Texas Hunting Forum

National Tequila Day and Pulled Pork

Posted By: Blank

National Tequila Day and Pulled Pork - 07/25/21 12:47 AM

Hey, if Dairy Queen can do it with their shakes, so can I. "Above the rim" is OK, but the real pleasure is when it starts to melt a little bit!!!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Girls wanted to be able to sit and watch/hear the Olympics on the TV tonight. In that case, sandwiches!! All of those pieces and parts, trims, and leftovers from the last few pork loins all got thrown in the Insta-Pot tonight for some excellent pulled pork sandwiches. Found sone fresh Brioche buns too. Cole slaw and Lay's potato chips finished it off. Man, I'm full. smile

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: stillhntr

Re: National Tequila Day and Pulled Pork - 07/25/21 12:55 AM

Dang and we had v enison tacos and vodka tonics. At least we are close ... Love some Ritas and al pastor tacos
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: National Tequila Day and Pulled Pork - 07/25/21 01:02 AM

Excellent!
Posted By: Pupjoint

Re: National Tequila Day and Pulled Pork - 07/25/21 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by Blank
Hey, if Dairy Queen can do it with their shakes, so can I. "Above the rim" is OK, but the real pleasure is when it starts to melt a little bit!!!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Girls wanted to be able to sit and watch/hear the Olympics on the TV tonight. In that case, sandwiches!! All of those pieces and parts, trims, and leftovers from the last few pork loins all got thrown in the Insta-Pot tonight for some excellent pulled pork sandwiches. Found sone fresh Brioche buns too. Cole slaw and Lay's potato chips finished it off. Man, I'm full. smile

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Looks good especially the frozen margaritas!!!
Posted By: 1955

Re: National Tequila Day and Pulled Pork - 07/25/21 05:11 PM

Yum ! up
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: National Tequila Day and Pulled Pork - 07/25/21 05:36 PM

In. food
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: National Tequila Day and Pulled Pork - 07/25/21 07:41 PM

Nice
Posted By: Stub

Re: National Tequila Day and Pulled Pork - 07/27/21 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by dogcatcher