Texas Hunting Forum

New York strip steaks,roasted cauliflower, roasted jalapeños,and salad.

Posted By: mbavo

New York strip steaks,roasted cauliflower, roasted jalapeños,and salad. - 03/14/20 01:19 AM

Was for supper.
I messed up and cooked the steaks more than I prefer, but it still tasted pretty good.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: jetdad

Re: New York strip steaks,roasted cauliflower, roasted jalapeños,and salad. - 03/14/20 01:27 AM

Looks like you nailed it again. I'm thinking about a Keto/fasting diet. That looks like it would be a good dinner for that.

Re: New York strip steaks,roasted cauliflower, roasted jalapeños,and salad. - 03/14/20 01:41 AM

Thanks
Yes Sir
Posted By: don k

Re: New York strip steaks,roasted cauliflower, roasted jalapeños,and salad. - 03/14/20 01:47 AM

You da man
Posted By: MikeU

Re: New York strip steaks,roasted cauliflower, roasted jalapeños,and salad. - 03/14/20 02:38 AM

Wow that looks perfect. Good job
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: New York strip steaks,roasted cauliflower, roasted jalapeños,and salad. - 03/14/20 05:44 AM

Looks tasty....
Posted By: Stub

Re: New York strip steaks,roasted cauliflower, roasted jalapeños,and salad. - 03/14/20 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by SnakeWrangler
Looks tasty....

food
Posted By: mikei

Re: New York strip steaks,roasted cauliflower, roasted jalapeños,and salad. - 03/14/20 11:31 AM

Looks wonderful! Mine wasn't quite so healthy: I "baked" a potato in the air fryer, and then cooked a ribeye in it. Dumped some green beans all over the top of it and went face down in the whole mess!
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: New York strip steaks,roasted cauliflower, roasted jalapeños,and salad. - 03/14/20 11:54 AM

Beautiful presentation. You missed your calling.
Posted By: bobcat1

Re: New York strip steaks,roasted cauliflower, roasted jalapeños,and salad. - 03/14/20 06:01 PM

That looks awesome. I never have has a strip steak that was tender like a Ribeye. That one looks great though.

Re: New York strip steaks,roasted cauliflower, roasted jalapeños,and salad. - 03/14/20 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by bobcat1
That looks awesome. I never have has a strip steak that was tender like a Ribeye. That one looks great though.

Same hear.
My preferred steak is ribeye then sirloin, but this one wasn’t too bad.
Posted By: rickym

Re: New York strip steaks,roasted cauliflower, roasted jalapeños,and salad. - 03/14/20 06:38 PM

Looks great, ribeyes for us.
Posted By: bp3

Re: New York strip steaks,roasted cauliflower, roasted jalapeños,and salad. - 03/14/20 10:30 PM

food
Posted By: rcjoutdoors

Re: New York strip steaks,roasted cauliflower, roasted jalapeños,and salad. - 03/17/20 08:00 PM

That steak looks good!
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: New York strip steaks,roasted cauliflower, roasted jalapeños,and salad. - 03/18/20 04:37 AM

food
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: New York strip steaks,roasted cauliflower, roasted jalapeños,and salad. - 03/18/20 12:23 PM

Looks great like always.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum