Texas Hunting Forum

Kent Rollins Recipe’s

Posted By: Ol Thumper

Kent Rollins Recipe’s - 07/20/21 02:07 PM

I’m not much into taking pictures of food but I’ll say this recipe is over the top, I’ve made this a few times recently and I found that using round steak beating it into submission with a tenderizing hammer clap and cut into 1” strips and seasoning it with Meat Church the Gospel seasoning and letting sit in the fridge over night before going straight off the recipe is the best steak fingers we’ve ever had by a long shot. It makes for a mean chicken fried steak as well but I use thin NY Strips for that. It’s a fast and easy cook and paired with mashed potatoes and gravy it’s become one of this households favorite meals.

Just thought someone might want to give it a try,

https://kentrollins.com/steak-fingers-and-gravy/
Posted By: Herbie Hancock

Re: Kent Rollins Recipe’s - 07/20/21 02:10 PM

I order food from DQ about once a year and every time it's the steak fingers. Steak fingers in general are under utilized.
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Kent Rollins Recipe’s - 07/20/21 02:14 PM

My man.......good stuff. cheers
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Kent Rollins Recipe’s - 07/20/21 02:33 PM

Thanks a bunc. It is the next on my list.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Ol Thumper

Re: Kent Rollins Recipe’s - 07/20/21 05:52 PM

If anyone tries this let me know your thoughts on it and if you tweaked the recipe in any way please. I did batter my meat and let it sit on the rack for 45 minutes before tossing it in the grease this time around and the batter stayed firmly on the meat.
Posted By: Herbie Hancock

Re: Kent Rollins Recipe’s - 07/20/21 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by Ol Thumper
If anyone tries this let me know your thoughts on it and if you tweaked the recipe in any way please. I did batter my meat and let it sit on the rack for 45 minutes before tossing it in the grease this time around and the batter stayed firmly on the meat.

I always let batter sit on for at least 30 minutes prior to frying, it does seem to stay on better.
Posted By: NewGulf

Re: Kent Rollins Recipe’s - 07/20/21 06:29 PM

Thanks
Posted By: angus1956

Re: Kent Rollins Recipe’s - 07/20/21 07:13 PM

I tried this receipt and it's very good.
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Kent Rollins Recipe’s - 07/20/21 08:20 PM

Looks great
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Kent Rollins Recipe’s - 07/20/21 11:02 PM

Looks good!
Posted By: 1955

Re: Kent Rollins Recipe’s - 07/20/21 11:03 PM

Looks tasty! food
Posted By: bobcat1

Re: Kent Rollins Recipe’s - 07/21/21 03:03 AM

cheers food Awesome food!