Texas Hunting Forum

I hate Bucces

Posted By: Wburke2010

I hate Bucces - 10/06/20 01:25 AM

Decided to dust off the grill and make some regular and shrimp poppers and some sausage tacos all from Bucces.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Had a real good plated picture going on then my wife decided to fold and smash her tacos before I could get one. I asked her didn’t she realize I’m trying to make this look good. She said at least the bacon isn’t mushy on the poppers this time.
Posted By: Blank

Re: I hate Bucces - 10/06/20 01:48 AM

Looking good. With those kids there, you're lucky you had any food left to photo!! smile

Re: I hate Bucces - 10/06/20 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by Blank
Looking good. With those kids there, you're lucky you had any food left to photo!! smile

We got two more not in the photos, it’s hard to do the cooking get it all played and then sit down to eat my own without them getting impatient and starting without me. Lol
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: I hate Bucces - 10/06/20 04:36 AM

Originally Posted by wburke2010

We got two more not in the photos, it’s hard to do the cooking get it all played and then sit down to eat my own without them getting impatient and starting without me. Lol

Jesus, I could not imagine that. My two are enough as it is. Looks awesome Walter. food
Posted By: Blank

Re: I hate Bucces - 10/06/20 04:58 AM

A friend was teasing me about Adam & Eve. I told him I was sure they had sex, after that apple pie! Wondered how he felt 9 months later, and I told him the twins were great, until one killed the other. I'm sure there were challenges. They almost ran out of deer meat, as they were growing up.
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: I hate Bucces - 10/06/20 11:31 AM

Pure greatness.
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: I hate Bucces - 10/06/20 01:18 PM

Impressed

Re: I hate Bucces - 10/06/20 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by 2Beez

Jesus, I could not imagine that. My two are enough as it is. Looks awesome Walter. food

3,3,5,5,6,9 are the ages.... Wouldn't trade it for the world. It can be crazy and wild most of the time but you just have to flow with it. You just wait till those twins get older......
Posted By: Hunter Daddy

Re: I hate Bucces - 10/06/20 06:16 PM

I don't know, looking at that photo. Two of your kids are eating chips and cheese sauce and another boy is taking a good look at that taco. The last boy decided that McDonalds might be better. LOL!!!
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: I hate Bucces - 10/07/20 01:22 PM

3,3,5,5,6,9 are the ages....

eeks333
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum