Texas Hunting Forum

Gourmet Pizza Rolls

Posted By: Blank

Gourmet Pizza Rolls - 03/24/22 01:44 AM

It's a guy thing, I guess. If we can have cinnamon rolls for breakfast, how come we can't build delicious gourmet supreme pizza rolls for supper? Huh, huh?? Pepperoni, sausage, bacon, Bell peppers and red pepper flakes. onions, black olives, red sauce and Mozzarella!! Bake at 350 for 35 minutes; the hard part is watching the oven door like a Labrador while the house smells so good!!!!!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Gourmet Pizza Rolls - 03/24/22 01:45 AM

I'm in up
Posted By: kmon11

Re: Gourmet Pizza Rolls - 03/24/22 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by NORML as can be
I'm in up

Me too food
Posted By: ElkOne

Re: Gourmet Pizza Rolls - 03/24/22 02:29 AM

Looks great, would need cold one or two, to balance it out ! up up

Re: Gourmet Pizza Rolls - 03/24/22 02:50 AM

Only had one Modelo left, so settled for TWO G&T's
Posted By: Stub

Re: Gourmet Pizza Rolls - 03/24/22 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by kmon11
Originally Posted by NORML as can be
I'm in up

Me too food

X3 food
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Gourmet Pizza Rolls - 03/24/22 01:13 PM

All the way baby. All the way. food
Posted By: Dink Dodger

Re: Gourmet Pizza Rolls - 03/24/22 01:24 PM

Is that a pre-made dough?
Looks really good.

Re: Gourmet Pizza Rolls - 03/24/22 02:40 PM

I don't have a stand mixer, and haven't found a yeast recipe I could do right yet. Need to practice more, I guess

Yep, ready made dough, 'cause it was too late to start when I got hungry. I usually keep a couple tubes of the Pillsbury products in the fridge like pizza dough, French bread dough, or cinnamon rolls and Grands biscuits. Keep forever, and take care of short notice cravings with no planning!!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: cm250

Re: Gourmet Pizza Rolls - 03/24/22 05:01 PM

Substitute the black olives for mushrooms, I’d be all in!!!! chicken thanks for the recipe, will have to give it a try!
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Gourmet Pizza Rolls - 03/24/22 06:55 PM

Nice
Posted By: Dink Dodger

Re: Gourmet Pizza Rolls - 03/24/22 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Blank
I don't have a stand mixer, and haven't found a yeast recipe I could do right yet. Need to practice more, I guess

Yep, ready made dough, 'cause it was too late to start when I got hungry. I usually keep a couple tubes of the Pillsbury products in the fridge like pizza dough, French bread dough, or cinnamon rolls and Grands biscuits. Keep forever, and take care of short notice cravings with no planning!!

[Linked Image]

Thank you sir, I'm going to have to make some of these
Posted By: Old Rabbit

Re: Gourmet Pizza Rolls - 03/25/22 12:33 AM

Wow, just Wow.
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Gourmet Pizza Rolls - 03/25/22 02:05 AM

Make a batch when you are by yourself, eat part of them and let them sit out until the next day, then make a bread pudding out of the leftovers. Or do like my wife does, she buys day old cinnamon rolls at the day old bread store.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum