Texas Hunting Forum

Celebration Dinner

Posted By: Blank

Celebration Dinner - 03/04/23 05:30 AM

Wife and I had a successful house-hunting trip over to the Boise area. Found one we both love everything about, and managed to get it under contract at a substantial savings, compared to the current market. Took the whole family out to dinner to celebrate. I couldn't help myself!!! Lobster, shrimp, scallops, mussels over creamy tomato pasta.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: GHale

Re: Celebration Dinner - 03/04/23 12:00 PM

Wow! Is that plate for the whole family? Bet you slept good after that Fiest!
Posted By: TPACK

Re: Celebration Dinner - 03/04/23 02:11 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: kmon11

Re: Celebration Dinner - 03/04/23 03:36 PM

Man that looks too good

Congrats on finding the house you both like
Posted By: Blank

Re: Celebration Dinner - 03/04/23 03:43 PM

Doesn't get much better than Red Lobster Bar Harbor dinner!!!

Yep, checked all the boxes for both of us. Great area, great medical close, low traffic, and all reasonably older neighbors. Close to a great fishing lake and National Wildlife Refuge. 3 car garage, with workshop for my classic cars. Everything in the house has been remodeled, repaired, or replaced in the last two years. Has a new $40K roof and solar installed, and electric utility bill is $10/month!
Posted By: TPACK

Re: Celebration Dinner - 03/04/23 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Blank
Doesn't get much better than Red Lobster Bar Harbor dinner!!!

Yep, checked all the boxes for both of us. Great area, great medical close, low traffic, and all reasonably older neighbors. Close to a great fishing lake and National Wildlife Refuge. 3 car garage, with workshop for my classic cars. Everything in the house has been remodeled, repaired, or replaced in the last two years. Has a new $40K roof and solar installed, and electric utility bill is $10/month!

Red Lobster always get a bad rap and I don`t know why. It`s probably my favorite place to eat overall. I`ll admit it has gotten a little pricey the past few years, but so has everything else. The past 2-3 times we`ve eaten at our favorite RL on Hulen St. in Ft. Worth, it was about 30% full and still had to wait to be seated. No one wants to FN work anymore. 3-4 years ago you always had to wait 30-45 minutes for a seat, and it was packed full. Hopefully they will bounce back now that Covid has almost gone away.
Posted By: ElkOne

Re: Celebration Dinner - 03/04/23 05:02 PM

Sounds like a great house Blank, glad you and the wife are happy. Less shoveling, and more eating and drinking, sounds like a great tradeoff to me. up up
Posted By: kmon11

Re: Celebration Dinner - 03/04/23 06:31 PM

Sounds great on the house? Electric bills might be more in the Winter if the solar is covered in snow. Don't know just a thought
Posted By: 1955

Re: Celebration Dinner - 03/06/23 02:42 AM

up
Posted By: tgltexas

Re: Celebration Dinner - 03/06/23 01:21 PM

Congrats, Blank! I love that area.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum