Texas Hunting Forum

Finally back home and got to cook a brisket for the first time in months

Posted By: Thisisbeer

Finally back home and got to cook a brisket for the first time in months - 12/13/20 05:20 AM

Back from working in Oklahoma and got to try out my new offset. Couple of kinks to work out, but overall a success. This thing came out juicy. I took the lazy road and cooked on my offset for about 4 hours and moved it over to the pellet grill. Not sure if that’s the reason, but it’s one of the juiciest briskets I’ve made in a while.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Ol Thumper

Re: Finally back home and got to cook a brisket for the first time in months - 12/13/20 05:28 AM

That looks outstanding, I’d tear that up up

If you don’t mind me asking where did you get that knife?
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Finally back home and got to cook a brisket for the first time in months - 12/13/20 12:10 PM

Welcome home. Would.
Posted By: Bandit 200 XP

Re: Finally back home and got to cook a brisket for the first time in months - 12/13/20 01:17 PM

Looks Good
Posted By: Thisisbeer

Re: Finally back home and got to cook a brisket for the first time in months - 12/13/20 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Ol Thumper

Thanks!

My wife bought it for me. It’s made by Dao Vua. It’s a Vietnamese black smith family that makes knives out of recycled leaf springs. Wasn’t expensive. But it’s been working really well. You can find them online.
Posted By: TPACK

Re: Finally back home and got to cook a brisket for the first time in months - 12/13/20 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Bandit 200 XP
Looks Good

I concur sir.
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: Finally back home and got to cook a brisket for the first time in months - 12/13/20 02:57 PM

I was going to say the same and ask the same question about the knife.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Finally back home and got to cook a brisket for the first time in months - 12/13/20 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by KRoyal

I was going to say the same and ask the same question about the knife.

Same here.... clap
Posted By: jetdad

Re: Finally back home and got to cook a brisket for the first time in months - 12/13/20 04:27 PM

Brisket looks great. I've had my pellet grill for several months now and need to try a brisket on it.
Posted By: Big8

Re: Finally back home and got to cook a brisket for the first time in months - 12/13/20 07:50 PM

up
Posted By: Stub

Re: Finally back home and got to cook a brisket for the first time in months - 12/15/20 04:22 PM

Heck yes food
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum