Texas Hunting Forum

Wife had carpral tunnel surgery today

Posted By: kmon11

Wife had carpral tunnel surgery today - 03/11/23 01:52 AM

Stopped by a different place on way home couple meals of pan fried trout. This is the leftovers. We ate one fish each. And all the slaw and fries.

[Linked Image]

Then she wanted cookies tonight, so what is to be done, follow her directions and make cookies.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: Wife had carpral tunnel surgery today - 03/11/23 01:57 AM

Fried fish and cookies...greatness. Hope your wife feels better. Mine had that surgery on both hands a few years ago.
Posted By: Blank

Re: Wife had carpral tunnel surgery today - 03/11/23 02:39 AM

Hope she's OK and recovers quickly. We spent 3 hours in the ER this morning, after my wife had a coughing spell, resulting ins a severe headache and dizziness. On blood thinners and worried she might have suffered an aneurism or something. CAT scan confirmed she was IK, but pinched a nerve bad in her upper neck!!

Re: Wife had carpral tunnel surgery today - 03/11/23 02:56 AM

Dang Blank, Prayers up for your wife and you, glad it wasn't worse.

Mine is a trooper for sure, biggest problem I will have is trying to keep her following Doctors orders . not doing too much.

Re: Wife had carpral tunnel surgery today - 03/11/23 03:00 AM

What I was surprised at is those are standard meal size containers and fish was sticking out of them when I picked them up. 6 trout and veggies for 2 were $26 including tip.
Posted By: GHale

Re: Wife had carpral tunnel surgery today - 03/11/23 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by kmon11
What I was surprised at is those are standard meal size containers and fish was sticking out of them when I picked them up. 6 trout and veggies for 2 were $26 including tip.

That is an amazing deal! And the fish looks delicious!! I would stop by there often!
Posted By: bobcat1

Re: Wife had carpral tunnel surgery today - 03/11/23 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by kmon11

Where was this at? That looks really good!
Posted By: TPACK

Re: Wife had carpral tunnel surgery today - 03/11/23 04:20 PM

That fish looks amazing and @ a great price. The cookies are awesome to. Hope your wife recovers fast. My wife had both of hers done 20 years ago and is doing great still.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum