Texas Hunting Forum

WhataFatty

Posted By: GunsUp18

WhataFatty - 10/02/18 06:03 PM

I took Whataburger sausage, stuffed it with one of their cinnamon rolls and drizzled it with honey butter. The savory and sweet was awesome. I actually preferred it without the honey butter, but I was the only one.

WhataFatty
Posted By: mattyg06

Re: WhataFatty - 10/02/18 07:48 PM

Interesting. Have you tried to make it inside out, like a beef wellington?

I would also be interested to read more of your blog but the header takes up about half of the page when scrolling. See if you can make that a bit smaller and it would make the blog much easier to read.

Re: WhataFatty - 10/03/18 01:42 AM

Hmm I don’t get that from my end, but I’ll still look into it.

I have actually made cinnamon roll klobasneks by taking pilsbury cinnamon rolls and wrapping them around Smokey links.
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: WhataFatty - 10/03/18 02:00 AM

Screenshot from my PC. Header is a little large is my .02. I like what you are doing though up
Posted By: Herbie Hancock

Re: WhataFatty - 10/03/18 01:11 PM

I saw that on the IG, Whataburger should send you all kinds of gift cards for that creation.
Posted By: Stevarino

Re: WhataFatty - 10/03/18 01:43 PM

Not buying into that whole cholesterol thing huh? I see we have a mutual friend on IG (J. Pichey/goblue) I worked with him for a few years. Good guy.

Re: WhataFatty - 10/04/18 12:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Herbie Hancock
I saw that on the IG, Whataburger should send you all kinds of gift cards for that creation.

No, I was just having a little fun.

Re: WhataFatty - 10/04/18 12:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Stevarino
Not buying into that whole cholesterol thing huh? I see we have a mutual friend on IG (J. Pichey/goblue) I worked with him for a few years. Good guy.

Everything in moderation!

Yes Joe is a good guy!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum