Texas Hunting Forum

Grillin’ Pizza

Posted By: Bullfrog

Grillin’ Pizza - 08/26/19 03:36 PM

Who here has mastered this? Pics please
Posted By: Pigsicles

Re: Grillin’ Pizza - 08/26/19 09:37 PM

You can go about grilled pizza a couple ways, depending on how much work you want to do. We use a Traeger pellet grill and usually use oak pellets.
Simple way is buy a Papa Murphy pizza of your choice and use a pizza stone to cook on.
More elaborate way is a double crust pie in a cast iron skillet dressed with any ingredients you desire. One of our distinguished posters started a thread on this method.

Love pizza fresh off the grill

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: ETexas Hunter

Re: Grillin’ Pizza - 08/26/19 09:44 PM

food
Posted By: PMK

Re: Grillin’ Pizza - 08/26/19 10:11 PM

up
Posted By: texfork

Re: Grillin’ Pizza - 08/27/19 09:23 AM

I love homemade pizza on my pellet grill . The only way I eat it now . The one above looks great .
Posted By: krmitchell

Re: Grillin’ Pizza - 08/27/19 10:37 PM

If you want to step up your pizza game (and other high temp cooking needs), get one of these. https://www.bakerstonebox.com/

This sits on the grill and gets upwards of 900 degrees inside. Pizza is done in minutes and tastes better than anything you can get delivered. Good for vegetables and steaks too.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: BigPig

Re: Grillin’ Pizza - 08/28/19 09:09 AM

Been grilling pizza for years. Simply delicious
Posted By: Bullfrog

Re: Grillin’ Pizza - 08/30/19 01:28 AM

Well BigPig, I don’t see proof . . . . Pottna!!! roflmao

Dang I gotta start doing this. I love me some grilled pizza
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Grillin’ Pizza - 08/30/19 04:00 AM

Originally Posted by Bullfrog
Well BigPig, I don’t see proof . . . . Pottna!!! roflmao

Dang I gotta start doing this. I love me some grilled pizza

Man all this pizza looks great. I've never had grilled pizza....
Posted By: Stub

Re: Grillin’ Pizza - 08/30/19 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by krmitchell
If you want to step up your pizza game (and other high temp cooking needs), get one of these. https://www.bakerstonebox.com/

This sits on the grill and gets upwards of 900 degrees inside. Pizza is done in minutes and tastes better than anything you can get delivered. Good for vegetables and steaks too.

[Linked Image]

Now that looks Dayum good food
Posted By: Ox190

Re: Grillin’ Pizza - 08/30/19 04:07 PM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: BradyBuck

Re: Grillin’ Pizza - 09/02/19 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by Pigsicles
You can go about grilled pizza a couple ways, depending on how much work you want to do. We use a Traeger pellet grill and usually use oak pellets.
Simple way is buy a Papa Murphy pizza of your choice and use a pizza stone to cook on.
More elaborate way is a double crust pie in a cast iron skillet dressed with any ingredients you desire. One of our distinguished posters started a thread on this method.

Love pizza fresh off the grill

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Just throw the skillet on the grill?
Posted By: Pigsicles

Re: Grillin’ Pizza - 09/03/19 10:10 AM

Yes, just put the skillet on the grill. The pizza does turn out darker from the smoke (using a Traeger) but the flavor is awesome.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum