Texas Hunting Forum

The MIL's Favorite Meal - Steak!!

Posted By: Blank

The MIL's Favorite Meal - Steak!! - 10/17/21 10:57 PM

Gonna run over to Wyoming for a couple days, and hunt this antelope tag that I have by Pinedale, before the weather sets in again. Asked the wife and Mil what they wanted for dinner tonight before I leave. The elder BOSS was quite emphatic that she wanted those "good" steaks (1 1/4" prime ribeyes), baked potato, and the sweet pears I make for dessert!! Quite possibly my wife's favorite dessert. Yes ma'am, I can do that for you. chef

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Paluxy

Re: The MIL's Favorite Meal - Steak!! - 10/17/21 11:37 PM

Looking good, about to grill some ribeyes over charcoal myself
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: The MIL's Favorite Meal - Steak!! - 10/18/21 12:53 AM

Nice

Re: The MIL's Favorite Meal - Steak!! - 10/18/21 01:13 AM

Red wine sautéed fresh mushrooms, Vidalia onion relish, Idaho baker with butter and bacon bits. I may just go into a food coma, and put off the hunting for a day!!! WOW!!!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: The MIL's Favorite Meal - Steak!! - 10/18/21 01:58 AM

I want to come live with you....

but if I did I would definitely hit 300 lbs.

Lifestyle change again for me tomorrow. No beer, carbs, sugar. crying
Posted By: 1955

Re: The MIL's Favorite Meal - Steak!! - 10/18/21 02:04 AM

Looks Delicious chef
Posted By: ElkOne

Re: The MIL's Favorite Meal - Steak!! - 10/18/21 02:16 AM

Fantastic, a thing of beauty! up

Re: The MIL's Favorite Meal - Steak!! - 10/18/21 02:20 AM

SB: my condolences on the lifestyle change. I'll send my PO Box, and you can send all your leftover Jambalaya to my house. Hope the change is voluntary, not necessary, and you do good on it!!!
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: The MIL's Favorite Meal - Steak!! - 10/18/21 02:41 AM

Originally Posted by Blank
SB: my condolences on the lifestyle change. I'll send my PO Box, and you can send all your leftover Jambalaya to my house. Hope the change is voluntary, not necessary, and you do good on it!!!

It's voluntary Sir. Figured if I don't make some changes I won't be there for my little girl growing up. I've been abusing alcohol for a while now, it's time to stop. I've got a big azz beer gut. roflmao

Keep on posting your awesome food pics! I'm going back to meat, vegetables, power walking & weight training.

Besides all of that, I'm single and most womens frown upon older guys with beer guts. roflmao

Re: The MIL's Favorite Meal - Steak!! - 10/18/21 03:34 AM

Just stay out of those Speedos and bikini underwear and you'll be OK. Definitely want to be around for that sweet kiddo! I'll try to post healthier meals for everyone to enjoy, without causing too much craving.
Posted By: Stub

Re: The MIL's Favorite Meal - Steak!! - 10/18/21 10:18 AM

Great looking Ribeyes, fantastic looking meal and I bet that Pear desert is the way good food

Originally Posted by Blank
Just stay out of those Speedos and bikini underwear and you'll be OK..

Skin listen to Blank on this one please laugh
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: The MIL's Favorite Meal - Steak!! - 10/23/21 06:46 PM

grill
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum