Texas Hunting Forum

Kind of like Soup & Sandwiches...

Posted By: Stub

Kind of like Soup & Sandwiches... - 11/23/22 06:18 PM

They just go together!

Out running around and low and behold there was a Popeyes Chicken, grabbed a couple of spicy thighs and a biscuit to pair up with a small bowl of reheated beans.
I promise you it's a good combo.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: bigbob_ftw

Re: Kind of like Soup & Sandwiches... - 11/23/22 06:25 PM

Love their food, hate their service. never again.

Re: Kind of like Soup & Sandwiches... - 11/23/22 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw

Their chicken is a love/hate relationship with me, goes down good then usually a couple of hours later I start feeling queasy from the grease I guess?
I thought WTH bust a move and get ya some.

It was around 11:15 and no one else was in there and a enthusiastic Black dude welcomed me and asked how I was doing?
Then the fun was on, I threw up my arms and said brother I am in Popeyes living the dream, there was more fun jive between both of us and he ended up giving me my lunch for free!
I like that kind of service up
Posted By: 1955

Re: Kind of like Soup & Sandwiches... - 11/24/22 02:30 AM

Would, Yum! food

Re: Kind of like Soup & Sandwiches... - 11/26/22 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by 1955
Would, Yum! food

^^^
Glad there is at least one person on this forum with good taste that knows a great combo when he sees it rofl

Originally Posted by Stub

Their chicken is a love/hate relationship with me, goes down good then usually a couple of hours later I start feeling queasy from the grease I guess?

It was around 11:15 and no one else was in there and a enthusiastic Black dude welcomed me and asked how I was doing?
Then the fun was on, I threw up my arms and said brother I am in Popeyes living the dream, there was more fun jive between both of us and he ended up giving me my lunch for free!

^^^^^
Quick back story comment. Before I left the last time he said you come back and see us, I replied you know that's right!

Payback is pretty cool sometimes.

Went back to Popeyes today walked in with the leftover beans, my generous buddy was there and big smiles ensued..
Brought you some of those Pinto beans and he blurts out " cooked with smoked Pork Butts followed by a big hand shake.
Wished him a happy holidays and boogied..

Life is good up

[Linked Image]
Posted By: ralph

Re: Kind of like Soup & Sandwiches... - 11/26/22 09:45 PM

up up up
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: Kind of like Soup & Sandwiches... - 11/26/22 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by 1955
Would, Yum! food

^^^
Glad there is at least one person on this forum with good taste that knows a great combo when he sees it rofl

^^^^^
Quick back story comment. Before I left the last time he said you come back and see us, I replied you know that's right!

Payback is pretty cool sometimes.

Went back to Popeyes today walked in with the leftover beans, my generous buddy was there and big smiles ensued..
Brought you some of those Pinto beans and he blurts out " cooked with smoked Pork Butts followed by a big hand shake.
Wished him a happy holidays and boogied..

Life is good up

[Linked Image]

That's good stuff. Treat me right and I'll treat you even better!
Posted By: TPACK

Re: Kind of like Soup & Sandwiches... - 11/27/22 02:37 PM

It just goes to prove that there are good people everywhere.
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Kind of like Soup & Sandwiches... - 11/27/22 06:26 PM

Love Popeye's Chicken.
Posted By: howl

Re: Kind of like Soup & Sandwiches... - 11/27/22 08:31 PM

Just wait 'til y'all get Bojangle's. They already have pinto beans on the menu.

You'll know you have Bojangle's when the Popeye's shuts down. Seen it happen in many a small town.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum