Texas Hunting Forum

Holy Jalepenos!!!

Posted By: Blank

Holy Jalepenos!!! - 12/17/21 04:21 AM

Lesson learned good people! Getting ready for breakfast in the morning, so I diced up a bunch of jalepenos to mix with meat eggs and onions. Got sidetracked doing something for the wife, and just wiped hands on a towel. Just picked my nose, and head is on fire! Wife is laughing her azz off as I run around the house looking for Vaseline or Lydicaine!!! 🤧
Posted By: kmon11

Re: Holy Jalepenos!!! - 12/17/21 04:35 AM

flame
Posted By: BigPig

Re: Holy Jalepenos!!! - 12/17/21 04:44 AM

roflmao

I had some jalapeño juice on my hands that I forgot about. I had to take a piss… it’s amazing how sensitive that area is
Posted By: redchevy

Re: Holy Jalepenos!!! - 12/17/21 05:10 AM

I feel your pain! Couple years ago I halved and seeded a few pounds of jalapeños for a run of sausage the next morning. Washed my hands and then took my contacts off eek2
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Holy Jalepenos!!! - 12/17/21 05:28 AM

Originally Posted by BigPig
roflmao

I had some jalapeño juice on my hands that I forgot about. I had to take a piss… it’s amazing how sensitive that area is

Yep! Just wait until you are gutting/seeding habaneros that you have grown & pampered one night and then the wife cracks the door open and says "I need you in here NOW".

Being young and stupid, all you do is rinse your hands off quick and get in there.

Don't ever do that............she STAYED pissed at me.........hot fingers in sensitive areas and habaneros burn for a long time........
Posted By: TPACK

Re: Holy Jalepenos!!! - 12/17/21 11:39 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Tbar

Re: Holy Jalepenos!!! - 12/17/21 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by skinnerback
roflmao

Yep! Just wait until you are gutting/seeding habaneros that you have grown & pampered one night and then the wife cracks the door open and says "I need you in here NOW".

Being young and stupid, all you do is rinse your hands off quick and get in there.

Don't ever do that............she STAYED pissed at me.........hot fingers in sensitive areas and habaneros burn for a long time........

roflmao roflmao
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Holy Jalepenos!!! - 12/17/21 01:08 PM

roflmao

What do you dab on that to make the burn stop? Just for future reference. I like to stay positive.
Posted By: Old Rabbit

Re: Holy Jalepenos!!! - 12/17/21 01:48 PM

roflmao

Talk about setting her world on FIRE. flame
Posted By: Paluxy

Re: Holy Jalepenos!!! - 12/17/21 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Creekrunner
roflmao

What do you dab on that to make the burn stop? Just for future reference. I like to stay positive.

roflmao Not touching that one
Posted By: unclebubba

Re: Holy Jalepenos!!! - 12/17/21 03:17 PM

roflmao

Been there. Done that.
roflmao

Another PSA...if you like to go downtown, wash your facial hair really good after eating crawfish.
Posted By: 1955

Re: Holy Jalepenos!!! - 12/17/21 03:20 PM

flame

Re: Holy Jalepenos!!! - 12/17/21 07:35 PM

roflmao

No idea. roflmao

Re: Holy Jalepenos!!! - 12/17/21 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Paluxy
roflmao

roflmao Not touching that one

I wasn't allowed to touch that one either for awhile. bang
Posted By: Paluxy

Re: Holy Jalepenos!!! - 12/17/21 08:35 PM

rofl
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Holy Jalepenos!!! - 12/18/21 12:47 AM

angel
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum