Texas Hunting Forum

Taxidermist reccomendations in the Austin/Dripping/Kyle/Buda/Lockhart Area

Posted By: Bonner

Taxidermist reccomendations in the Austin/Dripping/Kyle/Buda/Lockhart Area - 12/22/11 11:57 PM

I need some recommendations on a great taxidermist in the Austin/Dripping/Kyle/Buda/Lockhart Area. Mike (aka - Land Pirate) gave me some as well so just pulling em all together. Thank you for any feedback.

Posted By: 10pointers

Re: Taxidermist reccomendations in the Austin/Dripping/Kyle/Buda/Lockhart Area - 12/23/11 12:21 AM

The best in Austin Dan Lansford of "Proffesional Taxidermy" I have been doing buisness with him for 28 years. A deer is going to take you about a year to get done and he will give you a date when you drop off and you can bet it will be ready when he says it will. 512-259-4902 off of 1431 west of 183

Posted By: JakeinTX

Re: Taxidermist reccomendations in the Austin/Dripping/Kyle/Buda/Lockhart Area - 12/23/11 12:38 AM

Check out the Taxi area, look at Mike and Evelyn Billington. They are in Georgetown and are good people.

Posted By: MikeBillington

Re: Taxidermist reccomendations in the Austin/Dripping/Kyle/Buda/Lockhart Area - 12/23/11 02:48 PM

Bonner, check out our websites. We have plenty of pictures of our work on there as well as our credentials and a printable pricelist. Give us a call if you would like to talk to us about future mounting services. The majority of our clients are from Austin.

Posted By: Lotto

Re: Taxidermist reccomendations in the Austin/Dripping/Kyle/Buda/Lockhart Area - 12/25/11 02:25 AM

Try Cole Stephens in liberty Hill........Nice guy and good work.......

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum