Texas Hunting Forum

What can I say. . . We both love it.

Posted By: Bullfrog

What can I say. . . We both love it. - 02/14/21 11:16 PM

I forgot tortilla strips so I had to make some with leftover tortillas. No biggie.
The misses wanted Crack Chicken Chili again. Who am I to argue with perfection? Tried to make it pretty. Splashed some chili powder and Caribbean Habanero sauce in hopes it would look pretty. I can’t say it did much for presentation. I will not confirm, nor deny the extra 50% of cream cheese and/or sharp cheddar in it this time.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: What can I say. . . We both love it. - 02/14/21 11:40 PM

Well it's me and I'm in love again.
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: What can I say. . . We both love it. - 02/15/21 04:47 AM

up
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: What can I say. . . We both love it. - 02/15/21 04:54 AM

My man.
Posted By: unclebubba

Re: What can I say. . . We both love it. - 02/15/21 04:59 AM

Honestly, presentation is gonna be somewhere between a D- and an F. But I bet it tasted good!
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: What can I say. . . We both love it. - 02/15/21 05:38 AM

When it is cold as it is right now F presentation. That will stick to the bones food
Posted By: Bullfrog

Re: What can I say. . . We both love it. - 02/15/21 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by unclebubba
Honestly, presentation is gonna be somewhere between a D- and an F. But I bet it tasted good!

Gotta say, this one is hard to plate and present well for me. At the point of taking the pic, I’m bout ready to eat the dog so I’m in a hurry roflmao
Posted By: Ed Jr.

Re: What can I say. . . We both love it. - 02/15/21 07:30 AM

Let's see here.......Kettle Chili Cheese Dip, Caramel, diced Cantalope, Cinnamon Sticks,cracked coarse black pepper, and a few slashes of Poultry seasoning. Not bad.
Posted By: coachwhite34

Re: What can I say. . . We both love it. - 02/16/21 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by Ed Jr.
Let's see here.......Kettle Chili Cheese Dip, Caramel, diced Cantalope, Cinnamon Sticks,cracked coarse black pepper, and a few slashes of Poultry seasoning. Not bad.

roflmao
Posted By: Stub

Re: What can I say. . . We both love it. - 02/16/21 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Bullfrog
Originally Posted by unclebubba

Gotta say, this one is hard to plate and present well for me. At the point of taking the pic, I’m bout ready to eat the dog so I’m in a hurry roflmao

That mess was not intentional presentation, guessing there was a little Alcohol involved while you were trying to get that into the bowl laugh

Looks good bub up
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum