Texas Hunting Forum

Cinnamon Roll Fatty

Posted By: GunsUp18

Cinnamon Roll Fatty - 09/11/19 02:10 PM

My daughter convinced me to start a Vlog (total newbie) and this is my most recent recipe video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eJP81hn47U
Posted By: PMK

Re: Cinnamon Roll Fatty - 09/11/19 04:12 PM

interesting concept indeed!

Re: Cinnamon Roll Fatty - 09/12/19 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by PMK
interesting concept indeed!

Thanks for watching! Yeah the original concept I got from Lane's BBQ used a blueberry muffin and that was fantastic as well, kinda tasted like a McGriddle. Cinnamon roll was just another twist.

Re: Cinnamon Roll Fatty - 09/13/19 05:42 PM

I've done multiple times, similar concept, but used jalapeno, cream cheese, other types of cheese, onion, spinach, etc. but never any bread type stuffing...
Posted By: Txduckman

Re: Cinnamon Roll Fatty - 09/13/19 05:59 PM

Guns Up!

Looks good. We make one where you add another layer and weave it in bacon and call it the Bacon Bomb. Then slice it and serve in biscuits with syrup. Or make a sandwich using pancakes.

Re: Cinnamon Roll Fatty - 09/16/19 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Txduckman
Guns Up!

Looks good. We make one where you add another layer and weave it in bacon and call it the Bacon Bomb. Then slice it and serve in biscuits with syrup. Or make a sandwich using pancakes.

Yeah the bacon weave is awesome, but time consuming!
Posted By: Stub

Re: Cinnamon Roll Fatty - 09/16/19 08:35 PM

That looks pretty dang good and your daughter is darling, thanks for sharing up

Re: Cinnamon Roll Fatty - 09/17/19 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by GunsUp18
Originally Posted by Txduckman
Guns Up!

Yeah the bacon weave is awesome, but time consuming!

agree on the weave being time consuming ... I have gotten to where I will just lay out the bacon flat, slightly overlapping the edges instead of weave. works like a charm and much quicker.

Re: Cinnamon Roll Fatty - 09/23/19 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Stub
That looks pretty dang good and your daughter is darling, thanks for sharing up

Thank you. She has for sure overcome a lot in her short 7 years, but is always in a great mood. I love she wants to always cook with me.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum