Texas Hunting Forum

Need some Cajun food

Posted By: Wburke2010

Need some Cajun food - 10/14/21 04:36 PM

So we did razoos for lunch at work. Shrimp poboy and seafood seafood gumbeaux this is gonna hit the spot.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Herbie Hancock

Re: Need some Cajun food - 10/14/21 04:42 PM

The rat toes there are supple.

Not too bad of a place to help get that fix.
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Need some Cajun food - 10/14/21 04:53 PM

Calling Charley from LA.

food
Posted By: 1955

Re: Need some Cajun food - 10/14/21 05:53 PM

up
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Need some Cajun food - 10/14/21 10:29 PM

Looks legit! My kinda eaten' right there. For supper last night and lunch today I had a great big helping of my smothered homemade pork & green onion fresh sausage over rice. That was the last of it crying time to make more. Almost out of my boudin too. Need to kill some more pigs.

Re: Need some Cajun food - 10/15/21 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by skinnerback
Looks legit! My kinda eaten' right there. For supper last night and lunch today I had a great big helping of my smothered homemade pork & green onion fresh sausage over rice. That was the last of it crying time to make more. Almost out of my boudin too. Need to kill some more pigs.

Damn that sounds good. I’ll take ten pounds of each when it’s done and trade ya for a couple weekend duck hunts at my place. roflmao
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Need some Cajun food - 10/15/21 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by wburke2010

Damn that sounds good. I’ll take ten pounds of each when it’s done and trade ya for a couple weekend duck hunts at my place. roflmao

You know, I think we can make this happen!! up but 10 lbs each doesn't sound like enough.
Posted By: 68rustbucket

Re: Need some Cajun food - 10/15/21 01:34 AM

The couple times I’ve eaten at Razoos I liked it.
Shrimp and gumbo, winner!
Posted By: Roll-Tide

Re: Need some Cajun food - 10/15/21 03:33 AM

That uncle bubba and his smoker
Posted By: Stub

Re: Need some Cajun food - 10/15/21 10:29 AM

That does look like it will hit the spot nicely up

Last time I ate at Razoos in Plano off the N Dallas Tollway had the fried Gator and it was no Bueno.

Re: Need some Cajun food - 10/16/21 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by wburke2010

You know, I think we can make this happen!! up but 10 lbs each doesn't sound like enough.

I’m in. We’ll be done with the house early December then plan to duck hunt hard till the end of season! We can make something happen.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum