Texas Hunting Forum

Vanilla Wafers

Posted By: TPACK

Vanilla Wafers - 11/29/21 02:21 PM

Ever ate vanilla wafers with peanut butter. Like Bill would say…… Pure Greatness!! chicken
Posted By: Blank

Re: Vanilla Wafers - 11/29/21 03:23 PM

Growing up, my mom would make them for snacks. Wafer, PB, and a piece of sliced banana. Just the right size to fill the wafer, and we would eat about a dozen!!!
Posted By: 1955

Re: Vanilla Wafers - 11/29/21 03:30 PM

Banana pudding with wafers! Yum
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Vanilla Wafers - 11/29/21 03:53 PM

Good stuff
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Vanilla Wafers - 11/29/21 04:08 PM

Pure greatness. Look it up.
Posted By: Farmhand

Re: Vanilla Wafers - 12/01/21 07:00 PM

My wife asked me to go pick up some vanilla wafers for a banana pudding a few years back. Not wanting to drive far, I stopped by the local Dollar General. I do not have any issues with getting anything at Dollar General; however, if you ever want to know what Dollar General taste like, pick up some Clover Valley (store brand) Vanilla Wafers!

There is something about the smell at Dollar General. Not bad, but they all smell the same…..?

Re: Vanilla Wafers - 12/01/21 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Farmhand
My wife asked me to go pick up some vanilla wafers for a banana pudding a few years back. Not wanting to drive far, I stopped by the local Dollar General. I do not have any issues with getting anything at Dollar General; however, if you ever want to know what Dollar General taste like, pick up some Clover Valley (store brand) Vanilla Wafers!

There is something about the smell at Dollar General. Not bad, but they all smell the same…..?

So....are you saying Dollar Generals smell like Vanilla Wafers? I`ve had the Clover Vally Vanilla Wafers and though they were good. Smelled like Vanilla Wafers to me. confused2
Posted By: DannyB

Re: Vanilla Wafers - 12/02/21 04:10 AM

Originally Posted by TPACK
Ever ate vanilla wafers with peanut butter. Like Bill would say…… Pure Greatness!! chicken

That is the only way I ate them unless they were in a recipe, like nanner pudding without the nanners. grin
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Vanilla Wafers - 12/02/21 09:48 PM

Try it with banana pudding. Thank me later.

Re: Vanilla Wafers - 12/03/21 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by DannyB
Originally Posted by TPACK

That is the only way I ate them unless they were in a recipe, like nanner pudding without the nanners. grin

I will not eat bananas in my Wafer pudding either. I thought I was the only one. My brother from another mother. salute
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum