Texas Hunting Forum

Taxidermist recommendations DFW

Posted By: CleerCreekDC

Taxidermist recommendations DFW - 10/04/16 03:13 PM

I am looking for someone who can do a wall pedestal mount similar to the one pictured below. Im not concerned with price but more concerned with quality of work. Deer should be caped now and I do not mind dropping off. I do not care how long it takes I just want it to look good. My last taxidermist is retiring and as you can see did an extremely nice job on my last buck. Thanks in advance!

Posted By: Patweldon

Re: Taxidermist recommendations DFW - 10/04/16 11:54 PM

All American taxidermy wills point tx. He does all mine he is a great guy and will work hard for anyones business has many years experience
Posted By: All American Taxidermy

Re: Taxidermist recommendations DFW - 10/05/16 12:00 AM

Posted By: All American Taxidermy

Re: Taxidermist recommendations DFW - 10/05/16 12:02 AM

This is Joe with All American Taxidermy call me I will be glad to help you.
Call anytime (214)596-8171
Posted By: RedSnake

Re: Taxidermist recommendations DFW - 10/05/16 12:36 AM

Originally Posted By: CleerCreekDC
I am looking for someone who can do a wall pedestal mount similar to the one pictured below. Im not concerned with price but more concerned with quality of work. Deer should be caped now and I do not mind dropping off. I do not care how long it takes I just want it to look good. My last taxidermist is retiring and as you can see did an extremely nice job on my last buck. Thanks in advance!

Congrats again on that buck. I followed that thread and glad it all turned out for the best
Posted By: Trophy Case Taxidermy

Re: Taxidermist recommendations DFW - 10/05/16 02:18 PM

Looking forward to getting to work in ur deer. Thx for the opportunity. Kt
Posted By: EddieWalker

Re: Taxidermist recommendations DFW - 10/09/16 01:15 PM

There are very few really good taxidermist, and tons of just average or competent ones. In the DFW area, I don't know of anybody else in the same league as Jerry Huffaker. I'm a huge taxidermist snob. I admit it freely. Just look at the other posts in this section and you'll see poor work time and time again. I'm fortunate to have a guy close to me that does good work, but if I was a hundred miles closer, I'd be using http://huffakertaxidermy.com/

Look at his work that he posts in this section under Huftax.
Posted By: Tipps

Re: Taxidermist recommendations DFW - 10/10/16 08:04 PM

Originally Posted By: EddieWalker
There are very few really good taxidermist, and tons of just average or competent ones. In the DFW area, I don't know of anybody else in the same league as Jerry Huffaker. I'm a huge taxidermist snob. I admit it freely. Just look at the other posts in this section and you'll see poor work time and time again. I'm fortunate to have a guy close to me that does good work, but if I was a hundred miles closer, I'd be using http://huffakertaxidermy.com/

I'll look into Huffaker as well, thanks for the recommendation.
Posted By: dlrz71

Re: Taxidermist recommendations DFW - 10/11/16 06:53 PM

Originally Posted By: EddieWalker

My uncle has several done by him.
Posted By: GodsCreationTaxidermy

Re: Taxidermist recommendations DFW - 10/15/16 08:49 PM

Take a look at Gods Creation Taxidermy Studio. There are a lot of posts here on this forum and is close to Dallas/ Fort Worth. Check out the webpage www.godscreationtaxidermystudio.com for contact info, pricing and lots of pics.
Posted By: Bowtech1233

Re: Taxidermist recommendations DFW - 10/31/16 07:41 PM

Originally Posted By: hunttexas2kansas
Looking forward to getting to work in ur deer. Thx for the opportunity. Kt

Good choice ClearCreek! Kaleb did an outstanding wall pedestal mount for me last year. I can't wait to see the pics when he's done!
Posted By: Troubador

Re: Taxidermist recommendations DFW - 11/07/16 06:22 AM

if you are gonna go to wills point then go to Peoples taxidermy
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum