Texas Hunting Forum

Blue berry muffins

Posted By: kmon11

Blue berry muffins - 01/29/21 06:58 PM

[Linked Image]

The Wife made these today, scratch blue berry muffins, low sugar and low salt with blueberry cream cheese dressing. Man they are good clap
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Blue berry muffins - 01/29/21 07:08 PM

Love them. Its even too long. chef
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Blue berry muffins - 01/29/21 07:24 PM

Those are amazing!
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Blue berry muffins - 01/29/21 08:52 PM

Those look great!

Have you seen the muffin man?
Posted By: Blank

Re: Blue berry muffins - 01/29/21 09:00 PM

Interesting. I love blueberry muffins, but have never seen them topped like that. A friend does a round pan cake with a cream cheese topping that is good tho, so should be very similar

Re: Blue berry muffins - 01/30/21 03:32 AM

The wife saw this picture tonight, and decreed that I'm making muffins in the morning for breakfast. First chance I've had to try out Cast's frozen berries he recommended. What did you use for your topping recipe, if you would share??
Posted By: kmon11

Re: Blue berry muffins - 01/30/21 04:16 AM

She did not measure but about half cup of frozen blueberries microwaved for a couple minutes to cook them, somewhere around 1/4 to 1/3 cup of whipped cream cheese (we use on bagels) 4 drops of stevia vanilla or just use vanilla extract, 4 teaspoons of powdered sugar and one drop of blue food color. this is a glaze If you want it thick for frosting add more powdered sugar. .

The blueberries were from a friends blueberry bush but the frozen bags of blueberries at Sam's work quite well.

Re: Blue berry muffins - 01/30/21 04:30 AM

Thanks. Will wing it in the morning and post how it turns out. Even bad, they’re good. smile
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum