Texas Hunting Forum

$0.75 dinner...

Posted By: SnakeWrangler

$0.75 dinner... - 12/17/19 02:57 AM

Leftover pork chop that was on sale...smoked wild pig beans...and jalapeño cheese cornbread... food

[Linked Image]
Posted By: TEXASLEFTY

Re: $0.75 dinner... - 12/17/19 03:08 AM

Heck yeah!!!
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: $0.75 dinner... - 12/17/19 04:59 AM

That looks a whole lot better than a pizza in the oven from a year or 2 ago food
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: $0.75 dinner... - 12/17/19 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by 2Beez
That looks a whole lot better than a pizza in the oven from a year or 2 ago food

troll

You simply have to troll all my food post. Contrast and compare.

[Linked Image]

Lets plate it. Love the little bubbles on the bottom.

[Linked Image]

I really prefer cornbread sticks, but don't have enough leftovers for cornbread dressing. Not a big problem. I cut edges and save the middle.

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Walkabout
That’s an edible Rembrandt. Great presentation also.

Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: $0.75 dinner... - 12/17/19 02:02 PM

Really Bill.... rofl

I thought we were posting good inexpensive meals...sorry but your cornbread doesn’t come close to my jalapeño cheese cornbread and wild pig beans....

Here ya go....troll this...sausage, cheese, mushroom omelet, fried potatoes with onions, and toast with chokecherry jelly...less than $2...

stir

[Linked Image]

Re: $0.75 dinner... - 12/17/19 02:08 PM

I've never trolled any of your threads in my entire life. You post up great stuff. I was replying to 2Beez who also trolled my first thread on this series. Look it up.

Thanks a bunch for your follow up threads. I take it as a compliment.

Edit: Here you go. I have never and would never.

That looks like chit lol. Come on folks call it what it is

Posted By: janie

Re: $0.75 dinner... - 12/17/19 02:50 PM

That looks yummy! food
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: $0.75 dinner... - 12/17/19 03:10 PM

Looks good Snake!
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: $0.75 dinner... - 12/17/19 05:38 PM

Jes I wanna move in with you guys lol. I can’t believe you’re not 350 lbs the way she feeds you.

Re: $0.75 dinner... - 12/17/19 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by skinnerback
Jes I wanna move in with you guys lol. I can’t believe you’re not 350 lbs the way she feeds you.

He and his beautiful family stopped by one time. He brought me some smoked pork. It was great. I posted about it for several weeks.
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: $0.75 dinner... - 12/17/19 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by bill oxner
Originally Posted by skinnerback

He and his beautiful family stopped by one time. He brought me some smoked pork. It was great. I posted about it for several weeks.

I remember that.
up
Posted By: Judd

Re: $0.75 dinner... - 12/17/19 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by bill oxner
I've never trolled any of your threads in my entire life. You post up great stuff. I was replying to 2Beez who also trolled my first thread on this series. Look it up.

Thanks a bunch for your follow up threads. I take it as a compliment.

Edit: Here you go. I have never and would never.

That looks like chit lol. Come on folks call it what it is

Hard to argue his point though....except for the hamburger that's the only decent meal you've ate in a week. If I was Cathy, I'd consider trying to get meals brought in for you.

Also, there isn't a sole on this board you haven't pissed on one of their threads at one time or another.

Bite Me and Bring It seems fitting right about here. wink

Oh and to the OP....Snake, that food is legit and I'm with skinner...I'd be bigger than I already am if I ate at your house all the time. up
Posted By: texfork

Re: $0.75 dinner... - 12/18/19 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by KRoyal
Looks good Snake!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum