Texas Hunting Forum

A Mouse in the House

Posted By: Blank

A Mouse in the House - 11/30/21 02:49 AM

I went up fishing on the river today, and when I got home the girls had finished their dinner, and I just ate the left over Étouffée. So I made a extra large helping of brownies as dessert, and said "Don't touch them until they are cool!" Went down to the bedroom to get my phone for a picture, and when I got back I was too late. There was evidently a mouse in the kitchen. Her name is Sweet Tooth, and no, she does not follow instructions well!! roflmao

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: 1955

Re: A Mouse in the House - 11/30/21 03:32 AM

up
Posted By: Stub

Re: A Mouse in the House - 11/30/21 12:50 PM

Never seen brownies made like that? But I might be guilty of being a sweet tooth raider a time or three grin
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: A Mouse in the House - 11/30/21 01:20 PM

Liar, liar, mouse on fire.
Posted By: Blank

Re: A Mouse in the House - 11/30/21 01:49 PM

It was the weirdest thing, to have them cook like that. I made them the same way I always do but made a double batch and used this bigger dish. I'm an old-school, wipe them with Crisco cook, and never had an issue. The wife had me try her cocoanut oil spray, saying it worked better and was healthier. The taste didn't change, but had this weird ring around it!!
Posted By: TPACK

Re: A Mouse in the House - 11/30/21 02:25 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: A Mouse in the House - 11/30/21 11:22 PM

Nice
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: A Mouse in the House - 11/30/21 11:41 PM

food
Posted By: mikei

Re: A Mouse in the House - 12/01/21 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by Blank
I went up fishing on the river today, and when I got home the girls had finished their dinner, and I just ate the left over Étouffée. So I made a extra large helping of brownies as dessert, and said "Don't touch them until they are cool!" Went down to the bedroom to get my phone for a picture, and when I got back I was too late. There was evidently a mouse in the kitchen. Her name is Sweet Tooth, and no, she does not follow instructions well!! roflmao

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

OMG; I can almost feel the pounds packing on around by waist! Lookin' mighty good!!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum