outdoor kitchen. It serves a purpose for a quick chicken breast or burger, but to actually sear anything I fire up my Egg.

They are 100% stainless down to the cast burners.

https://www.blazegrills.com

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Chopped54
I put in a Blaze...

I did the same; I like it.
Posted By: Roll-Tide

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 06:34 PM

You just got a settlement check. I guess about 13k.

Get a DCS
Posted By: onlysmith&wesson

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 06:58 PM

I have a Webber. It will do what you're talking about. Well built, good heat sink, double wall lid, hold heats perfectly. I have a rotisserie for chickens and beef tenderloins. That sucker will get hot, light all three burners, close the lid watch the needle.
Posted By: Herbie Hancock

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by onlysmith&wesson
I have a Webber. It will do what you're talking about. Well built, good heat sink, double wall lid, hold heats perfectly. I have a rotisserie for chickens and beef tenderloins. That sucker will get hot, light all three burners, close the lid watch the needle.

I have a 3 burner weber with the searing burner as well, it's natural gas, that sucker pegs out the thermometer with all 4 on high.
Posted By: Bullfrog

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Mickey Moose
I put in a Blaze...

Suggested that yesterday. We have them at my work and they’re nice. I’ve never seen $ tho

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Herbie Hancock

I have a 3 burner weber with the searing burner as well, it's natural gas, that sucker pegs out the thermometer with all 4 on high.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Same. Will cook a pizza in about 3 minutes, ain't a steak it can't handle. For chickens I get the temp to 350 and it holds it right there for as long as I need. Burners are stainless, lights with a push button, cast grates. It's all I need for grilling. About $1000, I believe. [Linked Image]
Posted By: Chopped54

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Bullfrog
Originally Posted by Mickey Moose
I put in a Blaze...

Suggested that yesterday. We have them at my work and they’re nice. I’ve never seen $ tho

This is the one I got
https://www.bbqguys.com/blaze-outdoor-products/25-inch-3-burner-built-in-natural-gas-grill-blz-3-ng

It is a little over the $1000 price point, but the full stainless construction and lifetime warranty are worth it. The cast stainless burners were worth it alone!

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Roll-Tide

Get a DCS

Mr. Lance Hunter, Lieutenant in Homicide with Dallas PD, how about you mind your own business and stop talking about my personal life, which you know nothing about. It’s not only annoying, it’s creepy, and has been going on way to long on this forum. Understood?
Posted By: PMK

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 09:57 PM

from what I've found, once you start having to replace parts like burners, shields, grates, etc. you might as well buy a new grill. I had a very nice 4 burner that lasted about 6-7 years before the grates were going bad, the heat shields were rusting from the high heat, burners getting hard to light ... and I started pricing replacement parts and I could go buy a decent larger size at Home Depot for cheaper than buying all the parts to rebuild. I took the old one to the deer lease to use the 2 and sometimes 3 burners for various things until it dies and bought a new one. I think mine is a Nexgrill 5 burner with convection and side burner (can easily be removed) from HD and with all 5 burners & convection it will peg the thermometer in a few minutes, I think that is 750 or maybe 800. I never run that hot though. was in the $400-500 range a couple years back, ready to go minus a propane tank.
Posted By: Herbie Hancock

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 10:02 PM

The cost of replacement parts is what scares me the most, mine needs a few pieces hopefully it doesn't get out of control.

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 10:06 PM

This is the one I got
https://www.bbqguys.com/blaze-outdoor-products/25-inch-3-burner-built-in-natural-gas-grill-blz-3-ng

It is a little over the $1000 price point, but the full stainless construction and lifetime warranty are worth it. The cast stainless burners were worth it alone!

Mine is https://www.blazegrills.com/product/5-burner-grill/ and I got additional Infrared burners, two smoke boxes, and a Rotisserie. Natural Gas.

A little over $2000 - https://www.bbqguys.com/blaze-outdo...grill-with-rear-infrared-burner-blz-5-ng

Again, it's coming up on five years old and haven't had any problems and there are no signs that any parts will soon need replaced. Out of curiosity sparked by PMK's and Herbie Hancock's concern about replacement parts cost I looked into it and found prices to be reasonable. This furthers my stance that this was the right purchase for me. I'd rather replace parts than have to replace a whole grill because one burner has failed and the system is now crippled... and having to replace it at much more of a cost than my replacement part cost.

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Herbie Hancock

That temp is not at the grate. It is all 4 burners equally creating heat above the grate and is essentially just baking over direct flame.
It takes special burners to create the heat below the grate BP is looking for and they are expensive. Not going to happen with standard burners.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 11:42 PM

Get a DCS

What a punk arse douche bag move....you need someone to teach you about respecting other peoples personal business minding your own business....I'd be happy to meet you to discuss that very thing....

In the mean time crawl back under your desk and get back to work.....

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 11:47 PM

Oh snap
Posted By: LFD2037

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by SnakeWrangler

Get a DCS

What a punk arse douche bag move....you need someone to teach you about respecting other peoples personal business minding your own business....I'd be happy to meet you to discuss that very thing....

That was a BS move. Not sure why he felt he needed to bring that up or point that out.
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 11:55 PM

Well, this was not the first time he has made that point either.

Re: Gas grills - 09/11/19 11:55 PM

Out. Later.

Re: Gas grills - 09/12/19 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by LFD2037

Get a DCS

That was a BS move. Not sure why he felt he needed to bring that up or point that out.

Because he's a little worm of a man that apparently is still waiting for his marbles to drop so he can grow hair on his chest.... 2cents

Has to live vicariously through real men.....very sad when you think about it.....
Posted By: Rustler

Re: Gas grills - 09/12/19 12:25 AM

In my opinion there just isn't a replacement for or an equal to a gas grill that uses ceramic briquettes on SS trays above the burners, like the Turbo's use.

I have an over 20 year old Captn cooker which is a discontinued base model Turbo, I still can get any parts easily.

In that same time period Ive gone through 3 webers at our place in Blanco, 3 various gas grills at ranch HQ, the one over 20 year old grill at the house in town out cooks any & all of the ones Ive had.
My brother has a 7-10 year old top of the line Turbo, worth every penny.
Posted By: Nathan at Fork

Re: Gas grills - 09/12/19 12:34 AM

I like to cook my steak the same way, very high heat, very short time. Im the same way with propane over charcoal, sometimes I don't decide to throw on a steak until last minute, its nice to just turn a dial on and off. Im going to look into the Turbo line for my next grill. Was leaning towards a weber, but the Turbo looks pretty nice. Ive gone through several grills in the last 10 years, same problems with all, the deflectors and burner bars rust out. I actually cut heavy angle iron to replace the deflectors of my last grill and used it like that for several years.

Re: Gas grills - 09/12/19 12:45 AM

back pay no mind to the big stinky doucher.

It really is amazing just how cheap of a product these companies are allowed to put on the market without direct replacement part availability.
Posted By: tigger

Re: Gas grills - 09/12/19 01:01 AM

How hot is hot

Re: Gas grills - 09/12/19 01:08 AM

back pay no mind to the big stinky doucher.

It really is amazing just how cheap of a product these companies are allowed to put on the market without direct replacement part availability.

If nobody bought them they would stop making them. It at sub $500, most grills are disposable.
Use it for 3-4 years and buy a new one.

Re: Gas grills - 09/12/19 01:19 AM

I have a Kenmore Elite. I like it, but can’t get it past about 600. I cook slower , so it’s fine for me.

Before that I had a Turbo....it’ll get to the temp you want. I could control the temp easily.

LNG burns cooler than LP based on equal amounts of fuel used. I have always switched my propane grills to natural gas and still used propane. The Ng uses a larger profile for more flow, more Lp flowing means it gets hotter.

I’d like something between 700-1000 degrees. Sometimes I like to throw in a seasoned cast iron skillet, toss the steak on it, but it has to be very very hot to achieve the right cook. I love a good seared/char yet remain blue inside.

Re: Gas grills - 09/12/19 01:23 AM

LNG burns cooler than LP based on equal amounts of fuel used. I have always switched my propane grills to natural gas and still used propane. The Ng uses a larger profile for more flow, more Lp flowing means it gets hotter.

I’d like something between 700-1000 degrees. Sometimes I like to throw in a seasoned cast iron skillet, toss the steak on it, but it has to be very very hot to achieve the right cook. I love a good seared/char yet remain blue inside.

So if I convert mine back to propane, I can get it hotter?

If that’s the case, I am going to do it....only reason I changed was convenience.

Re: Gas grills - 09/12/19 01:33 AM

I hope I don't throw a monkey wrench in your kitchen design but for mine I am planning to use a 250-300 gal propane tank to run...

1) a four burner plus griddle in the middle for 6 total burners cook top,
2) a gas oven (maybe a double oven)
3) a gas grill (3 burner like you are looking at)
and finally....
4) a single very hot gas burner set up (similar to the one skinnerback used on the goose hunt) to hold a very large pot, a wok, or a disk cooker.....frying fish, boil crawfish, fry a turkey, or make a large pot of chili, making a quick stir fry in the wok, or cooking breakfast on a disk...

Four separate cooking stations all on LP....our house is all electric and I hate cooking on electric....

This also allows for cooking meals you don't want to smell up the house....all under roof but outside....

I already have a good offset stick burner pit and am building a smoke shack next to it.....

Jes a thought....might consider what else you want in your kitchen and plan for a remote fuel tank..... 2cents

Re: Gas grills - 09/12/19 01:36 AM

Can I ask what the absolute heck do you need 700-1000 degrees for? That seems awful high where 500 would sear a steak just fine. Bunch of impatient fools!!!

Re: Gas grills - 09/12/19 01:37 AM

Course BigPig wants to hold a conversation with his steaks, since they’re still talking back

Re: Gas grills - 09/12/19 01:37 AM

Used grand turbo for $350
https://dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/for/d/mansfield-barbeques-galore-38-grand/6968264725.html

Says it needs new burners
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=grand+tu...tag=hydsma-20&ref=pd_sl_73dg0ifcgz_b

You could probably get all new guts including ceramic blocks, grates (although they look pretty good) and be all in for about $650-700. Can’t tell if it has any dents or not, but if not, it might be worth a look. A little stainless steal cleaner and bam!

I replaced 2 burners on my original one and they just slide in. I also got new grates and ceramic bricks and it looked like new. Really an easy project.

Turbo is not viking or dcs, but they are real nice grills. The infrared burners will sear your steaks great. Just a thought.

Re: Gas grills - 09/12/19 01:40 AM

Can I ask what the absolute heck do you need 700-1000 degrees for? That seems awful high where 500 would sear a steak just fine. Bunch of impatient fools!!!

It has nothing to do with the time...it's about the result....very hot fire....just kill the bugs on the outside....still juicy and tinder on the inside....

Dehorn it, wipe its but, and slap it on a plate.... cheers
Posted By: Brother in-law

Re: Gas grills - 09/12/19 01:45 AM

I have found I like my steaks did about 6fitty for the right cook
Posted By: fredeboy

Re: Gas grills - 09/12/19 01:49 AM

AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IF NEEDED!

Re: Gas grills - 09/12/19 02:12 AM

So if I convert mine back to propane, I can get it hotter?

If that’s the case, I am going to do it....only reason I changed was convenience.

Just switch it to propane, leave all the LNG stuff in place.
Posted By: Nathan at Fork

Re: Gas grills - 09/12/19 02:22 AM

I hope I don't throw a monkey wrench in your kitchen design but for mine I am planning to use a 250-300 gal propane tank to run...

Jes a thought....might consider what else you want in your kitchen and plan for a remote fuel tank..... 2cents

My house is propane. Ive got a large tank that runs the house. I run my gas grill on a small LP cylinder. I had thought before about running a dedicated line to the grill from my big tank, BUT, In the 10 years I have been here, Ive never once left my stove burners running accidentily, but I have left the gas grill on the back porch running three separate times, each time running the propane tank empty. If I had it run from my big tank, that could be a VERY costly mistake. So, that changed my mind on that idea. Ill stick to the cylinders.

Re: Gas grills - 09/12/19 03:44 AM

It's going where this one was. On the left side of the fireplace is my propane line. I'm really considering doing a built in and tapping into the gas line. It's 60 inches between the wall and fireplace.

[Linked Image]

Re: Gas grills - 09/12/19 03:56 AM

I think you should absolutely tap into the gas line, and I also like a built in. That’s what I did with mine and I don’t have to mess with tanks anymore.
Posted By: dkershen

Re: Gas grills - 09/12/19 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by Greg
I think you should absolutely tap into the gas line, and I also like a built in. That’s what I did with mine and I don’t have to mess with tanks anymore.

Did this on my previous house. Very convenient. Would do it again if I had natural gas service out where I live now.
Posted By: Txduckman

Re: Gas grills - 09/12/19 04:46 AM

Originally Posted by dkershen

Did this on my previous house. Very convenient. Would do it again if I had natural gas service out where I live now.

Heck yeah. I only deal with propane at the lease. The bbq places will get you someone cheaper than a plumber to tap into it. You call a plumber and they want $500+ and will pull permits. But mine was an exposed service line so easy, no digging. $200.

Re: Gas grills - 09/12/19 01:00 PM

Could you get Webber and remove side burner?
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Gas grills - 09/12/19 02:03 PM

It's going where this one was. On the left side of the fireplace is my propane line. I'm really considering doing a built in and tapping into the gas line. It's 60 inches between the wall and fireplace.

[Linked Image]

Looks like a great spot for a built in. I’d go that route.

Nice patio.
Posted By: Gumbeaux

Re: Gas grills - 09/12/19 06:00 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: CCBIRDDOGMAN

Re: Gas grills - 09/12/19 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter

[Linked Image]

Looks like a great spot for a built in. I’d go that route.

Nice patio.

+1 VERY NICE!
Posted By: ChadTRG42

Re: Gas grills - 09/12/19 07:38 PM

I have this grill below. It's a salamander style, which the IR heat comes from above, not below. It cooks hotter and without the drippings flaring up, like on a gas grill with the heat source below. I love this style of grill, but I would change to a different salamander style grill on my next purchase.

https://www.kickassgrills.com/twin-eagles-24-inch-built-in-gas-salamangrill.html

Re: Gas grills - 09/12/19 09:30 PM

Could you get Webber and remove side burner?

According to Weber, NO, because of the way the grills air intake and exhaust works.
Posted By: Judd

Re: Gas grills - 09/12/19 10:42 PM

You can lead a horse to water...

Re: Gas grills - 09/12/19 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by Judd

Can you please eJuddulate what you’re referring to?
Posted By: RayB

Re: Gas grills - 09/13/19 12:05 AM

BP a little more than you are talking about but

https://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/otto-wilde-the-otto-grill/?pkey=s%7Cotto%7C167
You'll have to copy and paste

Re: Gas grills - 09/13/19 12:19 AM

Just once, one of you will accept the other’s advice. One day

Re: Gas grills - 09/13/19 01:37 AM

Thinking this may be my answer. All the reviews are good, 15 year warranty, and the side infrared burner can reach up to 1800 degrees for a good searing.

https://www.bbqguys.com/napoleon/ro...ill-with-infrared-side-burner-r525sibpss

Re: Gas grills - 09/13/19 01:40 AM

As rare as you cook a steak you should be able to only burn a few gallons a year so that looks good giggles.

Re: Gas grills - 09/13/19 02:17 AM

Thinking this may be my answer. All the reviews are good, 15 year warranty, and the side infrared burner can reach up to 1800 degrees for a good searing.

yeah
Posted By: Wburke2010

Re: Gas grills - 09/13/19 02:18 AM

Just get an kamado style grill and be done. Use a torch to light it and it’s just as fast as a gas grill but much much better.

Re: Gas grills - 09/13/19 02:37 AM

Originally Posted by 2Beez
As rare as you cook a steak you should be able to only burn a few gallons a year so that looks good giggles.

So a butane lighter will be sufficient?

Re: Gas grills - 09/13/19 02:47 AM

Originally Posted by 2Beez

So a butane lighter will be sufficient?

Hell, just hit it with a big propane torch and call it good. Butane lighter might take you 3 minutes or so to cook that mess you love to brag about eating.
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: Gas grills - 09/13/19 02:55 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: jetdad

Re: Gas grills - 09/13/19 03:48 AM

Would be my choice as well. That looks really nice. I'd put that infrared burner to a lot of use.

Re: Gas grills - 09/13/19 04:48 AM

Originally Posted by jetdad

Would be my choice as well. That looks really nice. I'd put that infrared burner to a lot of use.

That’s all I would use 90% of the time.

Re: Gas grills - 09/13/19 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by jetdad
I'd put that infrared burner to a lot of use.

I love my Infrared burners.

Re: Gas grills - 09/13/19 01:50 PM

Go big or go home...

[Linked Image]

Re: Gas grills - 09/13/19 02:07 PM

Looks like a great choice Sir
Posted By: Judd

Re: Gas grills - 09/13/19 02:11 PM

What would be the fun in that?

Originally Posted by wburke2010
Just get an kamado style grill and be done. Use a torch to light it and it’s just as fast as a gas grill but much much better.

roflmao

Re: Gas grills - 09/13/19 10:29 PM

What would be the fun in that?

Originally Posted by wburke2010

roflmao

Shut up Creampie. We have discussed this
Posted By: Paluxy

Re: Gas grills - 09/14/19 12:00 AM

I had no idea you could drop 10 grand on a gas grill eek2

Re: Gas grills - 09/14/19 01:11 AM

roflmao Creampie

Re: Gas grills - 09/14/19 02:41 AM

I hate making this kind of decision. I was minutes from ordering the Napoleon. Then started thinking I really want a built in bang

Re: Gas grills - 09/14/19 02:53 AM

Just buy a blaze built in and STFU. It has been awhile since you played caveman and moved rocks so I know you are looking forward to that.

Re: Gas grills - 09/14/19 03:01 AM

It’s such a perfect spot with the fireplace and all. Go get a good mason (Juan Govea with Govea Masonry did mine) to match the stone and build you one. Yes it’s gonna be more money, but it will be done right and you will be happy. A few years from now the extra price won’t matter. Also, if you ever decide to sell the house, and it’s done right, it will be a key selling point.

Re: Gas grills - 09/14/19 03:31 AM

It’s such a perfect spot with the fireplace and all. Go get a good mason (Juan Govea with Govea Masonry did mine) to match the stone and build you one. Yes it’s gonna be more money, but it will be done right and you will be happy. A few years from now the extra price won’t matter. Also, if you ever decide to sell the house, and it’s done right, it will be a key selling point.

I know this is the correct answer. Now it’s back to figuring out which one roflmao
Posted By: Scott W

Re: Gas grills - 09/14/19 04:57 AM

Any realtor worth their salt knows a quality built in plumbed through the house line is going to provide a better ROI/resale. Just get a quality cover for whichever you decide.

Re: Gas grills - 09/14/19 04:58 AM

Originally Posted by Scott W
Any realtor worth their salt knows a quality built in plumbed through the house line is going to provide a better ROI/resale. Just get a quality cover for whichever you decide.

popcorn

Re: Gas grills - 09/14/19 02:05 PM

I know this is the correct answer. Now it’s back to figuring out which one roflmao

I’ve known women more decisive..... rofl

Re: Gas grills - 09/14/19 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Scott W

The ROI is very small. Most people see them as a burden when they get are used. $2500 spent might yield $500 return.
Posted By: Big_Ag

Re: Gas grills - 09/14/19 09:43 PM

Haven’t read the entire thread, but if you are now considering a built in Napoleon makes built ins as well. I have two and would recommend.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum