Texas Hunting Forum

Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas

Posted By: Blank

Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas - 09/02/20 12:31 AM

Alright, alright, I used real limes!!!

Bacon cheeseburger quesadillas, with sharp cheddar, jalapeños, and grilled onions. Refritos, extra onions and some more peppers. Peach mango salsa salad w/ avocado, washed the whole thing down with a Capt. Morgan and Coke!!!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas - 09/02/20 12:33 AM

clap I'd be all over that! Looks great.
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas - 09/02/20 12:47 AM

cheers
Posted By: Pigsicles

Re: Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas - 09/02/20 12:49 AM

You sure plate some fine vittles sir. Nicely balanced flavors in your assortment too.
Posted By: bp3

Re: Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas - 09/02/20 12:57 AM

food
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas - 09/02/20 01:14 AM

Greatness.
Posted By: Bullfrog

Re: Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas - 09/02/20 01:23 AM

Originally Posted by Pigsicles
You sure plate some fine vittles sir. Nicely balanced flavors in your assortment too.

I’ll second that! up
Posted By: weldon

Re: Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas - 09/02/20 01:26 AM

Would
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas - 09/02/20 07:12 AM

[quote=Blank]Alright, alright, I used real limes!!!

Bacon cheeseburger quesadillas, with sharp cheddar, jalapeños, and grilled onions. Refritos, extra onions and some more peppers. Peach mango salsa salad w/ avocado, washed the whole thing down with a Capt. Morgan and Coke!!!

[quote]

That’s one h@ll of a lot of cultural appropriation you’ve got going on right there....I’m still try to figure out who should be offended by whom.....I guess if ya round up a young mouthy white girl, a gay goth chick, and a transgender alphabet soup dude with a man purse and man bun you should have enough offense to cover it....
Seriously, that’s one impressive concoction you have there that in my wildest dream I never, ever could have envisioned but sounds pretty damn tasty.....

I’d try it! Well played Sir! Well played indeed..... cheers
Posted By: Stub

Re: Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas - 09/02/20 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by skinnerback
clap I'd be all over that! Looks great.

food
Posted By: Herbie Hancock

Re: Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas - 09/02/20 01:00 PM

Did the beans play along well with the cheeseburger flavor? Yes I know a refried bean can just pair well with any damn thing.

Re: Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas - 09/02/20 01:55 PM

Asked and answered clap
Posted By: 68rustbucket

Re: Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas - 09/02/20 02:14 PM

Those are some good looking avocados!
Posted By: PMK

Re: Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas - 09/02/20 02:17 PM

up
Posted By: Blank

Re: Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas - 09/02/20 02:33 PM

SW and HH: It was wonderful, and when we were done we were stuffed!! If you can eat baked beans with a burger, why can't you eat refried beans with a Mexican burger???
It actually started out as a compromise, with the wife. She eats cows, pigs, and chickens - whereas I like deer, elk, and antelope. I wanted to use some elk chorizo in the quesadilla, but she wanted regular browned HB. I grilled them at 300 degrees on the electric griddle, and used a bacon press on each to mush the burger into the melting cheese. It was super crispy, and the perfect stiffness for eating by hand.

Re: Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas - 09/02/20 03:03 PM

Elk chorizo . . . . food
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum