Texas Hunting Forum

Joy Roman fish taxidermy

Posted By: b weezy

Joy Roman fish taxidermy - 08/02/19 04:28 AM

This time last year I gave him a deposit to do a replica on a 43” red fish. He told me he would have it down in about 6 months. I called him in January and he told me he was almost done. I have been trying to call him for a month with no answer so I took the 2 hour drive to San Antonio this week to pay him a visit. When I got to the shop the doors were locked. I knocked a few times and someone answered. I told them who I was and who I was looking for, they said they haven’t seen or heard from him since April, they said he rented a room above their taxidermist studio and went home one day and has never came back and they aren’t able to get a hold of him either.They said many people and a few game wardens have been by as well. So long story short I got hosed and I don’t guess there’s anything I can do about it...
Posted By: rob valle

Re: Joy Roman fish taxidermy - 08/02/19 07:05 PM

Oh great....I left him a deposit too over a year ago. Was his place on El Mio off of San Pedro?
Posted By: Joevan3

Re: Joy Roman fish taxidermy - 08/03/19 12:53 AM

I talked to him about a month ago for a gar replica said they moved locations.
Posted By: b weezy

Re: Joy Roman fish taxidermy - 08/06/19 02:11 AM

Originally Posted by rob valle
Oh great....I left him a deposit too over a year ago. Was his place on El Mio off of San Pedro?

Yes

Originally Posted by Joevan3
I talked to him about a month ago for a gar replica said they moved locations.

Will you let me know how you got a hold of him please
Posted By: rob valle

Re: Joy Roman fish taxidermy - 08/07/19 02:40 PM

Ill see if I can get ahold of him
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum