Texas Hunting Forum

Texas Aggie Baseball

Posted By: Critterskinner

Texas Aggie Baseball - 02/18/19 02:33 AM

I am wondering if someone can help me understand the process involved with getting season tickets for Texas Aggie baseball? I have looked online and I can't seem to be able to find clear instructions or even the tickets themselves.
Posted By: LuckyDucker_TTU

Re: Texas Aggie Baseball - 02/18/19 02:36 AM

Check the third paragraph in the link.

Link

Re: Texas Aggie Baseball - 02/18/19 02:56 AM

Thanks. I guess I have never read the part about them being in high demand. Sounds like they are going to be impossible to get.
Posted By: S.A. hunter

Re: Texas Aggie Baseball - 02/18/19 04:19 AM

You missed season ticket sign up. Call and you may be able to get some, or maybe mini pack.
Posted By: Gumbeaux

Re: Texas Aggie Baseball - 02/18/19 06:49 PM

The boy and I go to a few games a year. They've always been very easy to get through StubHub and not expensive at all.

Sure that late season games might be different if they're making a run, but I probably wouldn't mess with season tickets unless I was going to attend half of them or more. Just go buy the ones you want before the game and get them electronically delivered. Then you can pick where you want to sit depending on weather and proximity to the concession stand smile.

Re: Texas Aggie Baseball - 02/19/19 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by Gumbeaux
The boy and I go to a few games a year. They've always been very easy to get through StubHub and not expensive at all.

Sure that late season games might be different if they're making a run, but I probably wouldn't mess with season tickets unless I was going to attend half of them or more. Just go buy the ones you want before the game and get them electronically delivered. Then you can pick where you want to sit depending on weather and proximity to the concession stand smile.

That’s what we do now. But you can’t always get tickets. I also get tired of paying outrageous prices for the good games. I would like to be able to go to whatever game I want without worrying about getting tickets.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum