Texas Hunting Forum

Fried chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes with onion and mushroom gravy

Posted By: NewGulf

Fried chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes with onion and mushroom gravy - 07/26/21 11:36 PM

Takes awhile but it's worth it potatoes pic is terrible but they are delicious up

Attached picture 20210726_182211.jpg
Attached picture 20210726_182217.jpg
Attached picture 20210726_183030.jpg
Attached picture 20210726_183331.jpg
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Fried chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes with onion and mushroom gravy - 07/26/21 11:41 PM

I would stuff myself. food
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Fried chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes with onion and mushroom gravy - 07/27/21 12:06 AM

food
Posted By: Dink Dodger

Re: Fried chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes with onion and mushroom gravy - 07/27/21 12:10 AM

Looks good 👍

Re: Fried chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes with onion and mushroom gravy - 07/27/21 01:43 AM

Thanks guys
Posted By: stillhntr

Re: Fried chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes with onion and mushroom gravy - 07/27/21 01:54 AM

Reservations for two please
Posted By: ElkOne

Re: Fried chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes with onion and mushroom gravy - 07/27/21 02:02 AM

Fantastic, dern that looks great ! salute
Posted By: Blank

Re: Fried chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes with onion and mushroom gravy - 07/27/21 02:48 AM

Sure looks good. Beats my pulled pork burrito and Mac/cheese in the motel room tonight!!!
Posted By: 1955

Re: Fried chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes with onion and mushroom gravy - 07/27/21 03:17 AM

Yum, looks delicious! chef
Posted By: Stub

Re: Fried chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes with onion and mushroom gravy - 07/27/21 03:14 PM

Oh man, I would hurt myself pigging out on that food
Posted By: 68rustbucket

Re: Fried chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes with onion and mushroom gravy - 07/27/21 04:21 PM

One of my favorites, fried chicken and mashed potatoes with gravy!
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Fried chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes with onion and mushroom gravy - 07/27/21 05:34 PM

Looks good. Are you still using that high temp olive oil for frying?
Posted By: Choctaw

Re: Fried chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes with onion and mushroom gravy - 07/27/21 06:14 PM

I would eat that gravy out of the pan by the ladle full.

Re: Fried chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes with onion and mushroom gravy - 07/27/21 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by skinnerback

I do but didn't have enough on hand for last night's meal so I ended up using vegetable oil...told my wife to pick some up next time she hits heb

Re: Fried chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes with onion and mushroom gravy - 07/27/21 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by NewGulf

I do but didn't have enough on hand for last night's meal so I ended up using vegetable oil...told my wife to pick some up next time she hits heb

I still haven't tried it.

Re: Fried chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes with onion and mushroom gravy - 07/27/21 11:24 PM

It makes a difference my friend cheers

Re: Fried chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes with onion and mushroom gravy - 07/28/21 01:40 AM

It makes a difference my friend cheers

I believe you, need to do it.

I hate to admit it, but things are already changing as far as what I can eat and not regret.
Posted By: BigPig

Re: Fried chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes with onion and mushroom gravy - 07/28/21 06:26 PM

Yep, that looks amazing
Posted By: angus1956

Re: Fried chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes with onion and mushroom gravy - 07/28/21 07:53 PM

I'm all over that!
Posted By: redchevy

Re: Fried chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes with onion and mushroom gravy - 07/28/21 08:26 PM

Get me a soup ladle and a bowl of that gravy and mushrooms and I could die a happy man.
Posted By: onlysmith&wesson

Re: Fried chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes with onion and mushroom gravy - 07/28/21 09:07 PM

Yup, I'd eat all that. When I was a kid, my mom browned it, a few pieces at a time, then returned it all to the skillet with a lid, reduced the flame on the gas stove and finished the chicken. I knew when I heard the sizzle of the milk hitting the hot skillet for gravy it was time to wash my hands for dinner. Still none better.
Posted By: bobcat1

Re: Fried chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes with onion and mushroom gravy - 07/28/21 11:32 PM

Son of a gun! That's right up this fat boy's alley! cheers food
Posted By: bkj

Re: Fried chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes with onion and mushroom gravy - 08/02/21 08:16 PM

Yum
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Fried chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes with onion and mushroom gravy - 08/02/21 08:29 PM

👍👍
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum