Texas Hunting Forum

Chicken and waffles with bourbon maple syrup and hot sauce

Posted By: Thisisbeer

Chicken and waffles with bourbon maple syrup and hot sauce - 01/03/21 12:13 AM

Never thought I would like this mix before I tried it. Glad I finally broke down and tried it. Decided to make my own tonight.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Chicken and waffles with bourbon maple syrup and hot sauce - 01/03/21 12:23 AM

food
Posted By: jpks1112

Re: Chicken and waffles with bourbon maple syrup and hot sauce - 01/03/21 01:26 AM

I keep coming back to that photo. Looks darn good.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Chicken and waffles with bourbon maple syrup and hot sauce - 01/03/21 01:27 AM

I’ve never tried it...
Posted By: Thisisbeer

Re: Chicken and waffles with bourbon maple syrup and hot sauce - 01/03/21 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by SnakeWrangler
I’ve never tried it...

If you like the sweet/spicy combo like in Kansas City BBQ you might like it. I was apprehensive when I was first told about it, but it is dang good. I’ve seen it covered in jalapeño gravy or syrup. This is two parts maple syrup and one part hot sauce.
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Chicken and waffles with bourbon maple syrup and hot sauce - 01/03/21 02:46 AM

New one on me also. Looks great.
Posted By: NewGulf

Re: Chicken and waffles with bourbon maple syrup and hot sauce - 01/03/21 03:56 AM

There's a guy down here making a killing selling his chicken and waffles in Boling

https://m.facebook.com/R2GWAFFLE/
Posted By: TheMic

Re: Chicken and waffles with bourbon maple syrup and hot sauce - 01/03/21 04:08 AM

You’re making me hungry.
Posted By: Blank

Re: Chicken and waffles with bourbon maple syrup and hot sauce - 01/03/21 04:18 AM

That looks pretty wonderful. Best I ever had was a chicken breast pounded flat and tenderized, breaded and fried in spicy dredge and served between two thin waffles. Coated with maple aioli, and wicked good!!
Posted By: Bullfrog

Re: Chicken and waffles with bourbon maple syrup and hot sauce - 01/03/21 05:14 AM

This is everything I could ever want! Beautifully done
Posted By: snake oil

Re: Chicken and waffles with bourbon maple syrup and hot sauce - 01/03/21 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by SnakeWrangler
I’ve never tried it...

Me either but I'd jump on that. food
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum